What's new

The rise of British Pakistani boxers

Alot of people have self esteem issues when they move to a foreign country, they try to be like them. Why not be proud of who you are. Be proud your food, drink, culture, clothing. Most Pakistanis are not like that though. Anything negative then get rid of it and move forward.
when in rome, do what romans did.

enjoy the gladiators, indulge in hooliganism, bully the shylock and acidify women.

Most blacks dont live in slums. Also white people have a much lower per capita than Indians in America and they have the strongest countries in the world. I don't see whites or africans moving to India. I see indians moving to America and Africa all the time. The locals in both lands don't seem to like them. Indians should be making their own land better. The British were running India better.
You do know that America is exactly a white country right? Even if it is it wont be very long before that changes.

What I have noticed is that second generation Pakistanis living in UK or US or even Middle East, are more progressive, educated and open minded.

At the same time they are very patriotic as well and feel this very strong connection with roots.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Unfortunately its not true for UK. Most of them are westernised, talk, walk, dress and think like them. We have alot of Islamic organisations here but they hardly promote Pakistan ideological, culture. Alot of religious youth are pro Arabs, have alot of love for them because most big organisations get funding from Gulf Arab, they like Arabs on Jummah, read arab books, visit them, even move there.

The only organisation I witnessed promoting Pakistan is Minhaj ul Quran, they celebrate Pakistan Day, Defence Day, Allama Iqbal Ra day. They openly promote Pakistan ideology.

Pakistan government is at fault too, we have Allama Iqbal ra society in Pakistan. Why not invest in them and hold workshops in UK mosques, hold Pakistani cultural events, train Pakistani Imams, open Pakistani schools, hold Pakistan Day functions. Pakistan consulate does hold private functions but alcohol is probably the best dish served
when in rome, do what romans did.

enjoy the gladiators, indulge in hooliganism, bully the shylock and acidify women.

I met many Pakistani international students, they always boased about being the real Pakistanis but when you meet them after 5 years they'll be the worse amongst everyone.

Boxing matches, just like those WWE wrestling ones, are an uncivilized activity. Hundreds of people paying money to watch two people beat each other up. We haven't moved on from Roman gladiatorial games.

Boxing and WWE is not the same thing. WWE is fake kid stuff. Boxing is a career and it builds character

People like Muhammad Ali were icons of the 20th century helping to break the color barrier.

People like Sugar Ray Robinson brought art and finesse to a sport which was just punching and nothing else
Unfortunately its not true for UK. Most of them are westernised, talk, walk, dress and think like them. We have alot of Islamic organisations here but they hardly promote Pakistan ideological, culture. Alot of religious youth are pro Arabs, have alot of love for them because most big organisations get funding from Gulf Arab, they like Arabs on Jummah, read arab books, visit them, even move there.

The only organisation I witnessed promoting Pakistan is Minhaj ul Quran, they celebrate Pakistan Day, Defence Day, Allama Iqbal Ra day. They openly promote Pakistan ideology.

Pakistan government is at fault too, we have Allama Iqbal ra society in Pakistan. Why not invest in them and hold workshops in UK mosques, hold Pakistani cultural events, train Pakistani Imams, open Pakistani schools, hold Pakistan Day functions. Pakistan consulate does hold private functions but alcohol is probably the best dish served

I met many Pakistani international students, they always boased about being the real Pakistanis but when you meet them after 5 years they'll be the worse amongst everyone.

Pakistanis of Azad Kashmiri origin moved to the UK in the 1950s making them 3rd generation in many cases. Despite their lower education levels. You have to give them their props that they didn't forget about their origins and returned back to Mirpur to help their people. You have to give them their props for making the Muslim base in Britain so much stronger than in America. The American Muslims are generations behind in deen. Its mostly African American converts with Lebanese westernized people who by 70% marry out by second generation. Its due to Pakistanis that skinheads don't bother other South Asians. You weren't seeing indian men jump in those race riots in the 80s and 90s.

Alot of people have self esteem issues when they move to a foreign country, they try to be like them. Why not be proud of who you are. Be proud your food, drink, culture, clothing. Most Pakistanis are not like that though. Anything negative then get rid of it and move forward.

I agree but when your culture has declined to a borderline barbaric mess then what do self aware, conscious people do? You can't expect people who actively challenge their ideals regularly to match your enthusiasm. Pakistan has regressed on many levels and its disheartening and incredibly disturbing to see where some of them are when it comes to how they treat women, poor people, disabled people, minorities, faith.

We can apply the fix but they are so myopic and closed off they don't want to evolve, change, become a better version.

Pride is a poisoned chalice, pride is an enemy of the mind. What we need is confidence, a huge dose of morality and respect.

Ideologically we are all over the place and there are many people who simply can't relate anymore.

No, most blacks live in slums at least the local versions of them in Canada and the US. They may not be like African slums but that's because of the extensive social welfare systems setup in these countries, particularly Canada, without which they'd be A LOT worse.

Do you know how many blacks own a house in my neighborhood? Maybe 0.

I honestly haven't seen a single black family owning a house in any of the neighborhoods that I own property in whether we're talking my principal residence or any investment property.

This is true across my city and other major cities in the country.

When I went to university there were barely any black people there and that's because we don't have laws that discriminate against students and give preferential treatment based on race or socioeconomic status.

Forget sports and singing, these should only be extracurricular activities that you pursue. If you get an opportunity to play professionally take it but that shouldn't be your primary focus nor should "fashion" or "popularity".

As for gora's they're largely the same garbage that the black community is they just happen to be in a better spot because of decades of theft through colonialism and the preferential treatment given to themselves and their own community at the expense of others but that's what everyone does even me (ex. I'll look out for my family first).

Well India is a large slum filled with disgusting pagans.

However, you'll increasingly see goras and blacks moving to India for work/business, some go there to get involved in bollywood or the IPL.

Whites hate Hispanics who hate blacks who hate whites all of whom have problems with the East Asian community and vice versa and yadda yadda yadda.

None of us like each other very much in the West. Multiculturalism, like globalism, is just one giant mess.

However, Indians still wind up as CEO's of major American companies and the Chinese are sill taking over more of the global market share, etc...

It doesn't matter whether they like you or not and that shouldn't be your priority. To be frank, to hell with all of them.

Like I said study hard, work hard and you'll rise up anywhere but don't get yourself bogged down with these stupid ideas of being liked or becoming an athlete or marassi at the expense of your studies and pursuing other more practical long term career goals as well as wealth building exercises.

I don't like the US at all but just this last tax year I made A LOT of money from the US and part of those profits will go into charities back to Pakistan.

Bro, the British are a cancer that ruined many countries not just India.

They stole 90 years of development from our nation as well.

For example, as per “Contours of the World Economy 1–2030 AD” by Angus Maddison, during British colonialism our GDP (PPP) per capita grew a measly 60% in 90 years (while Britain's grew 700% in the same time) but after independence our GDP (PPP) per capita grew 300% in 30 years (five times the growth in a third of the time).

A research paper titled "Did Colonialism matter for Growth?" written by Prof. Graziella Bertocchi and Prof. Fabio Canova came to the conclusion that the effects of colonialism (though specifically in reference to European colonialism in Africa which was the main focus of their paper) was almost totally negative.
Did Colonialism Matter for Growth | Prof. Graziella Bertocchi and Prof. Fabio Canova

There was nothing good about British, French or any European colonialism.
Sports and music aren't important? On your iphone. Do you listen to the CEO of Google or do you listen to
No, most blacks live in slums at least the local versions of them in Canada and the US. They may not be like African slums but that's because of the extensive social welfare systems setup in these countries, particularly Canada, without which they'd be A LOT worse.

Do you know how many blacks own a house in my neighborhood? Maybe 0.

I honestly haven't seen a single black family owning a house in any of the neighborhoods that I own property in whether we're talking my principal residence or any investment property.

This is true across my city and other major cities in the country.

When I went to university there were barely any black people there and that's because we don't have laws that discriminate against students and give preferential treatment based on race or socioeconomic status.

Forget sports and singing, these should only be extracurricular activities that you pursue. If you get an opportunity to play professionally take it but that shouldn't be your primary focus nor should "fashion" or "popularity".

As for gora's they're largely the same garbage that the black community is they just happen to be in a better spot because of decades of theft through colonialism and the preferential treatment given to themselves and their own community at the expense of others but that's what everyone does even me (ex. I'll look out for my family first).

Well India is a large slum filled with disgusting pagans.

However, you'll increasingly see goras and blacks moving to India for work/business, some go there to get involved in bollywood or the IPL.

Whites hate Hispanics who hate blacks who hate whites all of whom have problems with the East Asian community and vice versa and yadda yadda yadda.

None of us like each other very much in the West. Multiculturalism, like globalism, is just one giant mess.

However, Indians still wind up as CEO's of major American companies and the Chinese are sill taking over more of the global market share, etc...

It doesn't matter whether they like you or not and that shouldn't be your priority. To be frank, to hell with all of them.

Like I said study hard, work hard and you'll rise up anywhere but don't get yourself bogged down with these stupid ideas of being liked or becoming an athlete or marassi at the expense of your studies and pursuing other more practical long term career goals as well as wealth building exercises.

I don't like the US at all but just this last tax year I made A LOT of money from the US and part of those profits will go into charities back to Pakistan.

Bro, the British are a cancer that ruined many countries not just India.

They stole 90 years of development from our nation as well.

For example, as per “Contours of the World Economy 1–2030 AD” by Angus Maddison, during British colonialism our GDP (PPP) per capita grew a measly 60% in 90 years (while Britain's grew 700% in the same time) but after independence our GDP (PPP) per capita grew 300% in 30 years (five times the growth in a third of the time).

A research paper titled "Did Colonialism matter for Growth?" written by Prof. Graziella Bertocchi and Prof. Fabio Canova came to the conclusion that the effects of colonialism (though specifically in reference to European colonialism in Africa which was the main focus of their paper) was almost totally negative.
Did Colonialism Matter for Growth | Prof. Graziella Bertocchi and Prof. Fabio Canova

There was nothing good about British, French or any European colonialism.

Sports and music aren't important? Is your Iphone filled with songs from the CEO of Google or is it filled with black artist or white artist?

When you watch tv. Do you watch interviews of microsoft men all day or do you watch football games or Hollywood movies?

Of course sports and music are important. You need bunches of representation in those. Young Pakistani boys need entertainment from their own kind so they don't try to mimic white people

Let me tell you, mimicing white people is not a good thing

It leads to identity crises, depression and wanting to be accepted by mainstream whites

Also on a flip note. Having no representation means you're undesirable to women of other races

Look at East Asian men. 70% of East Asian women statistically are either dating or married to white guys

The main reason is because East Asian men are stereotyped as nerdy, feminine and undesirable

Seems like Indian guys are slowly getting the same stereotypes too but fortunately for them. Indian women aren't undesired at all in general. This is why Indian men still marry out more than Indian women

Even the Indian men who work in Microsoft on their free time watch Hollywood movies with white actors and actresses in them

Most humans don't just study all day. A lot of them like to have fun on their free time. If you just focus on studies. You'll be left out of the real mainstram media

The Pakistani guys might be poor in Britain but have made their mark on British media compared to Indian men

Look at Zayn Malik, Amir Khan, Zack Khan and the many politicians who are Pakistani men too

There is more sense of racial unity for Pakistanis in Britain as opposed to Indians who mimic white people

I've seen a few Indian girls date nerdy white boys

I've never seen a Pakistani girl with a nerdy white boy in the UK

The main reason is because Pakistani girls say white boys have no sauce and aren't masculine

This is also why I see tons of Pakistanis mostly of Mirpuri descent and Baloch descent loved by white females in Britain

However Pakistani boys don't harass white girls online in Britain compared to Indian men

Pakistani men like their women and aren't out to look for a trophy white wife like I've seen some Indian guys in main london aiming for.

Education doesn't give a people self respect.

I mean average road interviews show Pakistani boys get a lot of love from white and black girls in the UK

How are sports and music not important? I agree education is good but don't tell me getting into mainstream media for representation is not important. Most of us born and raised outside of Pakistan aren't going to listen to yo yo honey singh all day and neither are they going to play qawaali music. A scientist said the main reason that men exist is to preserve their culture and make kids for the next generation to preserve their culture.

Most women including our Pakistani women like masculine guys who are the faces in the media. I agree Pakistani women born and raised in Britain are thankfully loyal to their men by 96%. However if Pakistani men just studied and went to school all day. Then the social skills to picking up women wouldn't exist. You would then look cringy or desperate on online dating sites filling up random women's DMs all day. Yes Ive seen even rich Indian male engineers do this. The women are turned off by it in general including their own Indian women. Generally speaking women care more about religion and whatever is considered society acceptable than race pride. This is why white women rarely show up for KKK marches or EDL marches. Its always white men in those marches with chips on their shoulders.

You can't preserve your culture and traditions unless your own women love to be apart of their own culture and traditions despite being born in another country and you can't preserve your traditions unless you are a masculine group of men who knows how to blend enough into western society but still keep your traditions intact without turning into coconuts. I believe the Azad Kashmiri guys in Britain have the right mix. They're westernized but not coconuts. They know how to dress right, have the social skills to interact with women, but aren't abandoning their own Pakistani women. Many white, black and Arab females in Britain like Pakistani boys. Its apparent from all the road interviews on pengest videos.

