What's new

PAF could have downed more Indian planes in Pulwama crisis: ex-air chief

Yes, we released the pilot after beating the hell out of him. Shall I upload his pictures again?
And shall I remind you we downed three aircraft that day? One Mig21 Bison, One SU30mki, and One MI17 Heli (was actually also shot by an AIM120c).
Do you think India can forget this humiliation?????? And India remained silent after that just it did not want to escalate the issue ???????????
And it is also on record when India was planning to fire missiles at Pakistan our PM ordered it to fire off 3 missiles in response to every single Missile fired by Endia.
It was only for this reason India abandoned its aggression (after the bloody nose) when they learned that Pakistan was actually going to N-ke them.
Dear! better you remain silent. The more you will dig into this issue more you will get humiliated.

Pompei- 'Pak shot down one plane'
Imran Khan in NYT - 'We shot down one plane'
But in your fantasy, there was a Su30 shot down.

MI 17- went down nowhere near the combat area, all participants court martialled and still in your fantasy that was an F 16.

Multiple major Pak journalists have confirmed that neither Pak Army nor PAF wanted to do swift retort. Moeed Pirzada even claims that Imran Khan overriding them and forcing them to carry out Swift Reort was one of the main reasons Pak Army had him removed. Pak had no intentions of nuking anyone, as confirmed by Pompeo in his book too. If they had their way the'd have just pretended as if nothing happened. When pushed by IK they did some namesake symbolic stuff and then started planning Imran Khan's ouster.

Grow up man.

Pompei- 'Pak shot down one plane'
Imran Khan in NYT - 'We shot down one plane'
But in your fantasy, there was a Su30 shot down.

MI 17- went down nowhere near the combat area, all participants court martialled and still in your fantasy that was an F 16.

Multiple major Pak journalists have confirmed that neither Pak Army nor PAF wanted to do swift retort. Moeed Pirzada even claims that Imran Khan overriding them and forcing them to carry out Swift Reort was one of the main reasons Pak Army had him removed. Pak had no intentions of nuking anyone, as confirmed by Pompeo in his book too. If they had their way the'd have just pretended as if nothing happened. When pushed by IK they did some namesake symbolic stuff and then started planning Imran Khan's ouster.

Grow up man.
A kid asking me to grow up.
Pompei or Imran was not there to down IAF jets. It was PAF who did the job and took the credit.
And the SU30mki case is discussed to death on different threads in PDF and I personally never posted any Pakistani evidence of downing SU30. All the evidence comes from India itself from its news channels which broke the news in the first place to the Indian Occupied Kashmiri locals (multiple interviews, again from Indian channels) who confirmed as eyewitnesses of an Indian Jet flying to the Azad Kashmir territory and immediately returning back engulfed in flames and crashing their side to the IAF personnel showing themselves a detonated AIM129c recovered from SU30 wreckage and asking daddy USA to take notice of it :dance3:.
About MI17 kill, you know nothing..... it was not about being near to combat area. Ask your IAF what it was doing in the middle of high intensity pounding by PAF on Endian installations?
If you need more medicine just let me know..... I will always be at your service. 8-)

Last edited:
Yes, we released the pilot after beating the hell out of him. Shall I upload his pictures again?
And shall I remind you we downed three aircraft that day? One Mig21 Bison, One SU30mki, and One MI17 Heli (was actually also shot by an AIM120c).
Do you think India can forget this humiliation?????? And India remained silent after that just it did not want to escalate the issue ???????????
And it is also on record when India was planning to fire missiles at Pakistan our PM ordered it to fire off 3 missiles in response to every single Missile fired by Endia.
It was only for this reason India abandoned its aggression (after the bloody nose) when they learned that Pakistan was actually going to N-ke them.
Dear! better you remain silent. The more you will dig into this issue more you will get humiliated.
Hi,

He was beaten by the public after he fired shots at those who were chasing to capture him---. That is on public forum on video.

With the term " we " do you mean the state---the state does not beat prisoners of war and that also an officer---. Does not happen.

Abhinandan under duress---acted like a true officer should---. Pak military treated him with respect that is due a soldier as a pow---.

Last edited:
Fne8r4DaAAAnAIg

Hi,

For those who do not understand the term---" pilot to aircraft ratio "---it means---higher the number of pilots available per aircraft---higher the number of sorties that aircraft can fly
Paf never disappoint us. Paf has unique pilot breed. Other side in army we have aramzade generals.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom