What's new

The rise of British Pakistani boxers

Read what I wrote above, I did say not represented in sports in general.
How many boxers of Pak heritage have made it big? I can only think of two. Jawed Khaliq and Amir Khan. Please state how many you know?

How many boxers of Pak heritage have made it big? I can only think of two. Jawed Khaliq and Amir Khan. Please state how many you know?

That's two world champions from a community of around 1 million then, now it's more. Define what do you mean by making it "big". Do you realise that the vast majority of men competing in the ranks will never make champion? Having a good record in what is perhaps the most competitive arena alongside the US is still a great achievement.

The scene has many young and upcoming Pakistani heritage fighters and of course it will take them some time to make it big, as it does with any young fighter.

Here's a few.

1622633309459.png

Aquib Fiaz

1622633211509.png

Shabaz Masoud

1622633265708.png

Sahir Iqbal

1622633141268.png

Muhammad Ali Zahid

And one of the most promising boxers we have had who will inshallah make it huge Adam Azim, the former

1622633548950.png

Most of the jail's in UK are occupied by a large number of Pakistani British 2nd and 3rd gen... The UK Pakistani community is fraught with gangs, drugs, and prostitution.

That's why they are probably turning out more boxers.... Environment.

American Pakistani community (like mine) are much more successful and better educated than the British-Pak.

American immigration policy allowed only the educated Pakistani (largely)... UK immigration allowed wholesale import of uneducated Pakistani.

No they are not bro, where did you get this from?

Here a screenshot of the ethnic make-up of the prison population. The Asian population is representative of the total population they have in the UK i.e. 8%. If Pakistanis were overrepresented the percentage figure would be higher.

Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 12.39.10.png

Here is more;

When the data entries for prisoners whose ethnicity was either not recorded or who preferred not to provide it are removed, we can see that on New Year’s Eve 73.1% of our prison population was recorded as “white”, 12.7% as “Black/African/Caribbean/Black British”, 8.1% as “Asian/Asian British”, 4.6% as “Mixed/Multiple ethnic groups” and 1.5% as “other ethnic groups”.

The Asian population of the UK back in 2018 was at 7.5% so the above stats correlate with the same percentage of the population now.

people from Asian ethnic groups made up the second largest percentage of the population (at 7.5%)

Bro with all due respect as well there are a fair few things wrong with the US and Canadian community as well. One of which is extreme liberalism and the dropping of their culture and faith.
Take a look at this wedding.
A supposedly Pakistani Muslim girl marrying a Hindu Indian guy, no conversion, full of all traditions. Now I know you can say that it's one wedding but look at the sheer numbers of Pakistanis who are there, a fair few in Hijab to celebrate this randi rona.

Suffice to say that this wouldn't happen here, she would be disowned fast. There it was celebrated. I know this doesn't represent all, however nor does pendo behaviour, criminality etc represent us here. There's a few malicious comments made by US Pakistanis on this issue but they really shouldn't talk when you have this going on.

No they are not bro, where did you get this from?

Here a screenshot of the ethnic make-up of the prison population. The Asian population is representative of the total population they have in the UK i.e. 8%. If Pakistanis were overrepresented the percentage figure would be higher.

View attachment 749974

Here is more;

When the data entries for prisoners whose ethnicity was either not recorded or who preferred not to provide it are removed, we can see that on New Year’s Eve 73.1% of our prison population was recorded as “white”, 12.7% as “Black/African/Caribbean/Black British”, 8.1% as “Asian/Asian British”, 4.6% as “Mixed/Multiple ethnic groups” and 1.5% as “other ethnic groups”.

The Asian population of the UK back in 2018 was at 7.5% so the above stats correlate with the same percentage of the population now.

people from Asian ethnic groups made up the second largest percentage of the population (at 7.5%)

Bro with all due respect as well there are a fair few things wrong with the US and Canadian community as well. One of which is extreme liberalism and the dropping of their culture and faith.
Take a look at this wedding.
A supposedly Pakistani Muslim girl marrying a Hindu Indian guy, no conversion, full of all traditions. Now I know you can say that it's one wedding but look at the sheer numbers of Pakistanis who are there, a fair few in Hijab to celebrate this randi rona.

Suffice to say that this wouldn't happen here, she would be disowned fast. There it was celebrated. I know this doesn't represent all, however nor does pendo behaviour, criminality etc represent us here. There's a few malicious comments made by US Pakistanis on this issue but they really shouldn't talk when you have this going on.

