What's new

Ghaggar-Hakra believed to be mythical Rig Veda Sarasvati river proven false

Don't ignore my question, tell me why the conquest of Sindh by Arabs is considered as the first Islamic conquest of India by Pakistani historians. Why is Islamic conquest of Balochistan before Sindh is ignored by Pakistani historians.

Pakistani historians in Zia era started rewriting our history like Hindu nationalists. They hated Vedic past and didnt want anything to do with it. Thats why no one take mullah history of Pakistan seriously and even less now thanks to works done by Ahmad Hasan Dani and others. And genetic tests have also put rest the argument of Pakistanis being arabs or Iranis. I used to hear all this crap and even believed it at some point till the evidence was to strong to ignore. You cant deny genetic studies.

So i ignore mullah history of pakistan and hindu nationalist history of Pakistan. I would rather PNAS tell us our origins then religious nuts.

Neither Pakistan nor India existed as a political entity until 1947.
Except for a couple of brief empires, ancient "India" is just a collective name for the region, like Africa or Europe.

Yep nothing more, its like someone invaded and conquered Europe and named it Gorap. After invaders leave more countries are formed out of Gorap and one chose to stick with name Gorap. Now that Gorap country want to claim everything which happened even before Gorap word was given by foreign invaders. I mean Punjab was last to be conquered and British almost lost the war there, otherwise it would never have been part of British India.

British conquered every kingdom in South Asia so now these new born hindu nationalists can combine and merge history of 1.5 billion people in to one.

Pakistani historians in Zia era started rewriting our history like Hindu nationalists. They hated Vedic past and didnt want anything to do with it. Thats why no one take mullah history of Pakistan seriously and now even less now thanks to works done by Ahmad Hasan Dani and others. And genetic tests have also put rest the argument of Pakistanis being arabs or Iranis. I used to hear all this crap and even believed it at some point till the evidence was to strong to ignore. You cant deny genetic studies.

So i ignore mullah history of pakistan and hindu nationalist history of Pakistan. I would rather PNAS tell us our origins then religious nuts.

You just change yourself from one historical revisionism to another historical revisionism because you can't get rid of your hate for Hindus, which you wrote in the number of comments.

Your comments mainly claimed that Punjabis are only similar to 3% Indians, not to their own Pakistani Sindhis, nor to the people of Uttar Pradesh. :woot:

The medieval Muslim historians too referred your land as Hind and people as Hindu. :cheesy: Why the people of Hazara region referred as Hindko by different invaders coming across to India?

Neither Pakistan nor India existed as a political entity until 1947.
Except for a couple of brief empires, ancient "India" is just a collective name for the region, like Africa or Europe.

We treated Bharat as an identity throughout history, not as a geographical region. Same was true with the Muslims of who saw Indian(Hindustani) as their identity.

You just change yourself from one historical revisionism to another historical revisionism because you can't get rid of your hate for Hindus, which you wrote in the number of comments.

Your comments mainly claimed that Punjabis are only similar to 3% Indians, not to their own Pakistani Sindhis, nor to the people of Uttar Pradesh. :woot:

The medieval Muslim historians too referred your land as Hind and people as Hindu. :cheesy: Why the people of Hazara region referred as Hindko by different invaders coming across to India?

I only respond with hate to those who hate us nothing more, look at members of PDF. 90% of are hindu nationalist modi lovers. They referred to us as hindus because again its geographical term and its because of river indus which is in Pakistan as much as you hate to see it. Also no one deny our ancestors were "Hindus" once.

And yes only Kashmiris of Pakistan have common heritage with Indian kashmiris and Pakistani punjabis with Indian punjabis. Both these groups at best form 3% of Indian population, more like 2.5% according to latest census.

Get this in to your head, by converting to Islam wont make you Arab. By following Hinduism you cant claim ancestry of Vedic people. Its very simple concept but ignored because of religious and political reasons.

And yes only Kashmiris of Pakistan have common heritage with Indian kashmiris and Pakistani punjabis with Indian punjabis.

What about Muhajirs who came to Pakistan from all across India and now you claim their language(preferably the Urdu of Lucknow) as your national language and cuisine as Pakistani cuisine. :woot: My own city has thousands of Sindhis.

Both these groups at best form 3% of Indian population, more like 2.5% according to latest census.

Are you claiming you share no similarity with Pakistan's Sindhis . ;)

I only respond with hate to those who hate us nothing more, look at members of PDF. 90% of are hindu nationalist modi lovers. They referred to us as hindus because again its geographical term and its because of river indus which is in Pakistan as much as you hate to see it. Also no one deny our ancestors were "Hindus" once.

And yes only Kashmiris of Pakistan have common heritage with Indian kashmiris and Pakistani punjabis with Indian punjabis. Both these groups at best form 3% of Indian population, more like 2.5% according to latest census.

Get this in to your head, by converting to Islam wont make you Arab. By following Hinduism you cant claim ancestry of Vedic people. Its very simple concept but ignored because of religious and political reasons.

And what about the Muhajirs and people from Sindh?

If 60% of Pakistanis(Punjabis and Kashmiris) have shared heritage with 3% Indian Punjabis. Then at the same time 7-8% of Pakistanis(Muhajirs) have common heritage with atleast 40% of Indians (from states like Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh and Delhi).

If 60% of Pakistanis(Punjabis and Kashmiris) have shared heritage with 3% Indian Punjabis. Then at the same time 7-8% of Pakistanis(Muhajirs) have common heritage with atleast 40% of Indians (from states like Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh and Delhi).

There are millions of Sindhis across India in different cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Kutch etc.

What about them? Nothing, they are Pakistanis but im pretty sure even now they look east when they want to know about "their" ancient history. Ancient Pakistani history have nothing to do with them.

Its much more than 40%, there are scores of Gujaratis, people of Konkan and Hyderabadi in Pakistan.

There are millions of Sindhis across India in different cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Kutch etc.

Millions or more like couple of millions at best! Dont spread lies again and again. And they also will look at Sindh history if they want to know their ancient history.

We treated Bharat as an identity throughout history, not as a geographical region.

Bharat is a mythical kingdom as far as we know. The Rg Veda doesn't mention any specifics of this alleged kingdom. Even if we accept the Mahabharatha as having some basis in reality, as opposed to total fiction, and refer to the Maurya Empire (through some readaptations), it still doesn't mean anything because it refers to a brief period in history.

It's as if Englishmen claimed all of the British Empire in its heydey as their "identity" for eternity.

Yes, there was a huge empire, it lasted a couple of centuries, and that was it. Time to move on.

There are Jatts, Gujjars, Rajputs on both side of border but that is too much to explain to eggheads claiming to be somekind of scholars. These people seems to be desperate of being bound with something that was forced on them a while back. I don't laugh at them when they put forth claims as they are trying to do in this thread, I pitty them!! This happens and happens a lot to people who got nothing to claim as theirs.

Gali ka K.utta na ghar ka na ghat ka.

What about them? Nothing, they are Pakistanis but im pretty sure even now they look east when they want to know about "their" ancient history. Ancient Pakistani history have nothing to do with them.

Pakistan was created by a Gujarati. :woot: You are basically claiming that Punjabis shared no civilization with Pakistan's Sindhis because you believe Punjabi can be similar to Punjabi only. :lol::lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom