Petition for peace

• Moderaration need to get together and figure this all out

Votes: 41 89.1%
  • We should do nothing

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a very good member indeed another one was @Azlan haider not sure if he's still here but he was a nice informative person who knew how to put arguments.
How're you mate?
Just changed my username to my real name.
I am not a foreign agent on payroll of the enemies of Pakistan, nor am I an Ahmadi or any of what I was labelled here routinely by the right wing hypernationalist insecure victims of Mutalia Pakistan :lol:

@django ... Come on mate .. No need to take the PDF management so seriously.

How're you mate?
Just changed my username to my real name.
I am not a foreign agent on payroll of the enemies of Pakistan, nor am I an Ahmadi or any of what I was labelled here routinely by the right wing hypernationalist insecure victims of Mutalia Pakistan :lol:

@django ... Come on mate .. No need to take the PDF management so seriously.
Fit n Fine nd good to see you here bro! Haha good good you forgot the famous "westoxified agent" label   continue with the work you doin here :tup::tup:

Salam friends and countrymen.
With deep regret I am leaving PDF because in good conscience I feel I can no longer stay due to irreconcilable issues with the moderation team (I will not go into the reasons as their would be no point in doing so as the thread would be most probably immediately erased).... I have learned much on my time on PDF especially from good folk such as the erudite @Indus Pakistan (ancient history of South Asia) and economics from the equally fine and erudite @Nilgiri bhai.. So before I log off for the final time I would sincerely like to extend my best wishes to all friends and countrymen on the forum.Kudos Folks and God bless.
@Zibago @Moonlight @The Sandman @Hell hound @jamahir @war&peace @Nilgiri @PakSword @BHarwana @saiyan0321 @Shane @RAAJ大和 @Arsalan @Mr.Meap @WAJsal @Maarkhoor @waz @Indus Pakistan @MastanKhan @Starlord @Mentee @RealNapster @Well.wisher @The Eagle @CHACHA"G" @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox @Psychic @Game.Invade @Irfan Baloch @Path-Finder Hazrat @Zarvan @Gryphon @Signalian @Burhan Wani @PaklovesTurkiye @Tps43 @Sher Shah Awan @Spring Onion @Dawood Ibrahim @Khafee @Chauvinist @Dubious @Indos @Hakikat ve Hikmet @ghazi52 @khanz @cleverrider @Śakra @Joe Shearer @Levina @padamchen @fitpOsitive @JohnWick @Pakhtoon yum @Mage
Pakistan Zindabad:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Bas kar yaar.
I sent you a PM, it's a war effort and we need everyone.

With deep regret I am leaving PDF because in good conscience I feel I can no longer stay due to irreconcilable issues with the moderation team (I will not go into the reasons as their would be no point in doing so as the thread would be most probably immediately erased).... I have learned much on my time on PDF especially from good folk such as the erudite @Indus Pakistan (ancient history of South Asia) and economics from the equally fine and erudite @Nilgiri bhai.. So before I log off for the final time I would sincerely like to extend my best wishes to all friends and countrymen on the forum.Kudos Folks and God bless.
@Zibago @Moonlight @The Sandman @Hell hound @jamahir @war&peace @Nilgiri @PakSword @BHarwana @saiyan0321 @Shane @RAAJ大和 @Arsalan @Mr.Meap @WAJsal @Maarkhoor @waz @Indus Pakistan @MastanKhan @Starlord @Mentee @RealNapster @Well.wisher @The Eagle @CHACHA"G" @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox @Psychic @Game.Invade @Irfan Baloch @Path-Finder Hazrat @Zarvan @Gryphon @Signalian @Burhan Wani @PaklovesTurkiye @Tps43 @Sher Shah Awan @Spring Onion @Dawood Ibrahim @Khafee @Chauvinist @Dubious @Indos @Hakikat ve Hikmet @ghazi52 @khanz @cleverrider @Śakra @Joe Shearer @Levina @padamchen @fitpOsitive @JohnWick @Pakhtoon yum @Mage

I cannot bring myself to hit a like my brother...it pains me to read it in first place that you may be gone from here (I hope its not true, but I will likely resign to it fairly soon given you are not one that dithers)...and you have hinted to me and few others about the sapping nature here (given other more mundane but necessary stuff we all have to do outside here).

This forum both can be wondrous some times yet quite a cruel one other times....but she is always a beautiful landscape.... one that equally cheers you and haunts you when looking back.

You, django bhai, probably know better than anyone else here how many scars I have to show from this charming yet temperamental and fickle place. But maybe you didn't know it was you being here stoically that convinced me in the end to return when I thought about not coming back..... and always greeting my return from my forced exiles/time in the clink (largely because of where I come from rather than what I say)..... with a knowing grin, slap on the back and just a saddling back up after some drinks at the watering hole...to ride out into this wilderness once again along with the rest of our good chums here....and find new ways to play our ole games with the "law" around these parts.

When I am done with this place, since the reasons for me venturing back (whenever the "law" catches up with me here next) pretty much just halved with your departure....I will also look back and remember this song...your song my friend...and any regrets I have will evaporate...

Know that I will forgive all the wrongs done to me here....but I won't ever forgive them for making you leave like this brother (if thats how it turns out to be)...never ever....for you have more class and good nature in your pinky than all of whoever they are... combined...I can safely say!

Do sneak back and drop in from time to time for some catching up here (whenever you can manage it), just look at how many friends you have here and what they saying (I hope you read it all)...do not impose such a harsh absolute exile on them....thats what those others want in the end.

