What's new

India severely lags behind China in terms of infrastructure: Defence Report

or I would say India severely lags behind China in everything except democratic. Haha, enjoy your freedom.

Is this why China built FBR in 2011 when we did same in 1985?

Is this why we had flag on moon before you?

India severely lags behind China in terms of infrastructure: Defence Report - daily.bhaskar.com

A Parliamentary panel on Tuesday slammed the government for the "slow pace" in matching China in border infrastructure and rejected Defence Ministry's claim that development there was as per India's threat perception.

The Standing Committee on Defence also came down heavily on the Defence Ministry for failing to give a "direct" response to it on "pin pointed" query regarding difficulties faced by India due to poor network of road, rail, and airports and helipads.

The report said the threats perceived by India are not only due to conventional and modern threats but is also due to "slow pace in keeping herself abreast of the technological and infrastructural advancement in comparison to our territorial neighbours, especially China..."

The report dealt with threat perception and preparedness of the forces including incursion on borders, coordination mechanism with the central armed police forces and border connectivity through road, rail and air.

The report tabled in Parliament said substantial improvement and achieving stipulated targets within a time frame and avoiding cost escalations were required with regard to borders.

It also flagged the issue of non-demarcation of Line of Actual Control, limited rail, road and air connectivity, ambivalent claims in defence production, inadequate delivery in research and development and oversight mechanism on the part of administrative departments.

"It is shocking to note that only one road out of 27 ITBP roads is complete and as many as 11 roads are behind schedule and not even the detailed project reports (DPRs) have been finalised," the report said.

The report cited several facts highlighting extremely precarious situation of our defence establishment.

According to the report, China is capable of mobilising 30 division ( each with 15,000 soldiers). It has five fully operational air bases along the border with India and an extensive rail network and over 58,000-km roads in the Tibet Autonomous Region.

A comparison with the Indian capabilities would reveal that PLA troops can easily outnumber Indian soldiers by a margin of 3:1.

The committee sounded alarm bells over India's long term strategy to modernise its defence forces. It pointed out that a steady decline in IAF fighter squadron (each with 18-20 jets) shows "lack of foresight among the decision-makers" because the grim situation would have been averted with "advance planning" and "concerted efforts", it said.

Despite an induction of 272 Su-30MKI fighter plane, IAF will have to do with only 34 squadron till 2017, against its need of 42 squadrons.

IAF is in the process of phasing out its ageing fleet of MiG fighter plane. IAF is expecting to bolster its arsenal with the proposed procurement of 126 French Rafale fighters.

Ouch!! border Infrastructure!

On serious note, our infra in North east India needs to be improved.

Freedom comes first. No point in being a rich slave, or a slave with excellent roads.
Your so-called freedom is just for the high caste and the male.Enjoy your "democracy".We have equality,which you Indians will never have in the coming 100 years.And it is obvious that we have freedom.Freedom doesnt mean that you can ignore order,law and society.

"Freedom", Thanks, At least you know the word, which is very sacred to all living beings. It comes first above everything, I mean everything.
Hahahahahahaha...you Indians have no right to talk about freedom.It is known by the whole world that women and low caste have no freedom in India.Among your 1.2 billion population,only 10% have freedom.Thank you very much for your being concerned.We Chinese are very very very free,especially compared with Indians.

Your so-called freedom is just for the high caste and the male.Enjoy your "democracy".We have equality,which you Indians will never have in the coming 100 years.And it is obvious that we have freedom.Freedom doesnt mean that you can ignore order,law and society.

Hahahahahahaha...you Indians have no right to talk about freedom.It is known by the whole world that women and low caste have no freedom in India.Among your 1.2 billion population,only 10% have freedom.Thank you very much for your being concerned.We Chinese are very very very free,especially compared with Indians.

Well, I do not have control over your education system. So...whatever is your thought!!

Well, I do not have control over your education system. So...whatever is your thought!!
As a middle school student,I am very confident that I am better educated than 99.999999% Indian student.As for our education systems,it tells us how to use maths,science and phylosopy to think by ourseives.And I don't know much of your education system too,but as I think,it must teach you how to trust media without thinking with your brain.

or I would say India severely lags behind China in everything except democratic. Haha, enjoy your freedom.

but “democracy” is evil for a poor country such as India.

In relatively rich countries and regions such as Ukraine, Thailand,South Korea and Taiwan,democracy is a joke.

Even wealthy Japan is no exception in this regard, whose MPs and politicians are as corrupt as their counterparts in developing countries. :rofl:

Yeah we are severely behind China but we are catching up fast.

Catching up fast?

What drug are you having today?

If anything, Chin is leaving India further behind in every field, including personal freedom.

"Freedom", Thanks, At least you know the word, which is very sacred to all living beings. It comes first above everything, I mean everything.
Yes, It is so scared for India female that they even have no freedom to step out of home after dark. This was what I exprienced in Kovalam beach. No massage after 6 PM. Why? it is not safe for female work. Haha, half your population live like in a prison after sunset, you India talk about freedom.

wertern brain-washed concept of voting system has nothing to do with human rights or freedom

Yes, It is so scared for India female that they even have no freedom to step out of home after dark. This was what I exprienced in Kovalam beach. No massage after 6 PM. Why? it is not safe for female work. Haha, half your population live like in a prison after sunset, you India talk about freedom.

wertern brain-washed concept of voting system has nothing to do with human rights or freedom
When talking about the slaves in India,you shuold also add the low caste people.So in summary,90%,but not half people in India have no freedom.

Catching up fast?

What drug are you having today?

If anything, Chin is leaving India further behind in every field, including personal freedom.
I was talking about border infrastrucrure.There is a limit of roads or bridges you will build at border.
After that even if we build a road that will be termed as catching up. :lol:

Hehe, freedom of what? freedom to rape, to shit on the street, to elect corrupt politician, to openly lie without taking any responsibility, to go bed with hungary belly, to boot-lick your western master, to be treated like dirt by westers, you name it.
After reading your statement, I dont think you live in china.

I was talking about border infrastrucrure.There is a limit of roads or bridges you will build at border.
After that even if we build a road that will be termed as catching up. :lol:
Yes,you are catching up.Even at a speed lower than China's development.Have you ever learnt about Calculus?When comparing 2 functions-f(x) and g(x),if g(t) and g'(x) are both smller than f(t) and f'(x).g(x) will smaller than f(x) in [t,+∞).

to go bed with hungary belly
I have seen people eating from dust bin on the streets of Nanjing, so my friend you should not make fun of them, there is poverty all over the world and china and india are no different. we have to fight together to eliminate it.

just out of curiosity, what make you to say like that?
As i said above

Yes,you are catching up.Even at a speed lower than China's development.Have you ever learnt about Calculus?When comparing 2 functions-f(x) and g(x),if g(t) and g'(x) are both smller than f(t) and f'(x).g(x) will smaller than f(x) in [t,+∞).
And your point is??

And your point is??
If your speed of development is lower than China's,you will never catch up with China.It is not hard to understand.So before India's booming in economy,it shuold solve its social problem at first.And the first step is librating the female and the low caste,or your developing speed will be lower than China's forever.Democracy,which you are proud of,is only a tool,but not the destination.A country's desitination shuold be giving its citizens a better life,and China is doing,while India is at a loss.

Back
Top Bottom