What's new

Ghar Wapsi': 300 converted to Hinduism in Varanasi

Indians and Arabs do know about thier ancestors and they do have detailed family trees which are based on thier tribes and clans.

Indians even now know about the Surya Vanshi and Chandra vanshi tribes and Arabs even know about the tribes of Ibrahim which is basically because of the spiritual connections with the Supreme Creator.

Indian Muslims never deny this that thier ancestors are Indians.

Ok..
my Grandfather was a farmer. but my father is not a farmer. Infect he is a small scale businessman. You as per "some Indian brothers" claim, i must be either a farmer or a businessman. No sir. i am a Civil Engineer. But as per those claims "i am a farmer" and my 20th following generation will also be farmers.
See, no one denies that there ancestors was Indian. neither i deny that they were Hindus. The point is that whatever they were. we don't care. We are Muslims. "I am Muslim" .

they converted to islam during the oppressive reign of aurangjb
As per a report in The Times of India, those converted used to frequent a church that had come in the area a few years ago.
I didn't know Aurangzeb was a Christian. And neither did I know Indians were all over 400 years old. Incredible India indeed.

Indians and Arabs do know about thier ancestors and they do have detailed family trees which are based on thier tribes and clans.

Indians even now know about the Surya Vanshi and Chandra vanshi tribes and Arabs even know about the tribes of Ibrahim which is basically because of the spiritual connections with the Supreme Creator.

Indian Muslims never deny this that thier ancestors are Indians.
Religion has nothing to do with genealogy or ancestry. That line of thinking is idiotic.

Every single religion in the world had 'converts'. Even your Hindu forefathers were at one point converted from the ancient Indus Valley religions to Hinduism.

By your logic, every European Christian should go back to worshiping Zeus, most Muslims to paganism, and every Hindu to Indus Valley Goddess Worship. Heck, let's all take it a step further (or rather, backwards) and start worshiping the sun and moon.

Of course Indian Muslims don't deny their ancestors were Indian. Just as South American Christians don't deny their ancestors were Aztecs/Incas/Mayans.

Some Indian Muslims' ancestors might have been from Bengal. Some might have been Turkic. Others could have originated in China. That doesn't change their religion.

and then they preach us that Hinduism accept all beliefs including atheism/agnosticism and Hindus dont care about converting people into their faith as its not expansionist religion but well these hindu talibans suggest opposite

Secondly these Indian were Muslims from many generations and they were not born Hindus and later converted into Islam so revert is not right words for them. Those who were converted into Islam from Hinduism were buried in their graves many centuries ago so you should visit to their graves in order to revert them back in their dharma lol

Ghar Wapsi': 300 converted to Hinduism in Varanasi
Last Updated: Monday, October 12, 2015 - 11:20
SHARES
Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

37 Comments

421879-ghar-wapsi.jpg

Zee Media Bureau

Varanasi: In the latest incidence of 'ghar wapsi', around 300 people converted to Hinduism in Ausanpur village, 16 kilometers from Varanasi.

As per a report in The Times of India, those converted used to frequent a church that had come in the area a few years ago.

They were brought back to the Hindu fold by an organisation called the Dharma Jagran Samanvya Samiti.

The report adds that those converted after 'shuddhikaran' were handed over a Gita and Hamuman Chalisa.

Interestingly, the report quotes an unnamed villager as saying that those converted had never left Hindu religion at the first place. He said that they had changed their faith not their religion as they feared losing the benefits that come from their SC status.
'Ghar Wapsi': 300 converted to Hinduism in Varanasi | Zee News

This strategy will not work...

1)There are around 25% Christians in India.
2) The people being converted do not care about religion

This is election time...So those people who are converted and reconverted...will not mind again getting converted to something else with some good price...Not bad either..who is watching you to whom you are praying on your heart...And again, if being in one religion gets you some money...this is not a bad income either...

Me eating a burger today is a bigger news than this, what's new about people converting to other religions? I would've said the same thing if they had converted to Islam.

It’s a ghar wapsi, says BJP’s Muslim poster girl - The Hindu

Describing herself as a strict vegetarian who adheres to Muslim religious customs and practices, Shabana Anwar is, so far, the BJP’s lone Muslim woman face to emerge this poll.

A mother of two and a Hindi graduate, Shabana talks in a quaint mix of Hindi and Malayalam. She is a political novice who claims her candidature is, however, ‘‘a political ghar wapsi .’’ She will contest as the BJP candidate in the 16th ward of Palakkad municipality.

‘‘The community must distinguish between real and imagined enemies. False notions of secularism will take us nowhere,’’ says the 34-year-old, originally from Ratlam district of Madhya Pradesh. According to her, those who still point to the Gujarat carnage of 2002 forget that Narendra Modi’s rule there had improved the life of Muslims by much.

‘‘I hail from a BJP family. My father, brothers, and close relatives are all active BJP members in Ratlam. My extended family there had always identified itself as a nationalist Muslim household. I am now returning to the roots of my family’s political orientation,’’ she says.

Her husband, Mr Anwar, is from Rajasthan. He runs a marble retailing business in Palakkad, and was the local BJP candidate in the last local bodies poll. He had lost, but is bullish about his wife’s prospects: ‘‘Because more Muslims in the neighbourhood now know about Modi’s development agenda,’’ Anwar said.

Why is this a news? People convert in/out everyday.
If you look at ground realities, these poor souls don't have enough resources to arrange bread and butter for their family, some are poor farmers , some are daily wage earners. Poverty plus illetracy is deadly combo (most easy to be brainwashed). These people don't care which religion they are following. For them the hidden benefits matter the most. If you give them some amount of money they will change their religion. If someone offers higher amount they will change their previously accepted religion too. :(

Give them promises, sell them dreams and they can change to any religion.
Awwww. :( You feel sad? :(

If Hindus do not become strong, I am pretty sure the Muslims will return to their dominant position, stamping over the weak, malnourished bodies of their Hindu lackeys.

This has been the position of the Hindu race for several centuries.
This is true.

How do we this was not forced?
You don't.

Strange,no media reported the Ghar wapsi of several families Jadaun Muslim rajoopts in merrut few days back.

Strange,no media reported the Ghar wapsi of several families Jadaun Muslim rajoopts in merrut few days back.

Ghar Wapsi is accepting that the ancestors belongs to Indian tribes.

Indian Muslims never deny this.

Ghar Wapsi is accepting that the ancestors belongs to Indian tribes.

Indian Muslims never deny this.
Who cares? They are muslim now. Linking them to Hindus in every and other possible way sounds like a great deal of insecurity for me and the lack of ability to grasp that these people are now muslims. Especially since said religion (Hinduism) is one of the largest in the world yet the fears of the Hindus of being ruled by a miniscule minority are immense. Hindus need not to fear and this parannoia in India of Hinduism disappearing is worrisome. It conveys a lack of belief or faith in the future of the religion. I have seen this in Indians more than anyone else. Hence the ghar wapsi and shoving religion down others throats. Its not helping build a very positive image of India, all respect to Hindus of course.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom