What's new

Google: Code Jam contest (Programming) result 2012

to: Roybot

No country is tint free and we need to improve education too. but let's take this issue on the topic if we are talking about Software Big player as I mentioned.

I know you 14 yr old kid do have talents in that game and I do admit some Indians are well received good education, some get in IIT, some into MIT, but the large majority won't even have the basic facility, and we are hearing day by day the Child Labor issue airing around, now you got my thread point and it's right there in OP, education need grassroots watering, not elite a few, that result in your nation lacking strength. And this is a logical you may dub as "retarded" in your post.

No country is tint free and we need to improve education too. but let's take this issue on the topic if we are talking about Software Big player as I mentioned.

I know you 14 yr old kid do have talents in that game and I do admit some Indians are well received good education, some get in IIT, some into MIT, but the large majority won't even have the basic facility, and we are hearing day by day the Child Labor issue airing around, now you got my thread point and it's right there in OP, education need grassroots watering, not elite a few, that result in your nation lacking strength. And this is a logical you may dub as "retarded" in your post.

Is it taught @ schools??? ....I mean this CODE JAM thingy???

How is Pakistan faring in the Google code jam? just a curious question..

Also, something is better than nothing.. But some people wearing green glasses and carrying safron hatred don't want to get real.. Do something so that world sees you positively instead of crying rivers about others..

NOT ELIGIBLE.....

What is that suppose to mean? I thought it was an open competition and I was expecting our brilliant Pakistani friends to top the charts but alas they top other charts..

You talk about grass roots and then when I show you the achievements of Indian kids, I am being delusional?

Just the fact that 3000 odd Indians qualified for the Code Jam says a lot. You can't just sign up for it, you have to qualify for it.

The results of these sorta competitions doesn't reflect anything about the larger IT industry. If anything these competitions and competitors are the "elites", and as you said its not the few elites that matter.

Indian IT industry is obviously doing something right and have capable workforce, which is why the world is doing business with them and buying their products. You trying to take a jab at Indian IT industry based on Google Jam was retarded.

What is that suppose to mean? I thought it was an open competition and I was expecting our brilliant Pakistani friends to top the charts but alas they top other charts..

we have a few contenders in the contest, and we got no one in the final.

but then what? You got no one either. We are equal which means.

You talk about grass roots and then when I show you the achievements of Indian kids, I am being delusional?

Just the fact that 3000 odd Indians qualified for the Code Jam says a lot. You can't just sign up for it, you have to qualify for it.

The results of these sorta competitions doesn't reflect anything about the larger IT industry. If anything these competitions and competitors are the "elites", and as you said its not the few elites that matter.

Indian IT industry is obviously doing something right and have capable workforce, which is why the world is doing business with them and buying their products. You trying to take a jab at Indian IT industry based on Google Jam was retarded.

Education is no miracle medicine for hate!! So, stop even trying coz no matter what, Haters gonna hate!!

Now, since you are at it.. Numbers please..

You've got a big IT outsourcing industries and programmers, but as to the IT strength you are in no place to compete with US, China and Russia in software core techs.

You've got a big IT outsourcing industries and programmers, but as to the IT strength you are in no place to compete with US, China and Russia in software core techs.

Describe software "core tech".

Never mind, I found myself.

Country, Qualification Round, Round 1A, Round 1B, Round 1C, Round 2, Round 3
India, 3080, 266, 275, 391, 44, 3
Pakistan, 96, 3, 3, 7, 2

Pakistan still stands at the 20th position and India enjoys the first as far as software exports are concerned. Do you need help from world`s IT giant, India? Should India act as a role model for your Software Industry? What is your opinion?

Pakistan still stands at the 20th position and India enjoys the first as far as software exports are concerned. Do you need help from world`s IT giant, India? Should India act as a role model for your Software Industry? What is your opinion?

IT giant? more like an IT huge labor camp jams codes for the west. Regretfully this is exactly what I was targeting, boasting you software business, etc. Mighty Indians bring back the old legend.

IT giant? more like an IT huge labor camp jams codes for the west. Regretfully this is exactly what I was targeting, boasting you software business, etc. Mighty Indians bring back the old legend.

Total revenue earned by software development, technical consultancy and software outsourcing of India is way far above that of Pakistan. India aims for 60 billion USD. And Pakistan touches 4-5 Billion.:cheesy::p:P

Total revenue earned by software development, technical consultancy and software outsourcing of India is way far above that of Pakistan. India aims for 60 billion USD. And Pakistan touches 4-5 Billion.:cheesy::p:P

no use. ...he will still say they are not earning anything along with words like "mighty" shining" etc etc..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom