Petition for peace

• Moderaration need to get together and figure this all out

Votes: 41 89.1%
  • We should do nothing

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some might call this an uprising, some might say we are rebels, some might call me dramatic but none of that matters for today we are about to lose one of the people that lightens this fourm. One of the characters that I and you came to love from the very start. I was a frequent visitor for this fourm for the past 4 years and there were only a few characters that stood out to me. Our friend @django was one of them.

To be fair its his choice to stay or leave I loved his posts and commentary on issues as well I wish him good luck in the future plus I dont want anyone to be involved in drama crap here this forum should be informative yet fun but no drama please

To be fair its his choice to stay or leave I loved his posts and commentary on issues as well I wish him good luck in the future plus I dont want anyone to be involved in drama crap here this forum should be informative yet fun but no drama please
The reasons due to which he's leaving are not good

Salam friends and countrymen.
With deep regret I am leaving PDF because in good conscience I feel I can no longer stay due to irreconcilable issues with the moderation team (I will not go into the reasons as their would be no point in doing so as the thread would be most probably immediately erased).... I have learned much on my time on PDF especially from good folk such as the erudite @Indus Pakistan (ancient history of South Asia) and economics from the equally fine and erudite @Nilgiri bhai.. So before I log off for the final time I would sincerely like to extend my best wishes to all friends and countrymen on the forum.Kudos Folks and God bless.
@Zibago @Moonlight @The Sandman @Hell hound @jamahir @war&peace @Nilgiri @PakSword @BHarwana @saiyan0321 @Shane @RAAJ大和 @Arsalan @Mr.Meap @WAJsal @Maarkhoor @waz @Indus Pakistan @MastanKhan @Starlord @Mentee @RealNapster @Well.wisher @The Eagle @CHACHA"G" @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox @Psychic @Game.Invade @Irfan Baloch @Path-Finder Hazrat @Zarvan @Gryphon @Signalian @Burhan Wani @PaklovesTurkiye @Tps43 @Sher Shah Awan @Spring Onion @Dawood Ibrahim @Khafee @Chauvinist @Dubious @Indos @Hakikat ve Hikmet @ghazi52 @khanz @cleverrider @Śakra @Joe Shearer @Levina @padamchen @fitpOsitive @JohnWick @Pakhtoon yum @Mage
Pakistan Zindabad:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Best wishes for you too bro :)

I hope you would reconsider the decision :)

Some issues are nor drama neither crap

@django

Sad to hear that but don't leave, abhi tu party shrou hoi hai….

I will talk to you on email.....but pls don't leave....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom