Petition for peace

• Moderaration need to get together and figure this all out

Votes: 41 89.1%
  • We should do nothing

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dayum...ok now things are clearer for me...hope django reconsiders. This is nowhere near a hill worth dieing on at all....(for either side).

Again I am reminded of why there should be one common standard of law for all (I mean just think what would have been nipped in the bud)....this forum must choose and do better than its doing right now. Good irreplaceable people are leaving...and I don't care much at all for what is filling up the spaces they leave.

Nope, he resigned before django when everyone ganged up against him, django is resigning because AUSTERLITZ is still titled thinktank instead of having "banned" under his nick

It's not up to his privilege that he resign or stay. He have to be paraded out once for all, with no option for his id to log back in.

Dayum...ok now things are clearer for me...hope django reconsiders. This is nowhere near a hill worth dieing on at all....(for either side).

Again I am reminded of why there should be one common standard of law for all (I mean just think what would have been nipped in the bud)....this forum must choose and do better than its doing right now. Good irreplaceable people are leaving...and I don't care much at all for what is filling up the spaces they leave.
This AUSTERLITZ person was belittled first, then he went overboard with abusing their religion, then they all abused him relentlessly, then he ran off, now they want him deleted or else they will resign

Last edited:
i don't even know how to even start.i still can't get my head around this news. seriously bro you are leaving your brothers for just one troll.to hell with them whoever they are. are they more important than us and our relation that we build over 5 years.come on mate to hell with everything i can't lose my elder brother like that, you can't just leave,i won't allow you and your kudos to exit my life that easy bro.that kudos has been with us through our every thick and thin.you were there whenever we needed you ,most of the time we didn't even have to ask, your help was already there.we all went away at one point but it was you who brought us back. come on bro you are not leaving you just can't leave.PDF, @django and kudos are inseparable
@Zibago @Moonlight @The Sandman @Nilgiri won't allow you to leave and abandon us like this. i am not writing you a goodbye letter. not today bro not today.
Django, along with others, saw Islam, Koran and Hazrat Muhammad SAW being mocked and insulted by Austerlitz and demanded action. Django didnt leave for sake of his own repo or lack of argument, he left on lack of action against a TTA who spoke against Islam, Koran and Hazrat Muhammad SAW on a Pakistani Defence Forum.

Even the title made me upset and I was little scared to open this thread, to be honest.
We can’t afford to lose such an awesome person on PDF.

@django broooooooo don’t leave us. Ugh. I don’t know what to say to be honest.
But all I want to say is, YOU HAVE MORE FRIENDS THAN HATERS, YOU HAVE MORE GOOD MEMORIES THAN THE BAD ONES.
You shouldn’t leave...YOU SHOULD NOT.

PLEASE. WE BEG & REQUEST YOU.
You can rather request the management to make a solid rule against any member who insults or mocks Islam, Koran and Hazrat Muhammad SAW, so more people like Django don't leave PDF.

@django ... Come on mate .. No need to take the PDF management so seriously.
Django is the only one who has guts to take a stand, there were many other members who saw Islam, Koran and Hazrat Muhammad SAW insulted and mocked, he left because he took the insults to Islam, Koran and Hazrat Muhammad SAW seriously.

@Tps43 @PakSword are you people serious..... PDF will get empty without you people
Im trying to talk to TPS43 but religion is a sensitive matter.

@django if you are indeed leaving PDF in protest against blasphemy towards religion, then I second you. Islam teaches respect, and expects nothing less than respect. Blasphemy against all religions should be banned, without banning respectful debate. In a respectful debate, someone can ask, "I read <substitute blasphemous content> about Islam. Can you clarify>?" and this should not lead to any repercussions. But respect ends when someone writes "<substitute blasphemous content>", then refuses to listen to counter arguments, and keeps hurling abuses. This kind of behaviour cannot be tolerated against any religion.

It is a shame on the moderation team that this very basic tenet of civility cannot be guaranteed on PDF. Until strict action is taken, I join @django in boycotting PDF.

@WebMaster @The Eagle @Oscar @waz @Horus @Slav Defence @Major Sam

AUSTERLITZ person was slighted first, then he went overboard with abusing their religion, then they all abused him relentlessly, the he ran off, now they want him deleted or else they will resign

K didn't want to talk about it really....but its the same ole deep symptom with this place showing up again (as good as I personally know many mods to be) and there are casualties in the end.

I've seen plenty of religion flamebait instigation from all sides here (and lets face it....one side gets away with starting much much more than the other .... that in itself creates a lingering feeling here...on both what I can get away if I am on side....but I wont get away with if I am on another side etc)....Such things are often just left alone after tagging/reporting what have you....allowed to fester and ferment as toxic sewage....because "examples" or whatever are being made.

Looking at that convo chain (And i wont ever go back to it because of what it has led to now)...seems one guy (Sarzameen) was saying it was just "light hearted banter" in another thread that austerlitz took for mean-spirited instigation on religious/cultural terms (wherever all that is now...probably deleted...not that I care).

The forum needs to follow zero tolerance approach on religion talk (past friendly philosophical sparring etc) like it says in the original rules charter (like do we have rules to look pretty or do they actually mean something?)...especially when mocking/demeaning originates/sustains...whichever side it is.

