What's new

Goof-up as India govt ad features ex-PAF chief

I think the GOI should have just let it be.. May be just a courtesy message to the retired Air Chief on releasing his photo without permission. they are actually making it worse by going into a tizzy.

I am sure by tommorrow, BJP will be asking for PM's resignation and re-elections:rofl:

Last edited:
It shows the Indian Love for our Military forces... They Salute the the Professionalism of Pakistani Personalities. Good work India .. Keep it up.

Liked it ..
:pakistan:
read AM (retd) Mehmood's credentials and past experiences. He served this country so well. Even indian respect him :) :)

:rofl::rofl: Next what??Mao instead of Mahatma Gandhi? :woot:

abiab, your video has dampened the comedy. It seems the Indian media is trying to roast the woman alive for a clerical mistake. It's a shame that this mistake has become political. Concentrate on the message, people, not on the mistake. Shame on BJP.

And consider this. This ad would have only been seen by a few Indians. Now, everyone in Pakistan and India will see it. The message has reached the hearts of the people of two countries, that is, 1+ Billion Indians and 170+ Million Pakistanis. So let it go already! It's a goof-up.

Next what??Mao instead of Mahatma Gandhi?
Why not both? That way, the message would be extended to another 1.2+ Billion people of China. I commend the efforts of this Indian minister who tried to get a good message out, even if some of her countrymen can't see past egos and personal contests.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not both? That way, the message would be extended to another 1.2+ Billion people of China. I commend the efforts of this Indian minister who tried to get a good message out, even if some of her countrymen can't see past egos and personal contests.

actually i said it for fun sir.. the message is useful to every country particularly in South Asia who people prefer boys above girls...But PMO already apologized for the goof up and ordered an internal enquiry..

And also i think this goof up was a blessing otherwise probably nobody should give attention to this..

actually i said it for fun sir.. the message is useful to every country particularly in South Asia who people prefer boys above girls...But PMO already apologized for the goof up and ordered an internal enquiry..

And also i think this goof up was a blessing otherwise probably nobody should give attention to this..
I wasn't talking about you, brother. I understand that you were simply having fun. I was speaking of the BJP, who are also her countrymen. They've turned this into politics.

And yes, you are right, the goof-up was a blessing in disguise, but only if the woman isn't boiled alive for her "crime". It's getting a lot of bad attention, but at least it's getting some.

now it is officialy said that india is a country of idiots and it has proved time and time again but some times they say no our coas army never wanted to say that now there is a new examples clearly siang indians are idiots and dude is saying i loved to be called idiot welll indian is now oficially called land of idiots

I wasn't talking about you, brother. I understand that you were simply having fun. I was speaking of the BJP, who are also her countrymen. They've turned this into politics.

And yes, you are right, the goof-up was a blessing in disguise, but only if the woman isn't boiled alive for her "crime". It's getting a lot of bad attention, but at least it's getting some.

BJP dont have anything particular to blame the government ..So they are blaming government for everything and anything..Belive me in two three days every thing will be back to normal..

now it is officialy said that india is a country of idiots and it has proved time and time again but some times they say no our coas army never wanted to say that now there is a new examples clearly siang indians are idiots and dude is saying i loved to be called idiot welll indian is now oficially called land of idiots

Thanks for the wonderful post mate.so should i wear a tag or a crown for the official recognition?? :disagree:

I DON'T LIKE IT:disagree:

It shows the Indian Love for our Military forces... They Salute the the Professionalism of Pakistani Personalities. Good work India .. Keep it up.

Liked it ..
:pakistan:
read AM (retd) Mehmood's credentials and past experiences. He served this country so well. Even indian respect him :) :)

i know i have posted something rubbish but im not backing from it becoz indians never say yes we have done the mistake but they alwyays use to make that they are better as we seen in deepak kapoor's case anyway u have to live with it weather or not u like it becoz india is anti pakistan and we are anti india we were never anti indians but if u be anti pakistan than we have right to do so some indian members are not anti pakistan i have full respect for them from the deep of my heart but 8- percent of india lives with a hatread for pakistan and we also after seening your hatred

Back
Top Bottom