What's new

The rise of British Pakistani boxers

South Asian religions most prevalent in the UK (Islam, Hinduism, Sikhism) the overwhelming majority of prisoners are Muslim.
Muslims or Islam is not a South Asian religon but is found from Europe [Kosova, Albania] to other end of Asia [Indonesia] and to Africa [Tanzania, Somalia etc] in addition many XXX sized Christians end up converting inside cells like those savages who used a machete to kill that soldier in London.

Most of them are in prison for sexual exploitation and drug offences.
Indeed to a degree this is true but explained by the nature of jobs many Pakistani's do [night time industry] and geographic spread - many live in ex mill towns. When the traditional industries closed down there was mass unemployment and often the only way up was drugs. This is sad but unfortunate fact.
Inbreeding does that to people.
True to a extent although Pakistan has higher IQ score then Indians. Inbreds have produced top boxers, top military brass etc for Britain.
ealous Sikh Punjabi
Most probably. These guys should be taken pity on. They find their tiny Punjab inside ocean of Dalits. I understand billions of Dalits from Bihar etc are swamping their Punjab. Add to that all their heritage sits in Pakistan. So pity them.

Muslims or Islam is not a South Asian religon but is found from Europe [Kosova, Albania] to other end of Asia [Indonesia] and to Africa [Tanzania, Somalia etc] in addition many XXX sized Christians end up converting inside cells like those savages who used a machete to kill that soldier in London.

Indeed to a degree this is true but explained by the nature of jobs many Pakistani's do [night time industry] and geographic spread - many live in ex mill towns. When the traditional industries closed down there was mass unemployment and often the only way up was drugs. This is sad but unfortunate fact.
True to a extent although Pakistan has higher IQ score then Indians. Inbreds have produced top boxers, top military brass etc for Britain.
According to a study of lean body mass in kgs, the average Indian man has a lean body mass in India of 46 kg without working out.

The average Pakistani woman is 45 kg without working out

According to a study of lean body mass in kgs, the average Indian man has a lean body mass in India of 46 kg without working out.
Go to Leicester if you want to feel tall and strong. You can see plenty of outbreds from Gangadesh with stunning pysiques. Fact: Most Indians are hidiously ugly in body and face !!!

Go to Leicester if you want to feel tall and strong. You can see plenty of outbreds from Gangadesh with stunning pysiques. Fact: Most Indians are hidiously ugly in body and face !!!
The average Baloch woman is 45 kg on a Pakistani study. The average Indian man is 1 kg more than a Baloch woman in lean body muscular physique.

Many races like Samoans are fat but they are fat strong. Look at American football and rugby. It has bunches of samoans but Indian fat is visceral fat which is an unhealthy type 2 diabetes kind of fat.

It went from boxing to how many bitches I get what a waste of bandwidth

This is a MMA poster in the UK

60% of this poster is Pakistani

Frank Warren has more Pakistanis on his stable right now than black guys

Ijaz Ahmed is WBO European champion right now, Kash Farooq is the WBA European champion.

No offense, but Pakistanis care nothing at all about football.

Neither in Pakistan nor in the UK

Pakistanis have made inroads in fighting.

I've never met 1 Indian guy with a European or world title in the UK

View attachment 755152

He seems like jealous Sikh Punjabi guy to

If you look on Frank Warren's stable, there is more Pakistanis on Queensbury Promotions than blacks nowadays.

If you look at MTK global, you have Muhammad Waseem and many Pakistanis signed to it

These Indian Punjabi guys aren't at all noticed in the world arena football. Amir Khan regardless of his bad reputation is worth $40 million and beat 13 World champions. Jawaid khaliq was the first person of Asian descent to win a IBO world title in the past and was ready to fight Vernon Frost. The British Olympic boxing team has Pakistanis on it but no indians

Indians have never played for any major local British elite club however Pakistanis have won major European and world titles and also golde. glove titles too. There is also money in boxing as opposed to football

Yes he ID himself as such. His posts were not taken seriously, especially since the poor Indian representation in the professional fighting arts.

I like boxing, but at the same the brain damage that comes along with it puts me off. I want my son to train in boxing, but I don't want him to actually fight. The training itself is wonderful and can put a human in peak physical condition. Remember gents, stamina is more important than power.

I like boxing, but at the same the brain damage that comes along with it puts me off. I want my son to train in boxing, but I don't want him to actually fight. The training itself is wonderful and can put a human in peak physical condition. Remember gents, stamina is more important than power.
Well then teach your son Mayweathers style of duck and run. It will make you millions and you won't get hurt at all.

I agree but when your culture has declined to a borderline barbaric mess then what do self aware, conscious people do? You can't expect people who actively challenge their ideals regularly to match your enthusiasm. Pakistan has regressed on many levels and its disheartening and incredibly disturbing to see where some of them are when it comes to how they treat women, poor people, disabled people, minorities, faith.

We can apply the fix but they are so myopic and closed off they don't want to evolve, change, become a better version.

Pride is a poisoned chalice, pride is an enemy of the mind. What we need is confidence, a huge dose of morality and respect.

Ideologically we are all over the place and there are many people who simply can't relate anymore.
some Pakistanis have deliberately cacooned themselves from rest of community. they are totally dismissive of the rest of the people around them. with tunnel vision, Angry , xenophobic and hateful of others.

this cant remain like that and ine day this enforced segregation and refusal to acknowledge the diverse community will result in riots that will make Oldham riots look like Christmas party.

some Pakistanis have deliberately cacooned themselves from rest of community. they are totally dismissive of the rest of the people around them. with tunnel vision, Angry , xenophobic and hateful of others.

this cant remain like that and ine day this enforced segregation and refusal to acknowledge the diverse community will result in riots that will make Oldham riots look like Christmas party.
If boxing is keeping Pakistanis away from drugs and other haram things and also keeping them connected to their ancestral homeland. Then let them keep boxing in the UK. Another good plus point is there is tons of money and respect in the sport. Boxing is growing really fast in Pakistan too. Just the other day, there were pro fights in KPK between Pakistanis vs Afghans. They were fighting for the PBC title.

Many whites and blacks nowadays ONLY want to stick to their own and absolutely hate the idea of coming in to contact with those of a different race to them.

Back
Top Bottom