This whole approach that "more trolls have joined" thus we can take a lax approach in the "medicine" given back to them by "our own" riffraff....needs to take a serious hike! But maybe too late already given this damage done and all thats going to linger from that now anyway. How utterly sad....this is just a place we are supposed to be talking/learning/sharing/enjoying....so if you make it toxic for one set of people "just a little bit till its all gone"...well you probably don't realise what you have opened up in the end (common law precedent style) till its too late.

As much as I hate many if not most "leftie-hippy-environmentalists" these days....the words from a certain joni mitchell song ring so true now...in a different but somewhat same, sad and frustrating way:

Don't it always seem to go,

That you don't know what you've got til its gone...

They paved paradise and put up a parking lot...

@Joe Shearer @padamchen @Vibrio @Indos @nair @jbgt90 @VCheng @Desert Fox @I.R.A @waz @jhungary @Jungibaaz @Arsalan @Vergennes

I personally don't think its too late to salvage this place from whats happening .... but there has to be actual effective uni-standards at work here. We owe it to all those that have left (esp those never to return)...I hope these words are heeded!

@django if you are indeed leaving PDF in protest against blasphemy towards religion, then I second you. Islam teaches respect, and expects nothing less than respect. Blasphemy against all religions should be banned, without banning respectful debate. In a respectful debate, someone can ask, "I read <substitute blasphemous content> about Islam. Can you clarify>?" and this should not lead to any repercussions. But respect ends when someone writes "<substitute blasphemous content>", then refuses to listen to counter arguments, and keeps hurling abuses. This kind of behaviour cannot be tolerated against any religion.

It is a shame on the moderation team that this very basic tenet of civility cannot be guaranteed on PDF. Until strict action is taken, I join @django in boycotting PDF.

@WebMaster @The Eagle @Oscar @waz @Horus @Slav Defence @Major Sam

I have seen worse on this forum and they get away with it mostly. For modi bhakats who are here to troll i understand they are here for only one reason and moderation team have to keep banning them, coming from a member who was given title and privileges have this type of mentality.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...-troops-exit-kabul-ex-raw-chief.594050/page-8

And check his board as well. Lots of comments are deleted in which he spewed shit out of his mouth regarding religion. And this guy still haven't got his account permanently blocked.

Last edited:
@django , you are a practical person. Won’t do anything without giving it proper thought. I guess you thought in details about this too. You will be missed. That you for the wonderfull time we spent on this forum.

Abhi na jaao chodker
Ye dil Abhi Bhara nahin

K didn't want to talk about it really....but its the same ole deep symptom with this place showing up again (as good as I personally know many mods to be) and there are casualties in the end.

I've seen plenty of religion flamebait instigation from all sides here (and lets face it....one side gets away with starting much much more than the other .... that in itself creates a lingering feeling here...on both what I can get away if I am on side....but I wont get away with if I am on another side etc)....Such things are often just left alone after tagging/reporting what have you....allowed to fester and ferment as toxic sewage....because "examples" or whatever are being made.

Looking at that convo chain (And i wont ever go back to it because of what it has led to now)...seems one guy (Sarzameen) was saying it was just "light hearted banter" in another thread that austerlitz took for mean-spirited instigation on religious/cultural terms (wherever all that is now...probably deleted...not that I care).

The forum needs to follow zero tolerance approach on religion talk (past friendly philosophical sparring etc) like it says in the original rules charter (like do we have rules to look pretty or do they actually mean something?)...especially when mocking/demeaning originates/sustains...whichever side it is.

This whole approach that "more trolls have joined" thus we can take a lax approach in the "medicine" given back to them by "our own" riffraff....needs to take a serious hike! But maybe too late already given this damage done and all thats going to linger from that now anyway. How utterly sad....this is just a place we are supposed to be talking/learning/sharing/enjoying....so if you make it toxic for one set of people "just a little bit till its all gone"...well you probably don't realise what you have opened up in the end (common law precedent style) till its too late.

As much as I hate many if not most "leftie-hippy-environmentalists" these days....the words from a certain joni mitchell song ring so true now...in a different but somewhat same, sad and frustrating way:

Don't it always seem to go,

That you don't know what you've got til its gone...

They paved paradise and put up a parking lot...

@Joe Shearer @padamchen @Vibrio @Indos @nair @jbgt90 @VCheng @Desert Fox @I.R.A @waz @jhungary @Jungibaaz @Arsalan @Vergennes

I personally don't think its too late to salvage this place from whats happening .... but there has to be actual effective uni-standards at work here. We owe it to all those that have left (esp those never to return)...I hope these words are heeded!
I know what you mean as I, too have been called a moshrik (hypocite) Kafir (non-believer) many times here but nothing was done nor did I make fuss over it (except for reporting it and changing my avatar pic from a crucifix to a big 105mm gun)

I am a leftist too so hate on "friend"! :rofl:
@Nilgiri

Last edited:
That was the first step taken to calm the storm, delete the material.

That's completely un-acceptable. I was expecting some action when @waz reassured that they are looking in to it and @Slav Defence jumped in. I thought it will be the end of that guy for good. I didn't follow it later and to my surprise i am seeing this thread today and this guy still in the ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom