What's new

Ghar Wapsi': 300 converted to Hinduism in Varanasi

Good thing is India is heading in a direction, where in a few years rule of Modi, the country will be a total disaster.

India strength is in multiculturism and in plurality, the thing lost upon extremist BJP and its leader.

Good thing is India is heading in a direction, where in a few years rule of Modi, the country will be a total disaster.

India strength is in multiculturism and in plurality, the thing lost upon extremist BJP and its leader.
Our economy is doing much better than before, so your theory of Modi being a disaster is wrong.

The question is why did the conversion started during modi govt why not in the previous 60 years after independence and even before that? were the previous govt of india after independence were muslim

Last Updated: Monday, October 12, 2015 - 11:20
SHARES
Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

37 Comments

421879-ghar-wapsi.jpg

Zee Media Bureau

Varanasi: In the latest incidence of 'ghar wapsi', around 300 people converted to Hinduism in Ausanpur village, 16 kilometers from Varanasi.

As per a report in The Times of India, those converted used to frequent a church that had come in the area a few years ago.

They were brought back to the Hindu fold by an organisation called the Dharma Jagran Samanvya Samiti.

The report adds that those converted after 'shuddhikaran' were handed over a Gita and Hamuman Chalisa.

Interestingly, the report quotes an unnamed villager as saying that those converted had never left Hindu religion at the first place. He said that they had changed their faith not their religion as they feared losing the benefits that come from their SC status.
'Ghar Wapsi': 300 converted to Hinduism in Varanasi | Zee News

300 Converted Christians; i just love how Indian PDF members started talking about Aurengzeb and the converts being Muslim.
Meanwhile in Pakistan:
100,000 conversions and counting, meet the ex-Hindu who herds souls to the Hereafter - The Express Tribune

Last Updated: Monday, October 12, 2015 - 11:20
SHARES
Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

37 Comments

421879-ghar-wapsi.jpg

Zee Media Bureau

Varanasi: In the latest incidence of 'ghar wapsi', around 300 people converted to Hinduism in Ausanpur village, 16 kilometers from Varanasi.

As per a report in The Times of India, those converted used to frequent a church that had come in the area a few years ago.

They were brought back to the Hindu fold by an organisation called the Dharma Jagran Samanvya Samiti.

The report adds that those converted after 'shuddhikaran' were handed over a Gita and Hamuman Chalisa.

Interestingly, the report quotes an unnamed villager as saying that those converted had never left Hindu religion at the first place. He said that they had changed their faith not their religion as they feared losing the benefits that come from their SC status.
'Ghar Wapsi': 300 converted to Hinduism in Varanasi | Zee News

SO they were CHRISTIANS

before converting to hinduism

SO they were CHRISTIANS

before converting to hinduism

Christians and Muslims are up for grabs in India. Apparently, both represent evil, foreign-funded, malicious invaders who seek to destroy pure Hindu India. Good for them, I say. If Hindus do not become strong, I am pretty sure the Muslims will return to their dominant position, stamping over the weak, malnourished bodies of their Hindu lackeys.
Sultan Alauddin (Khalji) demanded from learned men rules and regulations, so that the Hindu could be ground down and property and possession, which are the cause of disaffection and rebellion, could not remain in his house. One of these learned men was Qazi Mughisuddin. He advocated very stern measures and advised: If the revenue collector spits into a Hindu's mouth, the Hindu should open his mouth to receive it without hesitation.

This has been the position of the Hindu race for several centuries.

They converted to Islam during the time of Aurangzeb? WTF. How many of these people were alive back then?

Yea sure, since Modi has arrived, now Hindu conversions have begun.........

sorry my bad, i actually meant their forefathers.

Christians and Muslims are up for grabs in India. Apparently, both represent evil, foreign-funded, malicious invaders who seek to destroy pure Hindu India. Good for them, I say. If Hindus do not become strong, I am pretty sure the Muslims will return to their dominant position, stamping over the weak, malnourished bodies of their Hindu lackeys.

This has been the position of the Hindu race for several centuries.

maybe you are correct, but sadly for you people those centuries are long gone oops:D

Its amusing :lol:

People converting to Islam , NO PROBLEM
People converting to Christianity , NO PROBLEM

But some how people converting to Hinduism becomes a front page headline .
If people want to go back to their roots i.e. Culture of subcontinent , I don't think anything wrong in it .
The poor man doesn't care about religion . You give him a tool to earn bread for himself .
Few days later he will be worshiping that tool .

Last edited:
fair enough, they converted to islam during the oppressive reign of aurangjb. now there is no threat, welcome to the great religion followed by your ancentors.
i thought they were Christians ??

Good step. People should be free to convert to any religion by choice and not by birth. Same as 'dawah' being held in my locality every Id .

Welcome back brothers and sisters to the way of life of your forefathers.

Do you care about your father's father's father's father's father watch and glasses ?? (if at that time we have them)
Do you know your father's father's father's father's father name ????
bullshit everywhere.
Khulafaa-e-raashedeen are once Kaafir. Hazrat Ali, Once a Kafir. So as per your claim his All Son's and daughter's are Kaaifir even after 1435 years ??? stop acting like a child..

i thought they were Christians ??

Do you care about your father's father's father's father's father watch and glasses ?? (if at that time we have them)
Do you know your father's father's father's father's father name ????
bullshit everywhere.
Khulafaa-e-raashedeen are once Kaafir. Hazrat Ali, Once a Kafir. So as per your claim his All Son's and daughter's are Kaaifir even after 1435 years ??? stop acting like a child..

Khulfa e Raashedeens have led a very simple lifes and were more closer to the people for that era.

Khulfa e Raashedeens have led a very simple lifes and were more closer to the people for that era.
that's very very true. but a different thing.
What i was trying to clarify is that a generation don't give a damn about there previous generations. i chalange him to just tell me the name of his father's father's father's father's father's father. I am sure he can't.

But still some of our Indian friends claim that Muslim of this time are Still Hindus as there ancestor's once were Hindus. this is insanity . Indeed.

that's very very true. but a different thing.
What i was trying to clarify is that a generation don't give a damn about there previous generations. i chalange him to just tell me the name of his father's father's father's father's father's father. I am sure he can't.

But still some of our Indian friends claim that Muslim of this time are Still Hindus as there ancestor's once were Hindus. this is insanity . Indeed.

Indians and Arabs do know about thier ancestors and they do have detailed family trees which are based on thier tribes and clans.

Indians even now know about the Surya Vanshi and Chandra vanshi tribes and Arabs even know about the tribes of Ibrahim which is basically because of the spiritual connections with the Supreme Creator.

Indian Muslims never deny this that thier ancestors are Indians.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom