What's new

Ghar Wapsi': 300 converted to Hinduism in Varanasi

I have not a great deal on hope from the other side but in my personal experience some Indian Muslims are uncannily candid about the whole thing.

I also got a dhaba variety lesson in eugenics once on a ride when a Muslim friend told me that the reason they on an average were better looking (their chicks more than their guys in my personal opinion, though I grudgingly admit to the possibility of biad here) was that the Muslim armies would pick out the prettiest girls from the local populace.

It's all very fascinating.

Cheers, Doc

I had a muslim driver from south karnataka (earstwhile kingdom of tipu sultan) who told me that women from north kerela was beautiful and marrying one is a source of great pride in his community.

If you know your history, that is the region of kerala that was ransaked and raped by Tipu sultan, men slaughtered, women and children kidnapped and made slave and converted for his jihadi soldiers.

Its funny how historic memory still fuels our current day desires and passions.

You know the origin of "Meena Baazar" right ?

Last edited:
In your opinion it is. Other faiths have different beliefs about the source of their religion.

Prophet Ibrahim tribes were closer to ancient Indian tribes. Prophet Ibrahim believed in the Supreme Creator.

In Hinduism unlike other religions, there is no apostasy.

You see, for millenia Christians had their missionaries (how would you explain whole of S. Korea / Africa became Christian in a few decades) and Muslims had other means (Dawah, Invasions, Sufism, etc.).

Only Hindus had been adament to prevent reconversions in the middle ages. With Hindu reform movements like Arya Samaj/ Bhakti Samaj (Google them...) during 18th and 19th centuries, Hinduism started reconverting back many earlier adherents.

Nothing wrong in that... unless it is forced (aka ISIS or middle age arab conquerors). And regarding the bold part, who says anyone wants to convert anybody forcefully? Ghar wapasi itself is voluntary... for those who wants to convert (actually convert back) to their forefather's religion.

Hindu religion is very vast to understand but the reality is this that the sagas and sadhus have always worshipped the supreme creator and worked to unite all the tribes under one platform.

In India, religious people understand each other in terms of spirituality.

Is there any plan for Ghar Wapsi of Prophet Ibrahim?

Those who follow his teaching and remembered him are at home only and dwelling since centuries.

421879-ghar-wapsi.jpg

Maybe these idiots should invest just 10% of their energy in teaching themselves and others to keep their surroundings clean... .that would help the nation 1995395395 times more than playing their childish faith games

The question is why did the conversion started during modi govt why not in the previous 60 years after independence and even before that? were the previous govt of india after independence were muslim

Like hindus converted to other religion in congress era, they are coming back in BJP time. You guys converted In mughal time, People choose religion to be followed at different point of time. No need to brag here.

421879-ghar-wapsi.jpg

Maybe these idiots should invest just 10% of their energy in teaching themselves and others to keep their surroundings clean... .that would help the nation 1995395395 times more than playing their childish faith games

Same being true for these guys. :coffee:

6BG_BISHOPS_GKF_6B_2303050f.jpg

421879-ghar-wapsi.jpg

They are having thier point of view . Shiv Sainiks.

Like hindus converted to other religion in congress era, they are coming back in BJP time. You guys converted In mughal time, People choose religion to be followed at different point of time. No need to brag here.

I dont think it has anything do with religion in here.

‘‘The community must distinguish between real and imagined enemies. False notions of secularism will take us nowhere,’’ says the 34-year-old, originally from Ratlam district of Madhya Pradesh. According to her, those who still point to the Gujarat carnage of 2002 forget that Narendra Modi’s rule there had improved the life of Muslims by much.

A sane lady trying to educate the navies. Muslims(Indian) are slowly understanding that who is their enemies are. Bad days for pseudo secular are ahead. Papu has turned himself into a comedian out of a politician. My abusing Modi, Lalu's rally scored a blanked yesterday. More you abuse him, more he will become strong/.

They are having thier point of view . Shiv Sainiks.

I dont think it has anything do with religion in here.

Than what do you think?

A sane lady trying to educate the navies. Muslims(Indian) are slowly understanding that who is their enemies are. Bad days for pseudo secular are ahead. Papu has turned himself into a comedian out of a politician. My abusing Modi, Lalu's rally scored a blanked yesterday. More you abuse him, more he will become strong/.

Than what do you think?

I think Indians both Hindus/Muslims since starting understood about the problems which our nation was facing since the time of Independence.

Omg pls khuda k liye i am requesting you.
Dont spread false info.

Where you are seeing anything wrong in here ?

If you read Quranic verses related to Prophet Ibrahim then you will understand by yourself.

I didn't know Aurangzeb was a Christian. And neither did I know Indians were all over 400 years old. Incredible India indeed.

Religion has nothing to do with genealogy or ancestry. That line of thinking is idiotic.

Every single religion in the world had 'converts'. Even your Hindu forefathers were at one point converted from the ancient Indus Valley religions to Hinduism.

By your logic, every European Christian should go back to worshiping Zeus, most Muslims to paganism, and every Hindu to Indus Valley Goddess Worship. Heck, let's all take it a step further (or rather, backwards) and start worshiping the sun and moon.

Of course Indian Muslims don't deny their ancestors were Indian. Just as South American Christians don't deny their ancestors were Aztecs/Incas/Mayans.

Some Indian Muslims' ancestors might have been from Bengal. Some might have been Turkic. Others could have originated in China. That doesn't change their religion.

Vedic religion never forced anyone to convert,the native animist religions still exist to date.They never felt any prosecution,

Indus valley worship and Hinduism is one and the same,unlike the other cases you mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom