What's new

Indian Army approaches Azad Kashmir border

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSolution

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Two days ago, Indian Army came to so-called Azad Kashmir area & planted flags. Last day local JKLF activists went to that place, when Indian army seen locals they moved to Indian occupied side. JKLF activists removed Indian army flag and hosted JKLF flag.
#JammuKashmir

@Azadkashmir @AlKardai @313ghazi @Sayfullah @Mirzali Khan @PakFactor @SoulSpokesman @_NOBODY_ @Maula Jatt @villageidiot

And Pakistan Army didn't do anything about it?

Two days ago, Indian Army came to so-called Azad Kashmir area & planted flags. Last day local JKLF activists went to that place, when Indian army seen locals they moved to Indian occupied side. JKLF activists removed Indian army flag and hosted JKLF flag.
#JammuKashmir

@Azadkashmir @AlKardai @313ghazi @Sayfullah @Mirzali Khan @PakFactor @SoulSpokesman @_NOBODY_ @Maula Jatt @villageidiot
Morons are busy countering PTI , they are ready to leave kashmir for the sack of PDM

#JammuKashmir

Change the thread title, pak mili generals have abandoned AJK

#JammuKashmir

In Kashmir area, there is a bunker every 50 meters maybe, bunkers of both sides are within earshot, area is heavily militarised, troops to ground ratio is very heavy. None of the sides can manage such a thing. Even a small movement by any side is picked up very early.

No need

Let jklf clowns handle them who were chanting India and Pakistan to get out of Kashmir
It is a clown movement with no real support. If it really becomes serious people from AJK themselves will put them in their place. (Given the army and government doesn't alienate them more like Shehbaz Sharif did)

Reactions: waz
In Kashmir area, there is a bunker every 50 meters maybe, bunkers of both sides are within earshot, area is heavily militarised, troops to ground ratio is very heavy. None of the sides can manage such a thing. Even a small movement by any side is picked up very early.
Bunkers are on opposite mountains and often separated by rocky water channel or flood plain in the middle. 500 to 1000 meter apart. Locals move up and down all the time. Before fencing (by Indians), locals even move in and out of Indian side.

Looks fake?
Not to me. Accent is legit.

Last edited:
Reactions: teX
I don’t actually know what is happening here.

I know that the LOC is extremely heavily manned, with bunkers literally everywhere.

I don’t understand how the Indian soldiers managed to get this far into the country without being quick scoped, as the situation at the LOC has been very stable for a long time now.

However, it may be that there are areas, like this valley, that are still disputed in terms of the slight deviation on the LOC due to irregular results after the different small skirmishes

Last edited:
they are ready to leave kashmir for the sack of PDM
I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom