What's new

Ghaggar-Hakra believed to be mythical Rig Veda Sarasvati river proven false

First of all that map is biggest bs ever drawn by Hindu religious nuts. Any proof of your claim of finding sites near Lucknow and Pune? Most of the sites found in India are in states bordering Pakistan.

all the sites listed are found by archeological department of India and I don't think we need Pakistani certification for validation.check wiki IVC Sites lists, check it's reference if you have doubt, use Google map to locate the site in map, you will end with same map I have posted.

The term Indo Aryans has been interpreted differently over a period of time by different scholars. Various scholars have explained that the Indo-Europeans were originally a people in South Russia. One branch of these Indo-Europeans, the Indo-Iranians, migrated towards the east and settled down in Central Asia. Much later, one branch of these Indo-Iranians, the Indo-Aryans, migrated southeastwards into the northwestern parts of India and thus commenced the story of the Aryans in India. Later, the Indo Aryans were called Vedic Aryans since it was propagated that they composed the hymns of the Rig Veda during the period of their earliest settlements in the northwest and the Punjab, before they came into contact with other parts of India.

However, Indian Hindus of a particular hue, while interpreting the Rig Veda highlight a different theory. They propagate that the Vedic Aryans were not the ancestors of all Indian Hindus and were in fact ancestors of just one of the tribes. It is claimed rather dubiously, that the Vedic Aryans have a definite historical identity and that they were the Purus (a tribe) of the ancient scriptures. And, the particular Vedic Aryans of the Rig Veda were only one section amongst the Purus, who called themselves Bharatas.

The word Arya is explained in Rig Veda as the Noble Ones. The explanation given by the Hindutva hued Indians tend to align the Bharatas as the only noble ones from the tribe of Purus as referred in the Rig Veda, which as explained earlier is a rather dubious reference.

The figure underneath amply explains that out of the total 1028 hymns, only 34 hymns in Rig Veda mention the word Arya. The column on the left highlights the names of these tribes/sub-tribes and the next two columns indicate the percentages of total hymns and Arya hymns. The rest is all self explanatory and does not need much explanation except that the Rig Veda identifies Aryas with Bharatas only in 3% of the 34 Arya hymns. And with only 1.8% mention of Bharatas in all the Rig Veda hymns, India named itself Bharat, as if the remaining 80% Hindus in India are not noble enough.

vOQQ8BY.jpg

Why do u Arab cocktails demand to be termed noble,dalaals don't get to be noble.

The term Indo Aryans has been interpreted differently over a period of time by different scholars. Various scholars have explained that the Indo-Europeans were originally a people in South Russia. One branch of these Indo-Europeans, the Indo-Iranians, migrated towards the east and settled down in Central Asia. Much later, one branch of these Indo-Iranians, the Indo-Aryans, migrated southeastwards into the northwestern parts of India and thus commenced the story of the Aryans in India. Later, the Indo Aryans were called Vedic Aryans since it was propagated that they composed the hymns of the Rig Veda during the period of their earliest settlements in the northwest and the Punjab, before they came into contact with other parts of India.

However, Indian Hindus of a particular hue, while interpreting the Rig Veda highlight a different theory. They propagate that the Vedic Aryans were not the ancestors of all Indian Hindus and were in fact ancestors of just one of the tribes. It is claimed rather dubiously, that the Vedic Aryans have a definite historical identity and that they were the Purus (a tribe) of the ancient scriptures. And, the particular Vedic Aryans of the Rig Veda were only one section amongst the Purus, who called themselves Bharatas.

The word Arya is explained in Rig Veda as the Noble Ones. The explanation given by the Hindutva hued Indians tend to align the Bharatas as the only noble ones from the tribe of Purus as referred in the Rig Veda, which as explained earlier is a rather dubious reference.

The figure underneath amply explains that out of the total 1028 hymns, only 34 hymns in Rig Veda mention the word Arya. The column on the left highlights the names of these tribes/sub-tribes and the next two columns indicate the percentages of total hymns and Arya hymns. The rest is all self explanatory and does not need much explanation except that the Rig Veda identifies Aryas with Bharatas only in 3% of the 34 Arya hymns. And with only 1.8% mention of Bharatas in all the Rig Veda hymns, India named itself Bharat, as if the remaining 80% Hindus in India are not noble enough.

vOQQ8BY.jpg

Poor hit and trial understanding of a literary work,scholars of speculation indeed.

Your verbosity doesn't stir anything here,evolve instead of wasting time on trash talk.

You have no idea how I look,I just find you guys so ignorant and hilarious.

Your verbosity doesn't stir anything here,evolve instead of wasting time on trash talk.

You have no idea how I look,I just find you guys so ignorant and hilarious.

On the contrary, it is the ignorance of Indians that surprises me. And that is certainly not hilarious. And please, I request you not to show yourself, as I would rather remain ignorant, verbose and blissful.

On the contrary, it is the ignorance of Indians that surprises me. And that is certainly not hilarious. And please, I request you not to show yourself, as I would rather remain ignorant, verbose and blissful.

More and more verbosity,nobody takes a Pakistani brain seriously,contradictions multiply to give more contradictions.

More and more verbosity,nobody takes a Pakistani brain seriously,contradictions multiply to give more contradictions.

Contradictorily speaking, young people have many more, though unnecessary, hyperactive and motionless ions in the upper story. Ladies may have more of these for unknown reasons.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom