What's new

Glasgow:Pakistan’s Boxer Muhammad Waseem reaches final in boxing

really vain ! stupidly vain. no wonder you don't have enough people doing individual sports.

Fought well Pak boxer...sadly lost it

That Pak boxer made fun of himself ? WTF ? He was pointing at himself as winner even before results were announced and then refused to hug the winning opponent....that attitude SUCKED. I wanted him to win throughout but that's simple not the way to behave on field.

Pakistani boxer wasn't humble when he lost, refused to hug his opponent.
bcs refree did some unfair with him...he was sure about his victory becuase he fought pretty better in 2nd round and he lost just from 1 point so i also have some doubts ..anyways even the decision was right the he lost just from 1 point ...

bcs refree did some unfair with him...he was sure about his victory becuase he fought pretty better in 2nd round and he lost just from 1 point so i also have some doubts ..anyways even the decision was right the he lost just from 1 point ...

Even if he lost by 0.1 point. There was no reason to be unsportsmanlike towards his opponent. These are the things that the world sees. He can contest the results out of the ring, not make a jack *** inside it. He fought well the first two rounds. Should have got that medal.

He didn't lose by 1 point...he lost by 3 points. There are three judges for the game, they give points to both boxers throughout 3 rounds. At the end they total the points of each judge and in tally of all 3 judges, Waseem was trailing...so that accounts for 3 points by which he lost and that's the max margin by which one can lose. These are the recently adopted scoring techniques and if u ask me, they SUCK. More than 7-8 Indian boxers have suffered bcz of it.

Even if he lost by 0.1 point. There was no reason to be unsportsmanlike towards his opponent. These are the things that the world sees. He can contest the results out of the ring, not make a jack *** inside it. He fought well the first two rounds. Should have got that medal.
actually plenty judgements are biased... I watched few match .... I don't even have clue how they are awarding scores.. Devendro clearly won 3 rounds fairly outclassed Irishman. . still result was otherwise. ..

View attachment 41817

Pakistani boxer Muhammad Waseem has grabbed 3-0 victory against Ghanaian opponent in semi-final played on 9th day of the ongoing Commonwealth Games.Pakistan’s Waseem has knocked out his Ghanian opponent Abdul Omar in semi-final match of Mens Fly 52kg played on Friday.

peaking to Geo TV, Muhammad Waseem was optimistic for his win, saying that the Pakistani nation would hear good news about winning of the title by him.
The boxer said: “I want to win gold medal for Pakistan.”
Amir Khan is my ideal boxer, he asserted.Boxer Muhammad Waseem will fight against Australian opponent Andrew Moloney for gold medal in the international event, however, he already booked for silver medal in case of defeat in the final.
CGames: Pakistani boxer Waseem qualifies for final - thenews.com.pk

congrats guys :-)

he fought well...congrats for the silver..but he could display a better sportsmanship in the ring, that didnt look good.

Unbelievable......:undecided: Never thought this day would come when a Pakistani actually enters a Boxing Final. Anyway best of luck.
Baluchistan has some real talent in boxing, karate, and soccer !

Congrats for Waseem for winning Silver for Pakistan , true Hero Determination and courage

PAKISTAN-FLAG.jpg

Back
Top Bottom