This is why Frenzo Harami tries to incorporate his Pakistani styles of music instead of straight trying to mimic black music all day.

What I have noticed is that second generation Pakistanis living in UK or US or even Middle East, are more progressive, educated and open minded.

At the same time they are very patriotic as well and feel this very strong connection with roots.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Most Pakistanis are excessively proud of their origins in the UK. Pakistanis even born and raised in the UK dont mind marrying Pakistanis from back home. You will rarely ever find an Indian girl willing to marry an Indian guy from home. They by majority marry British raised Indian guys or some will marry white boys.

Pakistani girls born in Britain don't mind marrying Pakistani guys from back home . They also like to marry Pakistani guys raised in the UK. However the Islamic faith and economic conditions also limits Pakistani women from marrying out. Also Pakistanis are willing to start melas and many cultural events in Birmingham and so many parts of northern Britain. These melas present traditional music and sports which people in Pakistan particularly in northern Pakistan play.

Another major fact I noticed is that Pakistanis born in Britain identify with their Islamic faith way more vigarously than other people. Even Arabs born and raised in Britain are westernized and don't seem to have concerns whats going on in the Arab world.

Pakistani Americans are a different story. Most of them are Muhajirs who tend to mix with posh culture of America more. Even their accents sound suburban white many times. They rarely visit Pakistan and find the land as a third world country with backward people when raised in America. However even Pakistani Americans by 95% don't marry out.

they are not that poor. low income but compare to my town ppl they doing ok. bias teachers in education, then racism in sports wont allow you to get selected. those that are doing really great choose to learn skills themselves and succeeded, not under anyones biasness.
Bhai when I was at university I did a combined degree on aerospace engineering and business. We had an Indian professor who called all Pakistani and Indians in his office. He was very relaxed. Offered us cigarettes etc and asked what we wanted to do. Then he told us none of us will probably get jobs. Anyways some of us did but I left engineering and went into business after a couple of years and retired very early.
So you see bias exists but that happened even in Pakistan amongst our own. We have to rise from it. Be better than your competitors and you don't have to reinvent the wheel but you can always make it better. Sadly education is not a focus in Northern UK pak communities. Educations is the crux for success. I f around on PDF as its my fun time. In real life i conduct my affairs differently. No need to blame...accept the situation and be much better than the competition and they cannot ignore you

Last edited:
Boxing and WWE is not the same thing. WWE is fake kid stuff. Boxing is a career and it builds character

1. Why not be a career revolutionary like Carlos ( the jackal ) instead ?

2. If someone wants to build character they can form discussion and action groups to :
a. Help the police against mob bosses, drug gangs etc.​
b. Bring progressive thought to society. Like in the Anglo countries there was the Occupy movement which started as Occupy Wall Street in 2011.​
These will really build character and help their local society and the world.

People like Muhammad Ali were icons of the 20th century helping to break the color barrier.

There are other Black people who worked for liberation of the Blacks. I know a bit about Malcolm X. Look at one of his statements : "The only way we’ll get freedom for ourselves is to identify ourselves with every oppressed people in the world." Now isn't that more intelligent and pan-human than some Black boxer ?

Maybe Muhammad Ali was a good man but engaging in violence, which is what his "sport" was, for trivial reasons was a waste of effort. And what was his reward ? Did he liberate a country ? He was left with Parkinsons disease because of all the blows he suffered because of his career activity. Was it worth it ?

People like Sugar Ray Robinson brought art and finesse to a sport which was just punching and nothing else

How is any different now ?

1. Why not be a career revolutionary like Carlos ( the jackal ) instead ?

2. If someone wants to build character they can form discussion and action groups to :
a. Help the police against mob bosses, drug gangs etc.​
b. Bring progressive thought to society. Like in the Anglo countries there was the Occupy movement which started as Occupy Wall Street in 2011.​
These will really build character and help their local society and the world.

There are other Black people who worked for liberation of the Blacks. I know a bit about Malcolm X. Look at one of his statements : "The only way we’ll get freedom for ourselves is to identify ourselves with every oppressed people in the world." Now isn't that more intelligent and pan-human than some Black boxer ?

Maybe Muhammad Ali was a good man but engaging in violence, which is what his "sport" was, for trivial reasons was a waste of effort. And what was his reward ? Did he liberate a country ? He was left with Parkinsons disease because of all the blows he suffered because of his career activity. Was it worth it ?

How is any different now ?

Manny Pacquaio donated 500 million dollars in boxing to his people

He has a Manny Pacquaio foundation supporting future boxers and college graduates. He built 10000 homes after a typhoon in his land

Do not tell me boxing doesn't alleviate poverty.

Muhammad Ali is an inspiration to nonblacks also. Not just black people.

Even Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) use to get attacked and pelted with stones to spread his message.

Sometimes, taking pain is necessary for change.

Nowadays Saudi Arabia is Monotheist with a blessed population which lives off of oil money their whole lives. Probably the happiest people in the world due to never having to work.

Bhai when I was at university I did a combined degree on aerospace engineering and business. We had an Indian professor who called all Pakistani and Indians in his office. He was very relaxed. Offered us cigarettes etc and asked what we wanted to do. Then he told us none of us will probably get jobs. Anyways some of us did but I left engineering and went into business after a couple of years and retired very early.
So you see bias exists but that happened even in Pakistan amongst our own. We have to rise from it. Be better than your competitors and you don't have to reinvent the wheel but you can always make it better. Sadly education is not a focus in Northern UK pak communities. Educations is the crux for success. I f around on PDF as its my fun time. In real life i conduct my affairs differently. No need to blame...accept the situation and be much better than the competition and they cannot ignore you

i know many degree holders doing taxi it is not easy ticket when faxcing biasness and racism. i have degree in computing cant get a shitty job as technician plus computers has evolved over the years.
Manny Pacquaio donated 500 million dollars in boxing to his people

He has a Manny Pacquaio foundation supporting future boxers and college graduates. He built 10000 homes after a typhoon in his land

Do not tell me boxing doesn't alleviate poverty.

Muhammad Ali is an inspiration to nonblacks also. Not just black people.

Even Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) use to get attacked and pelted with stones to spread his message.

Sometimes, taking pain is necessary for change.

Nowadays Saudi Arabia is Monotheist with a blessed population which lives off of oil money their whole lives. Probably the happiest people in the world due to never having to work.

saudi happy ppl bowing down to euro folks but step on darker folks.

Sports and music aren't important?

Look at East Asian men. 70% of East Asian women statistically are either dating or married to white guys

The main reason is because East Asian men are stereotyped as nerdy, feminine and undesirable

Lol, I didn't say sports aren't good in fact I encourage every Pakistani to actively work out and make sure they are in peak physical condition at all time.

I also agree it's important to act like a man at all times and never be afraid to defend yourself.

However, I would advise every Pakistani to avoid actively seeking a career in sports their primary goal. Keep working hard at it if is something you're passionate about but have a more attainable long term goal preferably within in demand careers/industries.

Don't emulate blacks who wind up bums and failures ignoring their studies dreaming about making it big in the NFL, NBA, etc... or how they're going to be the next big rap icon only to wind up being a complete waste of space "living on the dole" to borrow slang from the UK.

If you're passionate about something keep pursuing it but don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Let me tell you, mimicing white people is not a good thing

It leads to identity crises, depression and wanting to be accepted by mainstream whites

I completely agree.

Personally I've found most gora's to be utter trash who are as bad as their kafir black counterparts.

Do you listen to the CEO of Google or do you listen to

I rarely listen to music in fact I'd say it's exceedingly rare. I can't even recall the last song I actually listened to it's been that long. I guess if I start listening to music I'll be listening to Pakistani artists, support my own people.

When I exercise I listen to news on the markets.

For entertainment I'll watch movies, read the news, I come online to to rant and look for new investment opportunities.

I approach life from a perspective that I'm setting up my future kids, wife and family to be successful irregardless of what happens to me with an end goal to retire in Pakistan in 10 years.

i have degree in computing cant get a shitty job as technician plus computers has evolved over the years.

I encourage a lot of you guys in the UK to move to Canada.

The UK is sh*t, virtually all of my family that was there have since relocated here to Canada.

You'll probably do a lot better here than you ever will in the UK. If you have a house in London like a lot of my cousins did you could easily sell it and have more than enough money to buy a nice house in Ontario and have A LOT left over maybe to buy an investment property or two.

A cousin of mine who works in IT is moving here in a few months and he was having the same issues. You should also seek to upgrade your skills and move into other associated programs like machine learning, etc...

i know many degree holders doing taxi it is not easy ticket when faxcing biasness and racism. i have degree in computing cant get a shitty job as technician plus computers has evolved over the years.

saudi happy ppl bowing down to euro folks but step on darker folks.

You have a degree in computing?

Bro move from Bradford. Move to Birmingham - you'll never be out of work.

It's not that expensive, plenty of apne, no shortage work.

Can you code? If you can - do it. It's life changing.

Back
Top Bottom