What's new

2 Pakistani boxers go missing in Birmingham following Commonwealth Games: PBF

dumb puddus where they going to hide. Brit has so much cameras probably number one country with cctv.
plus ai cameras, neighborhood watch, regular crackdown on shops for illegals workers etc.

you will find them in cash n carry or in some kebab take away in the cellar.

first hand info by the way they will say something like this, oh plz let me stay, i love the queen i like this country because queen laws are very good here and police are very good. plz sir i want justice, i work harrrddd and pay alot of taxes. plus i want to study very harrd and be a dactaarrr. oh and my uncle he try kill me with big knife in pakistan.

They are not coming back. They will moat probably be seeking asylum (being Baloch and persecuted) unfortunately.
But it is an opportunity to a better economic situation.
Their case is weak. How can they claim persecution if they were selected for National team.

I don't blame them. Who would want to stay in Pakistan right now.

It's bad for Pakistan, and other Pakistanis. But everyone seems to be looking out for their own interests. So it's fair game.

Besides, this whole visa regime is stupid. Rich countries can steal our money and resources, and leave us poor, but then won't let us in. No moral high ground here.

50-6.jpg
Always till the dying breath

Back
Top Bottom