Brother WAZ I love you to bits but that last youtube clip you put makes me want to........... :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: ............in the good old days, they would never let this happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brother WAZ I love you to bits but that last youtube clip you put makes me want to........... :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: ............in the good old days, they would have allowed this.:disagree:

Bro made me sick seeing it. Had it been her that was bad enough but it seems her family and friends turned out to "celebrate". Tauba. It's not the only video as well. But like I said it doesn't represent them, but for some reason we should all be labelled as prisoner gangster types.

Last edited:
1. Why not be a career revolutionary like Carlos ( the jackal ) instead ?

2. If someone wants to build character they can form discussion and action groups to :
a. Help the police against mob bosses, drug gangs etc.​
b. Bring progressive thought to society. Like in the Anglo countries there was the Occupy movement which started as Occupy Wall Street in 2011.​
These will really build character and help their local society and the world.

There are other Black people who worked for liberation of the Blacks. I know a bit about Malcolm X. Look at one of his statements : "The only way we’ll get freedom for ourselves is to identify ourselves with every oppressed people in the world." Now isn't that more intelligent and pan-human than some Black boxer ?

Maybe Muhammad Ali was a good man but engaging in violence, which is what his "sport" was, for trivial reasons was a waste of effort. And what was his reward ? Did he liberate a country ? He was left with Parkinsons disease because of all the blows he suffered because of his career activity. Was it worth it ?

How is any different now ?
Hold on.... mate.

You are a child in comparison to those of us who grew up under Mohammad Ali's shadow. He brought to us a sense of pride and a message to fight against colour barrier. All this Martin L. crap of be good ghandian did not get us anything here. We went with M.Ali message. He was extremely political and of course Mandela himself was avid Amateur boxer.

1622637803954.png

Come here for yourself and walk from Cape to Cairo and ask anyone including those of your age who Mohammad Ali is -> They will tell you.

May he rest in Peace and be boxing the greater champs. He is and will be the Champion for us in Africa.

Bro made me sick seeing it. Had it been her that was bad enough but it seems her family and friends turned out to "celebrate". Tauba. It's not the only video as well. But like I said it doesn't represent them, but for some reason we should all be labelled as prisoner gangster types.

Bro, we only get called gangsters because we put our adversaries and the racists in their place. We have got them under manners. I rather that then be effeminate weaklings.

Most of the jail's in UK are occupied by a large number of Pakistani British 2nd and 3rd gen... The UK Pakistani community is fraught with gangs, drugs, and prostitution.

That's why they are probably turning out more boxers.... Environment.

American Pakistani community (like mine) are much more successful and better educated than the British-Pak.

American immigration policy allowed only the educated Pakistani (largely)... UK immigration allowed wholesale import of uneducated Pakistani.
I somewhat agree, i have some cousins who are in jail for murder because they shot someone they had “beef” with recently, there’s a decent amount of Pakistanis in jail, usually for Birmingham and Bradford areas, however jail is still mostly occupied by black carribeans/Africans and in certain areas whites. Islam is a big thing in jail, however it’s mostly converts from the aboves.

I somewhat agree, i have some cousins who are in jail for murder because they shot someone they had “beef” with recently, there’s a decent amount of Pakistanis in jail, usually for Birmingham and Bradford areas, however jail is still mostly occupied by black carribeans/Africans and in certain areas whites. Islam is a big thing in jail, however it’s mostly converts from the aboves.

Less than 8.1% of the prison population is Pakistani:

That's two world champions from a community of around 1 million then, now it's more. Define what do you mean by making it "big". Do you realise that the vast majority of men competing in the ranks will never make champion? Having a good record in what is perhaps the most competitive arena alongside the US is still a great achievement.

The scene has many young and upcoming Pakistani heritage fighters and of course it will take them some time to make it big, as it does with any young fighter.

Here's a few.

View attachment 749972

Aquib Fiaz

View attachment 749970

Shabaz Masoud

View attachment 749971

Sahir Iqbal

View attachment 749969

Muhammad Ali Zahid

And one of the most promising boxers we have had who will inshallah make it huge Adam Azim, the former

View attachment 749973

Imran Khan from sheffield had so much potential when he switched from Muay Thai to boxing.

Imran Khan from sheffield had so much potential when he switched from Muay Thai to boxing.

Thanks bro forgot about him. Such an immense talent, anyhow he achieved a great deal in Muay Thai.

Thanks bro forgot about him. Such an immense talent, anyhow he achieved a great deal in Muay Thai.
15 years ago imran regularly appeared on channal 5s late night Muay Thai/kick boxing tournament. He also represented his club in Thailand.

15 years ago imran regularly appeared on channal 5s late night Muay Thai/kick boxing tournament. He also represented his club in Thailand.

Damn you remember that? Hahaha I was glued to it, as it's the art I love.
Remember the hot Bengali chick on it presenting?

Back
Top Bottom