What's new

Ghaggar-Hakra believed to be mythical Rig Veda Sarasvati river proven false

Muhajirs move from India to Pakistan and Indian Sindhis moved from Pakistan to India. So what about them?

You claim their history and heritage as your own be it the polished Urdu of Lucknow or the cuisine invented by them in Indian cities. :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Shan are you able to provide the PDF community with the true historical version of events in the sub continent?

Just a brief summary of timeline to save any future confusion.

Shan are you able to provide the PDF community with the true historical version of events in the sub continent?

Just a brief summary of timeline to save any future confusion.

Fluvial landscapes of the Harappan civilization

You claim their history and heritage as your own be it the polished Urdu of Lucknow or the cuisine invented by them in Indian cities. :woot:

Urdu is already proven to be our language because punjabi is mother of urdu. lol There is nothing Indian about "urdu". Words from Arabic & Persian are also used in urdu just like they are used in Hindi despite many brainwashed hindus believing Hindi or even Indian punjabi doesn't use Arabic & Persian words.

Last edited by a moderator:
Urdu is already proven to be our language because punjabi is mother of urdu. lol There is nothing Indian about "urdu". Words from Arabic & Persian are also used in urdu just like they are used in Hindi despite many brainwashed hindus believing Hindi or even Indian punjabi doesn't use Arabic & Persian words.

Bring the proof.

Bring the proof.

You first deliberately missed my posts when i gave proof. Read the full article and see the reason why urdu punjabi are so similar! Even the first urdu poet Amir Khusro was influenced by Baba Farid.

Contrary to your BS of muslims landing directly to Dehli here is what actually happened. So Punjabi influence on urdu was natural and expected.

"Probably they did not adopt any local language there but after the conquest of Punjab in the late 10th century AD during Ghaznavid era Muslims stayed in Punjab and before conquering Delhi they had lived in Punjab for about 200 years."

Was Urdu born in Punjab? | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia | DAWN.COM

Why dont you read full article?

And can you deny that Hindi/Indian punjabi dont use Arabic/Persian words? :cheesy: I mean this is what every Indian say that they dont use words from invaders languages. :lol:

Anyway now i should also star asking proof for every BS you have written on this thread. Starting with, what did you say about pakistani Punjabi folk music. Please remind me again :lol: Also proofs even matter when you cant accept PNAS report done between 2003-08 and by 5 countries!

You first deliberately missed my posts when i gave proof. Read the full article and see the reason why urdu punjabi are so similar! Even the first urdu poet Amir Khusro was influenced by Baba Farid.

Contrary to your BS of muslims landing directly to Dehli here is what actually happened. So Punjabi influence on urdu was natural and expected.

"Probably they did not adopt any local language there but after the conquest of Punjab in the late 10th century AD during Ghaznavid era Muslims stayed in Punjab and before conquering Delhi they had lived in Punjab for about 200 years."

Was Urdu born in Punjab? | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia | DAWN.COM

Why dont you read full article?

And can you deny that Hindi/Indian punjabi dont use Arabic/Persian words? :cheesy: I mean this is what every Indian say that they dont use words from invaders languages. :lol:

Thanks a lot, the article is itself is confusing, it only talking about Punjabi influence on perhaps Khariboli which was criticized by other Pakistani historians. I can find number of loopholes in the article. It even went to South India and Gujarat to claims Urdu's origin. :lol:

The language from which Urdu emerged was neither Brij nor Haryani. It was a language spoken in and around Delhi and Meerut. Later, it intermingled with the language brought in from Punjab by the Muslims and the by-product was Urdu.
Masood Hussain Khan was the first to object to this theory of Sherani`s. He said Shirani had ignored the dialects spoken in and around Delhi and that his statements about Haryani were contradictory.

The villages around West UP still speak pure form of Khariboli. Braj Bhasha spoken around Mathura was called Pariboli because of poetic nature of the dialect and during medieval times both dialects- Khariboli and Brajbhasha(Pariboli) were used for literary composition and we studied those medieval poems in schools in Hindi in different dialects of Hindi.

Thanks a lot, the article is itself is confusing, it only talking about Punjabi influence on perhaps Khariboli which was criticized by other Pakistani historians. I can find number of loopholes in the article. It even went to South India and Gujarat to claims Urdu's origin. :lol:

The villages around West UP still speak pure form of Khariboli. Braj Bhasha spoken around Mathura was called Pariboli because of poetic nature of the dialect and during medieval times both dialects- Khariboli and Brajbhasha(Pariboli) were used for literary composition and we studied those medieval poems in schools in Hindi in different dialects of Hindi.

Its a theory right and the one that make most sense. Especially when you guys ignorantly tell us how our Punjabi is urdunized, considering punjabi is ancient language thousands of years old and urdu not even 1 thousand.

Anyway can you please accept the fact that hindi/indian punjabi have arabic/persian words? Because thats another lie which get repeated here.

The question is who is not converted? Are the Arabs forever Muslim? Are the Iranians or other 60+ Muslim nations. None. This is the fact. God sent his prophets when they were needed to and from their started a new guidance. Now who says we were forever Muslims?

Its a theory right and the one that make most sense. Especially when you guys ignorantly tell us how our Punjabi is urdunized, considering punjabi is ancient language thousands of years old and urdu not even 1 thousand.

Anyway can you please accept the fact that hindi/indian punjabi have arabic/persian words? Because thats another lie which get repeated here.

The theory is just one of the 100 theories of origin of Urdu in Gujarat and South India. The widely accepted is still origin from Khariboli influeced by Arabic, Persian and Turkish. Even the above claim only talk about Punjabi influence although Pakistani historian don't agree to that claim.

The question is who is not converted? Are the Arabs forever Muslim? Are the Iranians or other 60+ Muslim nations. None. This is the fact. God sent his prophets when they were needed to and from their started a new guidance. Now who says we were forever Muslims?

By converted he meant non-arabs. Forgetting that there are still many arab Christians.

The theory is just one of the 100 theories of origin of Urdu in Gujarat and South India. The widely accepted is still origin from Khariboli influeced by Arabic, Persian and Turkish. Even the above claim only talk about Punjabi influence although Pakistani historian don't agree to that claim.

You named so many languages and forget punjabi :yahoo: Most major poets now believe punjabi is urdu mother. Anyway why you keep dogging question about arabic/farsi words in hindi/indian punjabi?

You named so many languages and forget punjabi :yahoo: Most major poets now believe punjabi is urdu mother. Anyway why you keep dogging question about arabic/farsi words in hindi/indian punjabi?

The one from West Punjab.

Anyway why you keep dogging question about arabic/farsi words in hindi/indian punjabi?

Did you see it now?

And can you deny that Hindi/Indian punjabi dont use Arabic/Persian words? I mean this is what every Indian say that they dont use words from invaders languages.

Now i hope you can read it better even without glasses.

Back
Top Bottom