What's new

Glasgow:Pakistan’s Boxer Muhammad Waseem reaches final in boxing

Soldier-X

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
boxer.jpg

Pakistani boxer Muhammad Waseem has grabbed 3-0 victory against Ghanaian opponent in semi-final played on 9th day of the ongoing Commonwealth Games.Pakistan’s Waseem has knocked out his Ghanian opponent Abdul Omar in semi-final match of Mens Fly 52kg played on Friday.

peaking to Geo TV, Muhammad Waseem was optimistic for his win, saying that the Pakistani nation would hear good news about winning of the title by him.
The boxer said: “I want to win gold medal for Pakistan.”
Amir Khan is my ideal boxer, he asserted.Boxer Muhammad Waseem will fight against Australian opponent Andrew Moloney for gold medal in the international event, however, he already booked for silver medal in case of defeat in the final.
CGames: Pakistani boxer Waseem qualifies for final - thenews.com.pk

Bro we already have a thread going on in the official commonwealth games thread.

Moderators please merge.

Bro we already have a thread going on in the official commonwealth games thread.

Moderators please merge.

You are right that this thread should not exist on its own. BUT:

If merged, this thread will loose its context. The posts by @AbhimanyuShrivastav & @kbd-raaf being supportive of Pakistani athlete are worth keeping within the context of this thread. We need more of such posts and less of what @KalaGhoda has posted. Its a good contrast too.

Whoa!Hard to believe such a well-built guy weighs only around 52 kg. My tummy alone weighs more than that I guess. :(

Good Luck to him in the finals! Pakistan's brightest hope for a Gold this time. :tup:

Again hardly any support from lanti GoP, its miracle he even reached to Glasgow let alone Final.

Again hardly any support from lanti GoP, its miracle he even reached to Glasgow let alone Final.

All of our athletes went on sifarish, it's no wonder all the sucky ones are there.

seriously if amir khan is your 'ideal' you will not reach very high in boxing

You are right that this thread should not exist on its own. BUT:

If merged, this thread will loose its context. The posts by @AbhimanyuShrivastav & @kbd-raaf being supportive of Pakistani athlete are worth keeping within the context of this thread. We need more of such posts and less of what @KalaGhoda has posted. Its a good contrast too.

KalaGhoda should provide contrast from time to time, no ?

did he win ? u f****** are unpatriotic when it comes to individual performances..i have seen...pakistan doesn't encourage individual games much last 20 years or so. in sports, you reap what you sow...

I supported him in semis
he was dominating his opponent. anyway 5 boxers from subcontinent in final.4 Indians and 1 Pakistani.

Back
Top Bottom