You know where to reach me outside of here whenever you want to...so its not a farewell from me.

I cannot bring myself to hit a like my brother...it pains me to read it in first place that you may be gone from here (I hope its not true, but I will likely resign to it fairly soon given you are not one that dithers)...and you have hinted to me and few others about the sapping nature here (given other more mundane but necessary stuff we all have to do outside here).

This forum both can be wondrous some times yet quite a cruel one other times....but she is always a beautiful landscape.... one that equally cheers you and haunts you when looking back.

You, django bhai, probably know better than anyone else here how many scars I have to show from this charming yet temperamental and fickle place. But maybe you didn't know it was you being here stoically that convinced me in the end to return when I thought about not coming back..... and always greeting my return from my forced exiles/time in the clink (largely because of where I come from rather than what I say)..... with a knowing grin, slap on the back and just a saddling back up after some drinks at the watering hole...to ride out into this wilderness once again along with the rest of our good chums here....and find new ways to play our ole games with the "law" around these parts.

When I am done with this place, since the reasons for me venturing back (whenever the "law" catches up with me here next) pretty much just halved with your departure....I will also look back and remember this song...your song my friend...and any regrets I have will evaporate...

Know that I will forgive all the wrongs done to me here....but I won't ever forgive them for making you leave like this brother (if thats how it turns out to be)...never ever....for you have more class and good nature in your pinky than all of whoever they are... combined...I can safely say!

Do sneak back and drop in from time to time for some catching up here (whenever you can manage it), just look at how many friends you have here and what they saying (I hope you read it all)...do not impose such a harsh absolute exile on them....thats what those others want in the end.

You know where to reach me outside of here whenever you want to...so its not a farewell from me.
:unsure: that was beautiful :cry:

Bas kar yaar.
I sent you a PM, it's a war effort and we need everyone.

Since, he haven't explain why he have decided this. Probably you know, i am gonna ask you directly. Is it about that think tank analyst moth***fuc**r who was abusing Islam. You were on that thread and you said we are looking in to the matter.

i don't even know how to even start.i still can't get my head around this news. seriously bro you are leaving your brothers for just one troll.to hell with them whoever they are. are they more important than us and our relation that we build over 5 years.come on mate to hell with everything i can't lose my elder brother like that, you can't just leave,i won't allow you and your kudos to exit my life that easy bro.that kudos has been with us through our every thick and thin.you were there whenever we needed you ,most of the time we didn't even have to ask, your help was already there.we all went away at one point but it was you who brought us back. come on bro you are not leaving you just can't leave.PDF, @django and kudos are inseparable
@Zibago @Moonlight @The Sandman @Nilgiri won't allow you to leave and abandon us like this. i am not writing you a goodbye letter. not today bro not today.

Last edited:
I bid you farewell and all my best wishes.

Even the title made me upset and I was little scared to open this thread, to be honest.
We can’t afford to lose such an awesome person on PDF.

@django broooooooo don’t leave us. Ugh. I don’t know what to say to be honest.
But all I want to say is, YOU HAVE MORE FRIENDS THAN HATERS, YOU HAVE MORE GOOD MEMORIES THAN THE BAD ONES.
You shouldn’t leave...YOU SHOULD NOT.

PLEASE. WE BEG & REQUEST YOU.

I request you to stay and sort out the issues with MODS

@Horus @WebMaster @Slav Defence @Arsalan @Oscar @The Eagle

i don't even know how to even start.i still can't get my head around this news. seriously bro you are leaving your brothers for just one troll.to hell with them whoever they are. are they more important than us and our relation that we build over 5 years.come on mate to hell with everything i can't lose my elder brother like that, you can't just leave,i won't allow you and your kudos to exit my life that easy bro.that kudos has been with us through our every thick and thin.you were there whenever we needed you ,most of the time we didn't even have to ask, your help was already there.we all went away at one point but it was you who brought us back. come on bro you are not leaving you just can't leave.PDF, @django and kudos are inseparable
@Zibago @Moonlight @The Sandman @Nilgiri won't allow you to leave and abandon us like this. i am not writing you a goodbye letter. not today bro not today.

Hey can you pm me a bit later what all this is about anyway....I seemed to have missed a whole buncha stuff. Don't want to talk about it here obv.

Even the title made me upset and I was little scared to open this thread, to be honest.
We can’t afford to lose such an awesome person on PDF.

@django broooooooo don’t leave us. Ugh. I don’t know what to say to be honest.
But all I want to say is, YOU HAVE MORE FRIENDS THAN HATERS, YOU HAVE MORE GOOD MEMORIES THAN THE BAD ONES.
You shouldn’t leave...YOU SHOULD NOT.

PLEASE. WE BEG & REQUEST YOU.

Agree sis....if django indeed gone...hopefully your magic works over time like it did with sandy.

I see the title and see "last comment: lastofthepatriots"...so I'm like ok maybe that loveable douche-troll ;) is leaving finally (it doesnt make sense to me deep down coz he's all about staying/longering well past expiry date heh)....click and its razpak comment about a "tharki" leaving and my heart drops (certainly no one I could know rite?)....go to first post and I get this BS shock!...gotta think on it bit more later about options and contingencies....it would be solved if django bhai just returns tho....but I been gutted before about expectations before...so I'd rather be surprised later (in better way) than dismayed more etc...so I gotta think/reflect bit later (right now I can't).

Not the new year start I expected at all...ugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom