What's new

PAF could have downed more Indian planes in Pulwama crisis: ex-air chief

One thing is for sure, that Indian MIGs and SUs are better equipped than AF1.

As far as shooting down AMRAAM is concern, I am not sure how it was done. not doubting IAF skills you know.

Did MKI outran the missile and then did Cobra maneuver to get behind the missile?

or One MKI was keeping missile on its tail and rest surrounded the missile and than shot down?

How this AMRAAM was shot down, by Gun, missile or some secret weapon?

I just want to learn, please help. whoever can
Lol mujhe lagta ek bharatoad unke jahaz ki side se nikla aur aamraam ko pakar liya
Phir wo usko neechay le gaya, like how they do in bollywood movies lolz

Lol mujhe lagta ek bharatoad unke jahaz ki side se nikla aur aamraam ko pakar liya
Phir wo usko neechay le gaya, like how they do in bollywood movies lolz
ankhoon se laser fire kar deta jahaz ka sheesha khol kar, itni mehnat ki kiya zaroorat thi.

Claim of shooting down an AMRAAM missile is just bizarre. You can dodge the missile, perfectly possible, but shooting it down is quite perplexing.

The IAF managed to make incursions into Balakot and were able to launch their weapons (Spice) and that missed the building. We don’t know if they purposely missed it or just missed it. The IAF claims it was a bulls eye.

In the context, PAF could have done better to protect its airspace and not allow IAF to ingress into its territory. But also be mindful there were daily CAPs conducted by PAF and to protect the IB and LoC 24/7 was next to impossible. But yes, PAF could have done a better job here.

Next question, what if the madrassah was hit resulting in deaths what would have been the response? Certainly PAF, PA, PN would have escalated the conflict to a high level to maintain equilibrium. Thankfully nothing of that sort happened.

Sir / Son,

Those radars are obsolete---old---run down---finished their lives---.

We have very able and capable radars for valleys and mountains---.
I understand that but apparently radar coverage is lacking in some areas. I don’t know if it’s due to lack or resources or something similar. But if it’s simply due to not having enough radars and resources, won’t old obsolete radars be better than nothing?

One thing is for sure, that Indian MIGs and SUs are better equipped than AF1.

As far as shooting down AMRAAM is concern, I am not sure how it was done. not doubting IAF skills you know.

Did MKI outran the missile and then did Cobra maneuver to get behind the missile?

or One MKI was keeping missile on its tail and rest surrounded the missile and than shot down?

How this AMRAAM was shot down, by Gun, missile or some secret weapon?

I just want to learn, please help. whoever can
It was the coconut they broke over it. Don’t underestimate the coconut. It’s the real secret to AMRAAM Dodger.

I understand that but apparently radar coverage is lacking in some areas. I don’t know if it’s due to lack or resources or something similar. But if it’s simply due to not having enough radars and resources, won’t old obsolete radars be better than nothing?

It was the coconut they broke over it. Don’t underestimate the coconut. It’s the real secret to AMRAAM Dodger.
Hi,

If it comes to that---there is never enough radar coverage for even the richest country in the world at all times---.

@PanzerKiel
How India found the Amraam it later displayed in public.

As per a police handout, on February 27 a mysterious explosion seriously injured one Bagh Hussain son of Ilam Din of Mamankote after which Village Defence Committee (VDC) members alerted police.

A police party led by DySP Reasi Nikhil Gogna after reaching the spot saw that impact of explosion was so big that splinters were scattered around 50 to 100 metres and a crater was formed there.
The police team after minutely examining the remnants of blast causing substance said it was an AMRAAM, which is used by select category of fighter planes including some used by Pakistan.
Realizing the importance of the seizure, their digital pictures were immediately clicked by the visiting police team and shared with their seniors which were then were further shared with other agencies.

The anger is over why didn’t the balakot strike package get shot down when we had the ability to do it.
Imagine the Spice 2000 didn’t miss their target and actually hit a madressa which killed hundreds of children? In that scenario you can forget about limited response. If hundreds of Pakistani children were killed that means WAR. If that isn’t enough for war then the military should be disbanded and given jobs in film industry instead.
Just imagine how much damage could have happened if the balakot strike package was successful in hitting their targets. Shooting down the strike package would have saved us from war because we always assume our enemies equipment is working 100% and assume they are competent.
19 pages of discussion, I found this the most pertinent point. You definitely can not know what the enemy is thinking so you have to assume the worst and take action not worry about enemy losses over your own people.

Why would PAF? it Would have been Against General Mir Bajwa doctrine of surrendering Pakistan to US deep state (risk of loosing his foreign sponsored pension), thus he made sure to water board Pakistan so it isn't a threat to India's hegemony, by giving their political MAFIA PDM keys to the federation to continue to plunder and rape in their stead. The b4stard even tried killing ousted PM in broad daylight (committing high treason wasn't enough) .. Who gave the terrorist GHQ The power to overthrow the peoples mandate.. ? They are not compatible with Jinnah's Vision, of democracy and having accountability, the day's of viceroys should have died with Mountbatten..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom