Petition for peace

• Moderaration need to get together and figure this all out

Votes: 41 89.1%
  • We should do nothing

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some might call this an uprising, some might say we are rebels, some might call me dramatic but none of that matters for today we are about to lose one of the people that lightens this fourm. One of the characters that I and you came to love from the very start. I was a frequent visitor for this fourm for the past 4 years and there were only a few characters that stood out to me. Our friend @django was one of them.
I respect Django bhai's decision because i can understand his situation as far as fixing issues with mods is concerned i would rather not say anything on it because 1) I'm not a permanent/long term member here anymore 2) Well it's a lost cause. I would only ask you people very humbly that if he wants to leave let him don't make it hard for him. As Django bhai says kudos :cheers:

Its serious he's been here like forever

I respect Django bhai's decision because i can understand his situation as far as fixing issues with mods is concerned i would rather not say anything on it because 1) I'm not a permanent/long term member here anymore 2) Well it's a lost cause. I would only ask you people very humbly that if he wants to leave let him don't make it hard for him. As Django bhai says kudos :cheers:
It seems like he doesnt want to leave but is being forced to resort to such actions

It seems like he doesnt want to leave but is being forced to resort to such actions
If that is the case than Django bro is making the right decision if a place/person can't tolerate/respect your views/opinions no point in staying there anymore. I never saw Django bro making any controversial statements either he was always positive if this is indeed the case than this place don't deserve him tbh.

@django
Man you didn't even tagged me,that's not good.
Lot of good guys have left us,even one time @DESERT FIGHTER was also going to leave.
@syedali73 and @Indus Falcon did also left.
Man forum needs you,platform is already infested with trolls,one more sane person leaves that would be a huge loss.
My friend Ulla/Inception06 leaving was another major loss to PDF, that guy had innovative ideas about ground forces and marines, he was linked with bundeswehr and had amazing knowledge of AD, artillery, armor and infantry weapons of PA.

My friend Ulla/Inception06 leaving was another major loss to PDF, that guy had innovative ideas about ground forces and marines, he was linked with bundeswehr and had amazing knowledge of AD, artillery, armor and infantry weapons of PA.
Ulla was great guy with sound knowledge about Military trends,has he also left?

Haven't seen @kaonalpha for long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom