What's new

Ghaggar-Hakra believed to be mythical Rig Veda Sarasvati river proven false

Pakistan was created by a Gujarati. :woot: You are basically claiming that Punjabis shared no civilization with Pakistan's Sindhis because you believe Punjabi can be similar to Punjabi only. :lol::lol:

No i believe IVC region was separate from so called "India", some parts of it were in modern day India and Afghanistan.

Well, debate ends here. Neither anyone is interested in testing your knowledge here nor want to debate on what you know or don;t!!!

I am talking about the Empire of Bharata as described in the epic. Can you point me which historical empire it refers to?

There are Jatts, Gujjars, Rajputs on both side of border but that is too much to explain to eggheads claiming to be somekind of scholars. This just shows desperation of being bound with something that was forced on them a while back. I don't laugh at them when they put forth claims as put forth in this thread, I pitty them!! This happens and happens a lot to people who got nothing to claim as theirs.

Actually we only claim what is ours, unlike you guys ridden with inferiority complex claiming to be Vedic. Thats just result of being slaves of Brahmins (hint they were from Pakistan originally and moved east) thousands of years so i dont blame you.

Well, debate ends here. Neither anyone is interested in testing your knowledge here nor want to debate on what you know or don;t!!!

What next? army of monkeys build bridge? Poor tamils didn't know at that time that they would be known as monkeys. These are myths my dear friend, don't mix religion with actual history.

Actually we only claim what is ours, unlike you guys ridden with inferiority complex claiming to be Vedic. Thats just result of being slaves of Brahmins (hint they were from Pakistan originally and moved east) thousands of years so i dont blame you.

You are the prime example of what I was trying to portray in the previous posts of mine!!

What next? army of monkeys build bridge? Poor tamils didn't know at that time that they would be known as monkeys. These are myths my dear friend, don't mix religion with actual history.

When people start using mythology to substantiate their claims on history, it's time to call it a day.

Bharat is a mythical kingdom as far as we know. The Rg Veda doesn't mention any specifics of this alleged kingdom. Even if we accept the Mahabharatha as having some basis in reality, as opposed to total fiction, and refer to the Maurya Empire (through some readaptations), it still doesn't mean anything because it refers to a brief period in history.

It's as if Englishmen claimed all of the British Empire in its heydey as their "identity" for eternity.

Yes, there was a huge empire, it lasted a couple of centuries, and that was it. Time to move on.

Many names of the territory across the world has originated out of mythology and it ended up as an identity deeply embedded in the culture. I never said people started to claim themselves as people of Bharatvarsha in 1500BC, it evolved in history.

No i believe IVC region was separate from so called "India", some parts of it were in modern day India and Afghanistan.

Your claims seems like 45% Punjabis of Pakistan has nothing in common with 15% of Sindhis of Pakistan just like 97% people of India especially the Gujaratis one of them created Pakistan for you. :woot:

When people start using mythology to substantiate their claims on history, it's time to call it a day.

This debate ended back when no Indian wanted to accept scientific fact, which also mean all they have left as history is books written thousands of years ago. They have lost capacity to differentiate myth from reality.

Many names of the territory across the world has originated out of mythology and it ended up as an identity deeply embedded in the culture. I never said people started to claim themselves as people of Bharatvarsha in 1500BC, it evolved in history.

But your claimed seems like 45% Punjabis of Pakistan has nothing in common with 15% of Sindhis of Pakistan just like 97% people of India. :lol::lol:

My claim was that only ethnic group of Pakistani people who had anything to do with India was punjabi and that to 2.29% of Indian population. Dont twist my words here like typical hindu historian.

And you are prime example of insecure native from India still confused and believing to be vedic aryan.

I am not claiming anything in this thread rather it's is you who is claiming to be something. If you guys wish then take all your fanboyish claims/proofs to International fora and get every thing that you claim to be yours stamped. Pakistan as such is known to be a land of fabrication, lies and conspiracies and I want others to laugh a bit about these facts of yours too.

I am not claiming anything in this thread rather it's is you who is claiming to be something. If you guys wish then take all your fanboyish claims/proofs to International fora and get every thing that you claim to be yours stamped. Pakistan as such is known to be a land of fabrication, lies and conspiracies and I want others to laugh a bit about these facts of yours too.

We dont need to give anyone proof of anything. This study i posted was not done by Pakistani institute. Pakistanis don't care where they come from as long as its true. So we would rather PNAS tell us our history then Hindu religious nuts.

Its only Hindu historians who dont accept any other version but their own. Thats why you guys have zero respect when it comes to writing history. No one believes you guys anymore thanks to religious nuts writing history. While at the same time completely ignoring scientific facts and genetic studies.

This debate ended back when no Indian wanted to accept scientific fact, which also mean all they have left as history is books written thousands of years ago. They have lost capacity to differentiate myth from reality.

No point wasting time on comments which are irrelevant to the OP. I haven't seen any comments related the OP for several pages, so no point continuing.

No point wasting time on comments which are irrelevant to the OP. I haven't seen any comments related the OP for several pages, so no point continuing.

Agreed, the debate ended before it begin. Only idiots would deny the report. Infact hindu religioys nuts used same report to say look aryans didn't invade and at the same time ignored where it said Ghaggar-Hakra was monsoon river and cant be sarasvati.

My claim was that only ethnic group of Pakistani people who had anything to do with India was punjabi and that to 2.29% of Indian population. Dont twist my words here like typical hindu historian.

You point was Punjabis are not culturally similar to any non-Punjabi that can be a Gujarati from India or a native Sindhis of Pakistan. :lol:

My claim was that only ethnic group of Pakistani people who had anything to do with India was punjabi

What about Sindhis and Muhajirs.

You point was Punjabis are not culturally similar to any non-Punjabi that can be a Gujarati from India or a native Sindhis of Pakistan. :lol:

What about Sindhis and Muhajirs.

Muhajirs move from India to Pakistan and Indian Sindhis moved from Pakistan to India. So what about them?

Anyway our debate should be on topic or let this thread die.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom