What's new

Ghar Wapsi': 300 converted to Hinduism in Varanasi

Those who are having religious books knowledge do understand who is really the supreme creator and what really humanity means.

Actually in India, average person do care about God. Its said that all doors can be closed for one person but the hope he will have in his heart will be from God only .

Technology is for the betterment and security but when technology is used to make life harder then there is a more bigger technology which is of the Supreme Creator.

Ghar Wapsi do have many aspects but i dont think that Hindu Organisations will do the similar like the missionaries have done. Money do play a big role but faith cant be bought be it about Hindu, Muslim, Christian or Buddhists.
Do tell me if you understand who this supreme being is and what really humanity means according to you... And why is it that people who have been brought up with the ideals/knowledge from these religious books are the reason for so much bloodshed.
People without any politicial, religious influences do not care about god.
Technology is used destructively in conflicts against people with different political/ religious ideologies, if there were no technology, the conflict would still occur.
And, your last point I completely disagree with, money can buy ANYTHING.
There is no point in further discussing this, one can never argue against faith using reason. So goodbye and believe what you wish, no one has the right to tell you otherwise. But imo the fall of religion is not far away. It will only exist as part of our culture and religious festivals. The need for a monotheistic god will also wane with time.

Do tell me if you understand who this supreme being is and what really humanity means according to you... And why is it that people who have been brought up with the ideals/knowledge from these religious books are the reason for so much bloodshed.
People without any politicial, religious influences do not care about god.
Technology is used destructively in conflicts against people with different political/ religious ideologies, if there were no technology, the conflict would still occur.
And, your last point I completely disagree with, money can buy ANYTHING.
There is no point in further discussing this, one can never argue against faith using reason. So goodbye and believe what you wish, no one has the right to tell you otherwise. But imo the fall of religion is not far away. It will only exist as part of our culture and religious festivals. The need for a monotheistic god will also wane with time.

Supreme Creator is the creator of the whole universe . Believe me people who are having religious knowledge normally dwell in peace and harmony . I have lived with people of all religions and even know people of other nations but i have never saw anyone down because of thier religion or nation but have always responded when other people doesnt want to understand simple things.

they deserve this backlash
Hitler said the same about Jews.

Ghar Wapsi is nothing but accepting the Indian roots . Indian Muslims are the real link who can explain about the ancient Rig Vedic religion of the Indian tribes. Ancient sages use to meditate for years but there use to be no form of the Supreme Creator.

Hindus and Muslims worship the same Supreme Creator .

if you see carefully Lord Shiva is being worshipped but you wont see any face or form . Amarnath Lingam is a natural formation .

Shiva Linga is a symbol of Lord Shiva- which is formless.

View attachment 265036
Believe what you want to believe, you're not convincing anyone.

Ghar Wapsi is nothing but accepting the Indian roots
Not if this ''acceptance of Indian roots'' also includes being forced out of your religion because ''your Indian roots'' are incompatible with it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - confusing genealogy with religion or trying to mix the two is a bad idea.

Hitler said the same about Jews.

That was like population transfer of Easter Europeans in New lands, Palestine, Australia , South Africa and India.

Nazi Germany fighting Communist Soviet union.

Believe what you want to believe, you're not convincing anyone.

Not if this ''acceptance of Indian roots'' also includes being forced out of your religion because ''your Indian roots'' are incompatible with it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - confusing genealogy with religion or trying to mix the two is a bad idea.

I have already quoted many verses of Rig Vedas and Quran in here.

There is nothing like that. Indians are free to have any religion.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom