What's new

China's newest fighter jet J-16 copy of Sukhoi Su-30MKK

I like to call Bull on that. "Spirit" as you said it does not exist. In this new age of warfare the one who have the most advanced Technology will be the one left standing. For example who do you think will win in a battle. A thousand Vietnamese army personnel armed with spirit or 1 Tomahawk missile?

I repeated about the technology gap between American and Vietnam during Vietnam War. and French vs Viet Minh much bigger than Vietnam vs China ...
We didnot depend on the superior technology to beat the American and French . If we did, we would not have the final victory

So 2.3 mil. of your army is meaningless too.

First personnel of Vietnam Army 1944
anh-TTXVN.jpg

vs French in Indochina
3174925087_9d46c68dee_z.jpg

Dien_bien_phu_castor_or_siege_deinterlaced.png

And afterward ( Vietnam won )

dien-bien-phu-battle-pictures-images-photos-011.jpg

Last edited:
I repeated about the technology gap between American and Vietnam during Vietnam War. and French vs Viet Minh much bigger than Vietnam vs China ...
We didnot depend on the superior technology to beat the American and French . If we did, we would not have the final victory

So 2.3 mil. of your army is meaningless too.

The American won every battle. EVERY SINGLE BATTLE. The only reason your country "won" is because of the public opinion of the war. Take note that the Vietcong didn't beat the US the Hippies did!
anti-war.jpg

Read a book, we live in an age where a single war can be started or ended with just a push of a button. "Spirit" has no place in the military right now only Technology.

Yeah ... so how Hippie help Vietnam during Chrismas Offensive of air combat at the end of 1972 ?
You should know that the heavy losses in US troops life make chaos in USA not the hippie ...

And the term of returning hundreds of US pilots are the must-have term of 1973 Peace Accord

In sino-viet conflict the heavy losses of Chinese soldiers didnot make sense ?
The death of Vietnamese local militaria is death of heroes ... but shameful for death of Chinese soldiers to follow the silly decision of Deng Xiaoping to invade the allied country who doesnot make any harm to China

When US turn to a chaos, pls ? I guess 1968 the year heaviest loss of US troops

Year of Death

Number of Records
1956 - 1959

Last edited:
Yeah ... so how Hippie help Vietnam during Chrismas Offensive of air combat at the end of 1972 ?
You should know that the heavy losses in US troops life make chaos in USA not the hippie ...

And the term of returning hundreds of US pilots are the must-have term of 1973 Peace Accord

In sino-viet conflict the heavy losses of Chinese soldiers didnot make sense ?
The death of Vietnamese local militaria is death of heroes ... but shameful for death of Chinese soldiers to follow the silly decision of Deng Xiaoping to invade the allied country who doesnot make any harm to China

Casualty Category Number of Records
ACCIDENT

DECLARED DEAD

DIED OF WOUNDS

HOMICIDE

ILLNESS

KILLED IN ACTION

PRESUMED DEAD (BODY REMAINS RECOVERED)

PRESUMED DEAD (BODY REMAINS NOT RECOVERED)

SELF-INFLICTED

Total Records

Named one battle the NVA won & guess which side have the more casualties?

A note to Olga

i
Of lead and emerald/ the reliquary/ that knocks my breastbone,// slung round my neck/ on a rough invisible rope/ that rubs the knob of my spine.// Though I forget you/ a red coal from your fire/ burns in that box.
ii
On the Times Square sidewalk/ we shuffle along, cardboard signs/ – Stop the War –/ slung round our necks.// The cops/ hurry about,/ shoulder to shoulder,/ comic.// Your high soprano/ sings out from just/ in back of me—//We shall—I turn/, you’re, I very well know,/ not there,/ and your voice, they say/ grew hoarse/ from shouting at crowds...// yet overcome/ sounds then hoarsely/from somewhere in front,/ the paddywagon/ gapes.— It seems/ you that is lifted/ limp and ardent/ off the dark snow/ and shoved in, and driven away.

(From “Selected Poems 1968-1972”
New Directions Publishing Corporation, 1987.)

Named one battle the NVA won & guess which side have the more casualties?

You forgot that there's an army called ARVN which in large quantity beside US troops

How we could avoid ARVN and only fight with US troops ? while all of battles in their core ?

Last edited:
Vietnam transport vehicle

Bicycles carried up to 400 pounds of weight and were thus effective transport vehicles.

US transport
Slide48.JPG

Funny how BoQ77 can't keep the fanboy fantasy in his pants.

Seriously. The Vietnam War is over and it is currently 2014, not 1979. Vietnam army has thin soldiers that are like sticks. Everyone knows that a stick can break easily. Also, Vietnam army looks garbage. Even Thailand has a better army than Vietnam People's Garbage Army.

Sure, why not. I'll fanboy like you as well. Maybe, you can be my idol, Mr BoQ77.

How they thin ...
let me show you ( Vietnamese little girl vs giant US pilot )

O_du_kich_nho.jpg

Nowaday they meet in peace

11h2_d116e.jpg

so funny huh ?
so how about the gap ?

Then why don't you widen the gap even further:p:? I got an idea. The next time any foreign nation invade Vietnam you should tell all soldiers to armed themselves with Sticks. While the OpFor gun you down with state of the art weapons.:omghaha:

You seem not respect others ... think ? am I kidding you ?
Look at Chinese theft of chopstick

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom