What's new

China's newest fighter jet J-16 copy of Sukhoi Su-30MKK

They can hire a lot of "bananas" to attack China.

BTW, BoQ77 sounds like a genuine Viet to me.

yea, you know I recently just started to visit a few Chinese forums, and let me tell you it's the exact opposite reaction of Youtube comments.

On youtube, it's China is crap and communist, USA #1, on Chinese forums, it Americans are stupid and failing. China #1

I think it's safe to say, the CIA probably isn't so stupid as to spend billions to try to convince a few hundred thousand western "chinese" their country sucks when there is 1.3 billion within China.

yea, you know I recently just started to visit a few Chinese forums, and let me tell you it's the exact opposite reaction of Youtube comments.

On youtube, it's China is crap and communist, USA #1, on Chinese forums, it Americans are stupid and failing. China #1

I think it's safe to say, the CIA probably isn't so stupid as to spend billions to try to convince a few hundred thousand western "chinese" their country sucks when there is 1.3 billion within China.
Last night I was at RT.com and every possible comment was Anti-American, except for couple of Americans trying to defend their "Land Of The Free".

The trolls on the CIA's payroll are usually possessed some degree of knowledge, and most of the trolls are likely remained ignorant from the reality.

Most of the conversation here in PDF is assumption !

And My question is :Can VIE win the war or not without outside support in "Your" opinion .

It is quite a simple question! Answer it please!

Hey, Kyle !!!

I guess China may has learnt something from the victory of Vietnam againt Khmer Rouge ...
and 1 month afterward against China ...

Vietnam slaughtered what China built for several years within few week.

Even USA could learn a lesson from that event ... I am worried about their performance of building a pro-US govt. in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya ... same to pro-China govt. in Kampuchea

As answer to your question :

Yes we always win any war of protecting our country.
So that's still a small country called Vietnam for thousands of year after several wars with variable outside enemies ...

Look back on China history when Mongols were defeated by Vietnamese three time.
Vietnam still stand tall while China collapsed and call Mongols as their father during Yuan Dynasty ...

I also doubt on the victory of China without outside support against Japan during WW2

Last edited:
Hey, Kyle !!!

I guess China may has learnt something from the victory of Vietnam againt Khmer Rouge ...
and 1 month afterward against China ...

Vietnam slaughtered what China built for several years within few week.

Even USA could learn a lesson from that event ... I am worried about their performance of building a pro-US govt. in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya ... same to pro-China govt. in Kampuchea

As answer to your question :

Yes we always win any war of protecting our country.
So that's still a small country called Vietnam for thousands of year after several wars with variable outside enemies ...

Vietnam still stand tall while China collapsed and call Mongols as their father during Yuan Dynasty ...

I also doubt on the victory of China without outside support against Japan during WW2[/quote
VIE was colonized by french for long time , I do not know it is "always' win or not .

I also doubt on the victory of China without outside support against Japan during WW2

That is right , without outside support , we can not win at 1945!

Last edited:

China was suzerain of VIE for long time!

Even your country name was also give by Emperor JiangQiang at 1802.

Look at the history , When VIE declare "independent" ,China would invade VIE until VIE recognized itself as dependency of China.

Only when China was in Chaos or weak , Vie would have a break to be " independent "for a short time

So you do not have the qualification to say that!

We still stand tall on our own feet at this moment in our lovely homeland !!! Kyle

Say hello to this guy.

0Type%2B052D%2BClass%2BGuided%2BMissile%2BDestroyer%2BStarts%2BIts%2BFirst%2BSea%2BTrial%2Bexport%2Bpakistan%2Bnavy%2Bpla%2Bnavy%2Bchinese%2Bmissile%2Bantiship%2Bhq-10%2Bhq-9%2Bhq-16%2Bsam%2Baesa%2B%2B(2).jpg
Hi "guy" :wave:

I Hope we get some of your twins :enjoy:

Funny how BoQ77 says Chinese warships are inferior, and yet he hasn't said anything about Vietnam having better warships than China.

Looks like BoQ77 is suffering chronic stupidity.

Funny how BoQ77 says Chinese warships are inferior, and yet he hasn't said anything about Vietnam having better warships than China.

Looks like BoQ77 is suffering chronic stupidity.

You visit the forum to insult others ? Same voice as many guys under China flag here ...

Your posting not related,
Any forum has the rule : no insult ... maybe this is the PK forum so CN member freely insult others ?

Vietnam Mig 17 ( no radar, subsonic, no AA missile, only Canon )
defeated US F4 Phantom ( radar, supersonic, AIM-7, AIM-9 )

In 1965, the F-4 Phantom II was the most modern fighter in the western world. Meanwhile, the MiG-17 was considered a decade out of date

Nguyễn Văn Bảy (Lai Vung, 1936) was a jet fighter ace for the Vietnam People's Air Force (North Vietnamese Air Force) during the Vietnam War. Piloting a MiG-17F while assigned to the 923rd Fighter Regiment, Bay claimed 7 aerial combat victories while engaged against aircraft of the USAF and USN: 2 F-8s, 1 F-4B, 1 A-4C and 1 F-105D.

aircraft_f-6.vs.f-4s.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom