What's new

PAK-AFGHAN forces border clash!

When we are launching taliban version 2 to teach the lesson to these namak haram taliban version 1 ?
:rofl: Coming Soon

What you are saying is just an excuse not to act against the non state actors.
Reality is that we have instability at home and everyone is bussy to safeguard his own stakes.
It's not an excuse... Just speak to some locals, the PTM crowd, they hold protests and do not support such actions.

Strict action next door can cause a hornets nest to be rattled on our side because of sympathies. Simple as that.

Of course I'm not saying it's 100% this, but at least partially. There is still many things they could do on a smaller scale, especially domestically which they are obviously to due to a lack of will.

I've suggested state regulation of madrassas, more schools with a higher teaching standard and focus on STEM, powerful central government which is competent and loyal. Integrate people into the state.

There is many many problems Pakistan faces on multiple dimensions internally which are being ignored and not addressed.

Why is there a Taliban college in Peshawar? Can someone answer me this?

Why are locals okay with this?

WTF is this? :lol:

1541196487-7301.jpg

photo.jpg

Somebody drone this place ASAP

Law & order in pak? Come on bro be realistic its a jungle country occupied by jahils. Remember the lal masjid episode? 90% of nation rose up and sided with these jahils.

Lets keep chaman closed permenantly. No need to trade or deal with these savages.

Guys uit bringing drones in such discussions. They ade fir military exhibitions only...

The generals made Afghans into Namak haramis

Brilliant

Aren't these good taliban the minioms of army? Who supported them all these years. The nationalists r gone and medrassa baboons r ruling and yet they r firing on Pakistan?? Either ur baboons went astray or its all a plan. Baboons firing on Pakistan, trying to gain legitimacy in eyes of afghan ppl and pak army firing on them showing to their master US that we r their enemies. Blood for dollars is the game and it keeps going.

Why is there a Taliban college in Peshawar? Can someone answer me this?

Why are locals okay with this?

WTF is this? :lol:

1541196487-7301.jpg

photo.jpg

Somebody drone this place ASAP

Ohh so u just woke up lolz. This is darul uloom haqqania, just outside Peshawar. Do u know where the haqqani network comes from?? The taliban leaders with surname haqqani is also from this medrassa, haqqani is not a tribe of pashtuns,its the surname commanders use who studied here. And its been operating since decades. There was a time that it would train and host more than 30,000 at a time. The annual production of this taliban factory was more than 30,000 a year and it operated for decades and still does. And this is just one medrassa, there are more than 70,000 medrassas that produce taliban.
When ppl like me tell the truth n show the reality then moron nationalist here blame pashtuns. Can u imagine such medrassas operating openly unless the establishment is on board??? Who funds them? Who supports them? Morons bere blame pashtuns but its the evil colonial army behind all this,they created this mess n still support it.

Aren't these good taliban the minioms of army? Who supported them all these years. The nationalists r gone and medrassa baboons r ruling and yet they r firing on Pakistan?? Either ur baboons went astray or its all a plan. Baboons firing on Pakistan, trying to gain legitimacy in eyes of afghan ppl and pak army firing on them showing to their master US that we r their enemies. Blood for dollars is the game and it keeps going.

Yaar there are no good or bad Afghans, they are ALL AFGHANS

the Taliban at the end of the day are still afghans and even they have pashtun nationalism at their core, don't take my word for it look at what they and their people say themselves

No one wants the Taliban, what we want is a neighbour that respects our borders and sovereignty, our people and national interests

So we are forced to manage the afghani the best we can, the Afghan Republic for example was anti-Pakistan, working with India and Pashtun nationalists to harm us, hence we couldn't support it

The Taliban isn't better, just more isolated and easier to deal with

The whole system, country fcuk’d up beyond repair. The country needs to be razed to the ground and start afresh…
Like what happened to the nation of Lut…

Trying to fathom out the country called Pakistan is like trying to comprehend the size and magnitude of the universe.. hurts your brain…

Well tell that to the GHQ...they are closest buddies
This rhetorical nonsense needs to die. Tell me what options do we have in Afghanistan? Ghani led northern alliance who is in bed with India a sworn enemy of pakistan or Taliban who want some kind of relation with Pakistan?

Yaar there are no good or bad Afghans, they are ALL AFGHANS

the Taliban at the end of the day are still afghans and even they have pashtun nationalism at their core, don't take my word for it look at what they and their people say themselves

No one wants the Taliban, what we want is a neighbour that respects our borders and sovereignty, our people and national interests

So we are forced to manage the afghani the best we can, the Afghan Republic for example was anti-Pakistan, working with India and Pashtun nationalists to harm us, hence we couldn't support it

The Taliban isn't better, just more isolated and easier to deal with

Easier to deal with because smugglers on both sides benwfit lolz. Baboons are preferred by our colonials to others, so now dont make excuses and dont put them in same with others. These baboons r mostly trained in haqqania in Pakistan and do not represent afghans. They r imposed on them the same way this colonial army is imposed on Pakistan.

I am seriously questioning this Good Taliban, Bad Taliban thing.

As time goes by, we are witnessing Taliban (be it Afghan or TTP), their core belief is the same.

Pakistanis are an inferior qaum and large part of it belongs to Afghanistan proper.

Ohh so u just woke up lolz. This is darul uloom haqqania, just outside Peshawar. Do u know where the haqqani network comes from?? The taliban leaders with surname haqqani is also from this medrassa, haqqani is not a tribe of pashtuns,its the surname commanders use who studied here. And its been operating since decades. There was a time that it would train and host more than 30,000 at a time. The annual production of this taliban factory was more than 30,000 a year and it operated for decades and still does. And this is just one medrassa, there are more than 70,000 medrassas that produce taliban.
When ppl like me tell the truth n show the reality then moron nationalist here blame pashtuns. Can u imagine such medrassas operating openly unless the establishment is on board??? Who funds them? Who supports them? Morons bere blame pashtuns but its the evil colonial army behind all this,they created this mess n still support it.
There are madrassas in other parts of Pakistan but this extreme violence is unique to that region. Infact there are madrassas like that all over the world established by wahabis.
All those suicide bombings, beheadings cannot be blamed on madrassas alone. Do these madrassas teach all that? Shooting at people when border gate is closed without thinking of consequences, is that also taught in madrassas?

Seems Taliban Khilafah will soon rule the lands of Afghanistan and Pakistan. I bet most Pakistanis would rather have a Taliban government than the thieves and cowards you have currently.
Pakistanis will rather be ruled by Israelis than Afghnas.

Back
Top Bottom