What's new

Ghaggar-Hakra believed to be mythical Rig Veda Sarasvati river proven false

Sanskrit origin is Pakistan, again not even hindu nationalists deny that.

Its the plains of Punjab where Rigveda was composed.

Panini was born in Rawalpindi.

Do you know the legend behind the origin of the names Takshashila and Pushkalawati. Panini was born in Gandhara and its the part of Indian civilization.

Lol, history belong to descendants not every tom, dick and harry and in your case Tamil. We dont calim Hindu history but Vedic History and before that Harappa Civilization.

Are you claiming Vedic history is not a Hindu history.:woot: Didn't anyone tell you Vedas are supreme Hindu scriptures. ;)

dont argue with shaan,he is the frog of his own well.

and he has no shan left anymore.

Its the plains of Punjab where Rigveda was composed. That includes both India and Pakistan.

Do you know the legend behind the origin of the names Takshashila and Pushkalawati. Panini was born in Gandhara and its the part of Indian civilization.

As i said thats why there is big emphasis on Akhand Bharat crap, because everything from IVC, Vedic civilization and Ghandara originated in Pakistan. You guys should stick with your Hindusim history which include practice of Sati. Plain Punjab doesnt mean Indian Punjab. Tiny little Indian punjab with just 2 rivers isnt even proper punjab. You need 5 rivers to be called Punjab.

Another lie, not even Hindu nationalists deny that Vedic Civilization started in Pakistan. Thats why there is big emphasis on bull crap of Akhand Bharat. It started in Pakistan and extended to North India.

Did Pakistan exist then. Why is Islamic conquest of Sindh is considered as first Islamic conquest of India. :woot: Even Balochistan was conquered by Arabs before Sindh but still Pakistani historians starts Islamic history of Pakistan with conquest of Sindh to Arabs.

Why such a confusions with your identity? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:omghaha:

Wikipedia........... this page proves further without a doubt that Wikipedia is sponsor of Indian State propaganda!!!!!!

Like i said before a person of yr caliber is no worth proving.

Mere pas iska bhi saboot hai, pehle tu ye proof kar ki Taxila ka Hinduon se koi lena dena nahi hai. :lol:

dont argue with shaan,he is the frog of his own well.

and he has no shan left anymore.

Why you keep coming back in this thread? Insecure much? hit a nerve maybe?

Did Pakistan exist then. Why is Islamic conquest of Sindh is considered as first Islamic conquest of India. :woot: Even Balochistan was conquered by Arabs before Sindh but still Pakistani historians starts Islamic history of Pakistan with conquest of Sindh to Arabs.

Why such a confusions with your identity? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mere pas iska bhi saboot hai, pehle tu ye proof kar ki Taxila ka Hinduon ke koi lena dena nahi hai. :lol:

Yep as i said before this argument was expected :yahoo: At the end of the day when presented with facts they will say did Pakistan exist back then? I mean only Indians existed 10.000 years back no one else. Everything come out of India no one come to India. Infact even first human being African is a lie. And Pakistanis? They just landed from mars in 1947 on their holy land lol

As i said thats why there is big emphasis on Akhand Bharat crap, because everything from IVC, Vedic civilization and Ghandara originated in Pakistan. You guys should stick with your Hindusim history which include practice of Sati.

Are you saying Gandhara, Punjab and Sindh never had any Hindu history. :woot::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You can't even write the spelling of Gandhara properly. :lol: Gandhara is the part of our Indian history, throughout our epic poem Mahabharat, Gandhara had been referred number of times.

Plain Punjab doesnt mean Indian Punjab. Tiny little Indian punjab with just 2 rivers isnt even proper punjab. You need 5 rivers to be called Punjab.

Is Indian Punjab a desert or mountain, if its not plains. :woot: The Punjab plains being referred as extended from Attock to border of Delhi during British time when such discoveries were made.

