What's new

Ghaggar-Hakra believed to be mythical Rig Veda Sarasvati river proven false

i did but u didnt provided.

If you think you provided, provide it again or accept that you were lying about the university where our respected Chanakya was once a professor. It seems Pakistanis are desperate to prove that Pre-Islamic Pakistan had no Hindu connection. :rofl::rofl:

If you think you provided, provide it again or accept that you were lying about the university where our respected Chanakya was once a professor. It seems Pakistanis are desperate to prove that Pre-Islamic Pakistan had no Hindu connection. :rofl::rofl:

Oh thank u for accepting there was pakistan even in pre islamic times.:lol:

But if u had proved before then why not prove it again?

There was no pakistan before 1947,the pre islamic history belongs to hindu people of North India and Brahmins of south India who migrated down south to escape forced conversion and persecution.

Muslims dont have any right to claim hindu/pagan history of anywhere in the world.

Oh thank u for accepting there was pakistan even in pre islamic times.:lol:

I referred to Pakistani textbooks. @shan you too read this. :lol:

A Text Book of Pakistan Studies claims that Pakistan "came to be established for the first time when the Arabs under Mohammad bin Qasim occupied Sindh and Multan'; by the thirteenth century 'Pakistan had spread to include the whole of Northern India and Bengal' and then under the Khiljis, Pakistan moved further south-ward to include a greater part of Central India and the Deccan'. [...] The spirit of Pakistan asserted itself', and under Aurangzeb the 'Pakistan spirit gathered in strength'; his death 'weakened the Pakistan spirit'."
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Pakistani textbooks controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But if u had proved before then why not prove it again?

First provide proof about Taxila instead of existence of Pakistan. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Rigveda was composed in plains of Punjab, it can be any Punjab.

Caste system was a recent phenomenon among Hindus, most probably in 1st century.

Another lie, not even Hindu nationalists deny that Vedic Civilization started in Pakistan. Thats why there is big emphasis on bull crap of Akhand Bharat. It started in Pakistan and extended to North India.

I referred to Pakistani textbooks. @shan you too read this. :lol:

First provide proof about Taxila instead of existence of Pakistan. :lol:
:omghaha:

Wikipedia........... this page proves further without a doubt that Wikipedia is sponsor of Indian State propaganda!!!!!!

Like i said before a person of yr caliber is no worth proving.

Last edited by a moderator:
Claiming anything pre-Islamic is against Pakistan ideology. :woot: Sanskrit was not specific to West Punjab. :cuckoo:

Sanskrit origin is Pakistan, again not even hindu nationalists deny that. Panini was born in Rawalpindi.

There was no pakistan before 1947,the pre islamic history belongs to hindu people of North India and Brahmins of south India who migrated down south to escape forced conversion and persecution.

Muslims dont have any right to claim hindu/pagan history of anywhere in the world.

Lol, history belong to descendants not every tom, dick and harry and in your case Tamil. We dont calim Hindu history but Vedic History and before that Harappa Civilization.

You are not the descendants of those people,we are.

If they knew you would turn out like this,they would have killed you as kids.

Like i said,you dont have any history before 1947,only muslim history.

You dont have a right to keep tribal surnames/caste names/pagan images/ideas.

Only Muslims stuff,i end my argument here and everyone acknowledges this,if you want to believe your bullshit you are free to do so,like am free to ignore it.

LOL this thread is hilarious. Muslims descendants of IVC? Biggest joke everrrrrrr :haha:

I am sure IVC people would have done abortions of their kids if they knew their children were going to turn out to become what the present day Pakistanis are.... :rofl:

The reality is most of them are mixed with Mughals,They thought in the short term and converted but in the long run they got screwed.

Hindu nationalists have hijacked our ancestors history but thats the reason no one take them seriously now. As one can see in the latest report done between 2003-08 and released in 2012, by 5 countries!

We dont care where Vedic people come from, what they did and didn't. What we know is that we are their descendants and we would rather believe in scientific explanation about their origins & history then religious and political explanation put forward by Hindus. They are desperate to prove everyone in India is the same and no one come from outside especially brahmins. Well then why do even Bengali brahmins on average have more Central Asian genes compared to local population? Even Tamil brahmins results show the same.

Only idiot would deny that people from Pakistani region especially Brahmins moved east and the result is caste system.

The reality is most of them are mixed with Mughals,They thought in the short term and converted but in the long run they got screwed.

The reality is that you are Brahmin because of our ancestors who did bad things to your kind. And i apologize on their behalf.

LOL this thread is hilarious. Muslims descendants of IVC? Biggest joke everrrrrrr :haha:

I am sure IVC people would have done abortions of their kids if they knew their children were going to turn out to become what the present day Pakistanis are.... :rofl:

Coming from Indian this is pretty funny, the same people who still like to...

Gender Murder in India, 50 Million Girls and Women Killed Before and After Birth

Gender Murder in India, 50 Million Girls and Women Killed Before and After Birth | Siyasat Aur Pakistan

shameless stuff, watch that movie where in future in India there will be only men left.

You are not the descendants of those people,we are.

If they knew you would turn out like this,they would have killed you as kids.

Like i said,you dont have any history before 1947,only muslim history.

You dont have a right to keep tribal surnames/caste names/pagan images/ideas.

Only Muslims stuff,i end my argument here and everyone acknowledges this,if you want to believe your bullshit you are free to do so,like am free to ignore it.

You being tamil and still claming to be Vedic is pretty f up stuff, you have no shame left. At least think about other tamils who suffered in hands of Vedic Brahmins. lol

I dont care if they mixed with Mughals or Arabs or Germans or Somalians. I just want them to stop stealing Hindu history. Just because Muslims dont have any history or civilizations does not mean they can steal our indigeneous Hindu culture and history like IVC, Gangetic civilization, Lahore, etc.

Like why is there a Pakistani city today named after the son of Ram (Lahore) when there are almost no Hindus in Pakistan? This is one of the most clear/blatant cases I can think of stealing history, other than IVC and many others in this thread. Pakistanis have a habbit of since they dont have anything to be proud of for themselves, they are a worhtless people with no history, no culture and no civilization.

I dont care if they mixed with Mughals or Arabs or Germans or Somalians. I just want them to stop stealing Hindu history. Just because Muslims dont have any history or civilizations does not mean they can steal our indigeneous Hindu culture and history like IVC, Gangetic civilization, Lahore, etc.

Like why is there a Pakistani city today named after the son of Ram (Lahore) when there are almost no Hindus in Pakistan? This is one of the most clear/blatant cases I can think of stealing history, other than IVC and many others in this thread. Pakistanis have a habbit of since they dont have anything to be proud of for themselves, they are a worhtless people with no history, no culture and no civilization.

Actually muslims decendets history include Egypt, Mesopotamia and IVC. Your include being retarded and made civilized by Vedic people.

Back
Top Bottom