What's new

GOP (Shahbaz Sharif) meets with Rothschild and Co financial firm!

TheSolution

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can't do anything themselves :lol: They have been outsourcing for 30 years. I wish they hired me as a consultant, I would take them to the cleaners :lol:

A delegation of the well-known international financial firm Rothschild and Co met with Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif.

"Government is taking concrete and immediate steps to stabilize Pakistan's economy. Reducing unnecessary imports and increasing exports is the top priority of the government."
~ Prime Minister

@Areesh @ziaulislam @Azadkashmir @313ghazi @akramishaqkhan @Menace2Society @Maula Jatt @villageidiot @N.Siddiqui @FuturePAF

puddi yavana meeting with the devil himself for bailout. i always wonder why our leaders dont know sh it about the world biggest conspiracy involving the evil rothschilds.
they should be declared kafrs and shot immediately.

puddi yavana meeting with the devil himself for bailout. i always wonder why our leaders dont know sh it about the world biggest conspiracy involving the evil rothschilds.
they should be declared kafrs and shot immediately.
This is why I tagged you because you mentioned them a lot

This is why I tagged you because you mentioned them a lot
640px-Balfour_declaration_unmarked.jpg

A delegation of the well-known international financial firm Rothschild and Co met with Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif.

"Government is taking concrete and immediate steps to stabilize Pakistan's economy. Reducing unnecessary imports and increasing exports is the top priority of the government."
~ Prime Minister

@Areesh @ziaulislam @Azadkashmir @313ghazi @akramishaqkhan @Menace2Society @Maula Jatt @villageidiot @N.Siddiqui @FuturePAF
Yahoodi Paiso K Badlay Israel Recognize Karwana Chahtay Rothschild Family Ki History Sab Ko Malum Hy Yaqeen Nahi Aata To Balfour Declaration Parh Lo

Back
Top Bottom