Yep as i said before this argument was expected :yahoo: At the end of the day when presented with facts they will say did Pakistan exist back then? I mean only Indians existed 10.000 years back no one else. Everything come out of India no one come to India. Infact even first human being African is a lie. And Pakistanis? They just landed from mars in 1947 on their holy land lol

Tell me why Islamic conquest of Sindh is referred as first Islamic conquest of India by Pakistan historian, if you had a separate civilization. Why is Islamic conquest of Balochistan before Sindh is not even mentioned. :lol:

Are you saying Gandhara, Punjab and Sindh never had any Hindu history. :woot::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You can't even write the spelling of Gandhara properly. :lol: Gandhara is the part of our Indian history, throughout our epic poem Mahabharat, Gandhara had been referred number of times.

Is Indian Punjab a desert or mountain, if its not plains. :woot: The Punjab plains being referred as extended from Attock to border of Delhi during British time when such discoveries were made.

What im saying that they were not Indians, period. They didn't look like Indians and didn't speak any language which is spoken in India. Apart from tiny minorty of 2.29% Punjabis in India. And its historical fact that Sanskrit or Harappa Civilization, Vedic were originated in west Punjab. Again not even hindu historians deny this let alone other neutral historians.

LOL what a joker............

The propaganda abt Auranzeb Alamgir and Muslim Empire in general in yr History books speaks volumes of itself!!!!

There is no lie in our history books stop repeating yr state propaganda.

Is this the reason people in your country openly accepting that you got nothing in those wars?

Even your media claim victory in 71 :lol: when you face worse defeat of entire human history

The Pakistani people were not mentally prepared to accept defeat, as the state-controlled media in West Pakistan had been projecting imaginary victories
Indo-Pakistani War of 1971 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Joker? You are confusing your self with me.

Some idiots in your history claim victory in 65 but reality is that you got nothing (only humiliation) in that war ... we kicked you back from J&K.

Its the plains of Punjab where Rigveda was composed.

Are you claiming Vedic history is not a Hindu history.:woot: Didn't anyone tell you Vedas are supreme Hindu scriptures. ;)

Hinduism practised today isn't anywhere near Rig Veda.

100% Proof Rig Veda is Not Hindus Scriptures And Sanskrit is Not Hindus Language You Tube.flv - YouTube

Why you keep coming back in this thread? Insecure much? hit a nerve maybe?

App baat dil pe le liye,main sirff sach bata rahi hoon.

What im saying that they were not Indians, period. They didn't look like Indians and didn't speak any language which is spoken in India. Apart from tiny minorty of 2.29% Punjabis in India. And its historical fact that Sanskrit or Harappa Civilization, Vedic were originated in west Punjab. Again not even hindu historians deny this let alone other neutral historians.

You have to answer my question, why your historians still refer Islamic conquest of Sindh as first Islamic conquest of India. :woot:

The names of the cities Takshashila and Pushkalavati in Gandhara originated from the names of two sons of legendary King Bharata of Ayodhya(Uttar Pradesh)- Taksha and Pushkala.

Hinduism practised today isn't anywhere near Rig Veda.

Hindu practices don't come from just one book, there are other scriptures but Vedas are foundation of Hinduism and thus supreme scriptures. Accepting conflicting views in Hinduism is a normal thing.

Hindu practices don't come from just one book, there are other scriptures but Vedas are foundation of Hinduism and thus supreme scriptures. Accepting conflicting views in Hinduism is a normal thing.

Exactly, Hindu is just a name given by foreigners to people of South Asian with dozens of different practices.

You have to answer by question, why your historians still refer Islamic conquest of Sindh as first Islamic conquest of India. :woot:

The names of the cities Takshashila and Pushkalavati in Gandhara originated from the names of two sons of legendary King Bharata of Ayodhya(Uttar Pradesh)- Taksha and Pushkala.

I already answered you above, don't chose and pick to read like hindu historians. And we know the origins of their names after all Sanskrit originated in Pakistan

I already answered you above, don't chose and pick to read like hindu historians. And we know the origins of their names after all Sanskrit originated in Pakistan

Don't ignore my question, tell me why the conquest of Sindh by Arabs is considered as the first Islamic conquest of India by Pakistani historians. Why is Islamic conquest of Balochistan before Sindh is ignored by Pakistani historians.

Back
Top Bottom