What's new

The fraud of Saraswati River - Hindu Myth busted

Saraswati lost 2 of its perennial tributaries and third one called "drishadvati" dried up.
what happened to tributaries ?
they just vanished ? or they turned?
see that is what i am saying rivers dont just vanish when their sources are still there
the amount of glaciers we still have in himalayas is enough to feed current rivers for a centuray no matter what these global warming experts say
so the question is what happened to it you see thar desert is able to produce all kinds of crops if irrigated which means it was never a barren land and still in some places have ridiculous greenery for a desert (not reffering to Oasis) which means it is desrtified
the real question is what happened to saraswati and its tributaries?
they just vanished ?
well mythological view i have heard is some hindus saying it was returned to swarg

Pakistan is in real trouble now. Claims expected from following.

1. Indies (West) ~ Caribean
2. India (ana) ~ American state.
3. Indo (nesia) ~ Country
4. India (napolis) ~ City USA

*Wonder what the Italians think of Romania claming Roman Empire on basis of name grab?
all those names including India itself is taken from Indus river

Pakistan is in real trouble now. Claims expected from following.

1. Indies (West) ~ Caribean
2. India (ana) ~ American state.
3. Indo (nesia) ~ Country
4. India (napolis) ~ City USA

*Wonder what the Italians think of Romania claming Roman Empire on basis of name grab?
Jealous?
Lol

what happened to tributaries ?
they just vanished ? or they turned?
see that is what i am saying rivers dont just vanish when their sources are still there
the amount of glaciers we still have in himalayas is enough to feed current rivers for a centuray no matter what these global warming experts say
so the question is what happened to it you see thar desert is able to produce all kinds of crops if irrigated which means it was never a barren land and still in some places have ridiculous greenery for a desert (not reffering to Oasis) which means it is desrtified
the real question is what happened to saraswati and its tributaries?
they just vanished ?
well mythological view i have heard is some hindus saying it was returned to swarg

all those names including India itself is taken from Indus river

Not really.
I think I should have explained it clearly.
When I said lost 2 tributaries, I meant they changed their course due to change in level of ground. One of the tributary, river Yamuna, changed its direction eastwards, while the other tributary,river satlej, moved westwards. This happened due to rise of Aravallis.

@Kaptaan
Sorry.
I meant India has an ocean dedicated to its name.
Ocean was changed to nation in the previous post, blame it on my autocorrect. :)

Jobless/retired. Same old wine in new bottle. :)
You got it wrong.
Advocate,working.
But his background (as a lawyer) gives him an edge over others here. :)

Okay. I am tempted to change my user name to "India". Can I then claim I have a country of 1.2 billion dedicated to my name?
Pleasssse do.
I would luv to see the name "India" in dark blue in PDF. Lol
One of the HOLLYWOOD celebrity named her kid INDIA. Beat that!

You can not claim the country but the country can claim you. Lolz

rise of Aravallis.
o yes how did i miss this
but then moving of its tributary to ganges system was correct
i am going on right course
sutlej does not count as the whole saraswati system was actually part of indus river system

Keep your friends close. Enemies closer.
you can keep an eye by just observing the forum
no need to join it and then use it but badmouth about it as well
isnt it what you say
Chalkapat?

Satlej turned westwards and joined INDUS.
sutlej never left Indus system
yamuna left and joind ganges system
of course its name is ganga by ganges i mean the whole river system
rivers are always in a form of system
Amazon, nile, Euphrates even okawango the river to nowhere is a system of rivers

Better to "having been" then bum like you - who abuses everybodies visual vortex with his ugliness personfied. Has anybody not told you to get that ugly picture of yourself removed please. On aesthetic grounds alone.
Did not explicitly refer to you. Will be signing off for now. Don't read further than this... it's not for you.

Just a few points to kill this thread.

The main paper was published in 2012. The Saraswati river research has been on since 1979 and the main breakthroughs came in 2013 to 2014. There were threads made here then as well.

Google Scholar makes it easy for anyone now. I will suggest Indians to use it. If you need a paper that requires a subscription, please let me know. I will download them for you. I have access.

Here are some papers - for those who are interested. All published AFTER this one. If dates are God given proof of sanity and correctness, these should suffice. Otherwise lawyers can decipher history for the ignorant Hindus and teach them what they were.

The River Saraswati was a Himalayan-born river
http://www.currentscience.ac.in/Volumes/104/01/0042.pdf

U-Pb zircon dating evidence for a Pleistocene Sarasvati River and capture of the Yamuna River
http://geology.gsapubs.org/content/40/3/211.short

Oxygen isotope in archaeological bioapatites from India: Implications to climate change and decline of Bronze Age Harappan civilization http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4879637/

A Connected Account of Ancient Indian History Using a System Approach http://asianagrihistory.org/vol-19/kd-singh.pdf

Geomorphological Constraints on the Ghaggar River Regime During the Mature Harappan Period http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/2012GM001218/summary

There's a very interesting book on the topic that I've just started reading .It's titled - The Lost River - On The Trail Of The Sarasvati by Michael Danino.

This should be of interest to all those who propose or oppose that Saravati was indeed a river and part of the IVC which dried up around 2000 BCE.

There's a very interesting book on the topic that I've just started reading .It's titled - The Lost River - On The Trail Of The Sarasvati by Michael Danino.

This should be of interest to all those who propose or oppose that Saravati was indeed a river and part of the IVC which dried up around 2000 BCE.

Interesting doesn't mean it's true.

All the racist books from Hitler's bookshelves are very interesting to read.

Does that mean it's true that Germans are master race? You know they've written hundreds of thousands upon thousands of line to prove it.

Acting, dancing which was itself frowned upon in that era (most of the high caste ) that's why most of the female dancers were from Lahore.

And they were Hindu kahartis who trace their origin from Lav Kusha from modem day India, how are they related to you folks. Are you khatri ?

Sunil Datt a Brahman. Are you Brahman ?

The dancing girls from Lahore were actually a Hindu caste that migrated from Rajasthan called the kanjars.

Interesting doesn't mean it's true.

All the racist books from Hitler's bookshelves are very interesting to read.

Does that mean it's true that Germans are master race? You know they've written hundreds of thousands upon thousands of line to prove it.

Have you read the book I've recommended ? If not , how can you comment on its veracity ?

Don't just comment for the sake of commenting .If you're here to know the truth , you ought to be open & impartial to all sides of the argument .However, if you're here to fit in pieces of evidences to match your theory , please go on.You're doing a fine job.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom