What's new

Ghaggar-Hakra believed to be mythical Rig Veda Sarasvati river proven false

Anyway why you keep dogging question about arabic/farsi words in hindi/indian punjabi?
Did you see it now?

And can you deny that Hindi/Indian punjabi dont use Arabic/Persian words? I mean this is what every Indian say that they dont use words from invaders languages.

Now i hope you can read it better even without glasses.

Lol, now this is also taught in Pakistan that Arabic/Farsi language are Muslim Invaders creation.. The Invaders were illiterate thieves they stole the language/culture/achievements of Pre-Islamic Arabs/Jews/Persians. Sorry to say, there is not even a single thing in this world that can be really associated with the Invaders. Even founder of Islam was illiterate yet he is supposed to have written a book. That's funny and his followers believes that BS!!

Persians/Arabs were India's trading partners from ancient times so no surprises if we interchangeably use each others world. Even Sanskrit world "Sthan" meaning place is used by many Islamic country's name. So what is your problem there, I don't understand?

Actually this has nothing to do with you folks so you should not be concerned.

What is there to laugh in your silly comment.

I laugh at brainwashed hindu nutters who think the difference between urdu and hindi is one uses arabic/farsi words while hindi doesn't. Even Sikh nuters who believe the same but then give titles like Sahib which is arabic word.

Lol, now this is also taught in Pakistan that Arabic/Farsi language are Muslim Invaders creation.. The Invaders were illiterate thieves they stole the language/culture/achievements of Pre-Islamic Arabs/Jews/Persians. Sorry to say, there is not even a single thing in this world that can be really associated with the Invaders. Even founder of Islam was illiterate yet he is supposed to have written book. That's funny and his followers believes that $hit!!

Sorry what? Arabs stole arabic and persians stole farsi. :omghaha:

Sorry what? Arabs stole arabic and persians stole farsi.

Arabic, Persian is not Muslim's creation. The real Arabs no longer exists and the last bunch of Persians i.e. Parsis exists in small number in this world. I don't know but in Pakistan they must be teaching that Parsis or ancient Arabs attacked India. Fact remains, till the time they were free to steal they claimed stolen works as their's but now they can not do any such things they are back to what they are. 7th century's illiterate creation ready to blast people at the drop of the hat. Deny it and laugh at this too.. That is expected from the delusioned one's.

Show me one Language that's Muslim's creation from Grammar to written and spoken language. Not the mixing of two language and writing it in another script kinds.

Arabic, Persian is not Muslim's creation. The real Arabs no longer exists and the last bunch of Persians i.e. Parsis exists in small number in this world. I don't know but in Pakistan they must be teaching that Parsis or ancient Arabs attacked India. Till the time they were free to steal they claimed stolen works as their's but now they can not do any such things they are back to what they are. 7th century's illiterate creation ready to blast people at the drop of the hat. Deny it and laugh at this too.. That is expected from the delusioned one's.

I completly believe you, arab stole arabic and persians stole persian because 1500 years ago their ancestors died. Excellent logic there, will read it again. :cheesy:

Now when i prove that Hindi/indian punjabi have arabic/persian influence, another nutter comes in with his hindu logic and say arabs stole arabic and persians stole persian. :omghaha:

I completly believe you, arab stole arabic and persians stole persian because 1500 years ago their ancestors died. Excellent logic there, will read it again. :cheesy:

It's nothing but pure fact that Arabic/Persian language/Art/Science has nothing to do with Muslims.

I am sure that will not get along well with what they teach in Pakistan.

The worst thing about indians is that they try to invent history whereas all other nations including pakistan discover history. There is a difference between inventing history and discovering it. History is always gray, it is never black and white. Moreover history was written from the point of the view of conquerors, which also needs to be taken into account. Accepting ancient history books blindly is going to be a huge mistake. In modern times we have much more efficient techniques to trace history like scientific archeological and geological analysis, population genentics of modern as well remains of the ancient folks in a given area. Credible history is only that which is attested by modern scientific scrutiny.

The worst thing about indians is that they try to invent history whereas all other nations including pakistan discover history. There is a difference between inventing history and discovering it. History is always gray, it is never black and white. Moreover history was written from the point of the view of conquerors, which also needs to be taken into account. Accepting ancient history books blindly is going to be a huge mistake. In modern times we have much more efficient techniques to trace history like scientific archeological and geological analysis, population genentics of modern as well emains of the ancient folks in a given area. Credible history is only what is attested by scientific scrutiny.

Completely agreed, that's the reason Indians reputation has gone to gutter when it comes to history writing. No one take religious nutter version of history seriously be it Pakistani mullah or Indian hindutvas. They chose selective scientific study which suite their agenda. They will use PNAS study when it comes to proving Aryans Invasion wrong but at the same time ignore when the same study says Ghaggar-Hakra isn't Sarasvati.

And the worst thing is that most of the times its Pakistan history they are playing with from IVC, Vedic Civilization to Ghandara.

The worst thing about indians is that they try to invent history whereas all other nations including pakistan discover history. There is a difference between inventing history and discovering it. History is always gray, it is never black and white. Moreover history was written from the point of the view of conquerors, which also needs to be taken into account. Accepting ancient history books blindly is going to be a huge mistake. In modern times we have much more efficient techniques to trace history like scientific archeological and geological analysis, population genentics of modern as well remains of the ancient folks in a given area. Credible history is only that which is attested by modern scientific scrutiny.

If the past has the bias of the winners,your techniques are not fool proof and are mostly hit and trial and arriving at conclusions using ones perception or lack of it.

I can accept population analysis but even that doesnt take into the dead people or vanished tribes.

I would rather accept the story of the history writers,rather than some shoddy methods of conclusion.

Modern science,even physics makes theories and assumptions and until disproven holds good,don't pick up a line of argument because it suits you.

I laugh at brainwashed hindu nutters who think the difference between urdu and hindi is one uses arabic/farsi words while hindi doesn't. Even Sikh nuters who believe the same but then give titles like Sahib which is arabic word.

What about Pakistanis who's own mother tongue originated out of Sanskrit but there is still criticism about Sanskrit words entering Pakistani languages and Urdu.

What about Pakistanis who's own mother tongue originated out of Sanskrit but there is still criticism about Sanskrit words entering Pakistani languages and Urdu.

I laugh at these nutters also because Sanskrit is our language. :yay:

Back
Top Bottom