What's new

Ghaggar-Hakra believed to be mythical Rig Veda Sarasvati river proven false

Rigveda was written in Sanskrit.and we Brahmins speak it,not Mughal infested blood like yours.

Sanskrit is Pakistani language, RV itself was written in Pakistan. Again i dont need to remind what Vedic people did to your kind. And only 10.000 people in India speak Sanskrit for religious, lol at brahmins speaking sanskrit. Its like few muslims in Pakistan speaking Arabic and saying look its our language.

With all due respect that you deserve(which is close to nill) please cease and desist from blunt racist remarks.
Note to Indians and all other friends of across the border - please report racist posts. If you DON'T have anything to write about the history, stay away from this thread.

It is not racist but he is an idiot anyway.so more he talks more we can see his gob and his *** are no different.

My dad is a Haryana cadre bureaucrat and I spent half my life in Delhi and around.i know what am saying and u don't know squat which is obvious from your rants.

I appreciate your concerns too(if any) but cease from attacking others personally. This thread has gone to the )@#s.
Contribute something that is on topic.
Report offensive posts. Don't attack back. Please.
@Aeronaut - please take a look in this thread when time permits. In my opinion the discussion has gone way off topic. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
My dad is a Haryana cadre bureaucrat and I spent half my life in Delhi and around.i know what am saying and u don't know squat which is obvious from your rants.

Yes you lived there and still are ignorant which is amazing. And your BS of Brahmins speaking sanskrit lol, please stop before showing how retarded you are.

Sanskrit is Pakistani language, RV itself was written in Pakistan. Again i dont need to remind what Vedic people did to your kind. And only 10.000 people in India speak Sanskrit for religious, lol at brahmins speaking sanskrit. Its like few muslims in Pakistan speaking Arabic and saying look its our language.

Again,you are a Anglo brain fvcked specimen.be happy with Pakistan and being a slave of Arabs.after all Nakuru can never be a Chaudhary.the world knows who speaks what.you are equal to the jhaant ke bal of Sanskrit speakers.nothing more.

I think I proved my point with this.

What point did you make with this

"I don't see Bhangra, only qawwalis and guitar music."

Your ignorance is amazing which is expected since Tamil will not know anything about Punjab anyway.

Again,you are a Anglo brain fvcked specimen.be happy with Pakistan and being a slave of Arabs.after all Nakuru can never be a Chaudhary.the world knows who speaks what.you are equal to the jhaant ke bal of Sanskrit speakers.nothing more.

Still see the frustration caused by Vedic people to your kind, i apologize on their behalf. lol

And i posted many links which you didnt bother to even open let alone read it! Im not going to post them again for OIT fanatic. And Punjabi is spoken everywhere but not as official language. Punjabis dont even need to learn to understand urdu, thats how close both languages are.

Once link talking about similarity between Urdu and Punjabi. All Indo-Aryan languages are similar to each other. :rofl::rofl:

Once link talking about similarity between Urdu and Punjabi. All Indo-Aryan languages are similar to each other. :rofl::rofl:

Not really, im pretty sure you cant understand a sentence of Spanish. You again show you have no idea about any language let alone ours like urdu/punjabi.

Not really, im pretty sure you cant understand a sentence of Spanish. You again show you have no idea about any language let alone ours like urdu/punjabi.
So, you can't prove your crap ckaims. :cuckoo: Pakistanis are only aware of Bookish Urdu. Most of the Pakistani are even not aware of the diffence between Khariboli and Brajbhasha

So, you can't prove your crap ckaims. :cuckoo: Pakistanis are only aware of Bookish Urdu. Most of the Pakistani are even not aware of the diffence between Khariboli and Brajbhasha

We are well aware of our language, urdu is dead in India since 1947. After your crap point of similarity between Indo-Aryan languages and then comparing it to urdu-punjabi similarity shows how much you know about them. Which i don't blame you for it because Indian isn't expected to know anything about languages which are not Indian.

With all due respect that you deserve(which is close to nill) please cease and desist from blunt racist remarks.
Note to Indians and all other friends of across the border - please report racist posts. If you DON'T have anything to write about the history, stay away from this thread.

Cut your crap, dont spread BS about racism here. As a Tamil she should have shut his mouth instead of speaking on behalf of punjabis and failing miserably. I dont claim to know anything about Tamil or other dozen Indian languages.

Do you want to know why Indian men look more Caucasoid than Indian women? Do you want to know what causes genetic diseases? Do you want to know what happens if inbreeding and female infanticide go in parallel order? Do you want to know who were the ancient Gandharas? Do you want to know who were the Apsaras? Do you want to know whhy Gandhari had to marry a blind Aryan?

These are the question this exclusive thread answers.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/271713-y-chromosome-mtdna-2.html#post4654789

Don't miss this thread. You will know that you have not known yet. Read all the post from first to last. :pdf:

We are well aware of our language, urdu is dead in India since 1947. After your crap point of similarity between Indo-Aryan languages and then comparing it to urdu-punjabi similarity shows how much you know about them. Which i don't blame you for it because Indian isn't expected to know anything about languages which are not Indian.

It means you can't prove it. When you come with proof, then reply me.

Look up the links i posted them for you in this very thread, but keep ignoring and living in ignorance.

Do you want to know why Indian men look more Caucasoid than Indian women? Do you want to know what causes genetic diseases? Do you want to know what happens if inbreeding and female infanticide go in parallel order? Do you want to know who were the ancient Gandharas? Do you want to know who were the Apsaras? Do you want to know whhy Gandhari had to marry a blind Aryan?

These are the question this exclusive thread answers.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/271713-y-chromosome-mtdna-2.html#post4654789

Don't miss this thread. You will know that you have not known yet. Read all the post from first to last. :pdf:

I only needed to watch that trailer, was quite shocking. That film should be aired all over India at least once per day, if not then the future depicted in film can become real. Infact its already real in many parts of India, but if this practice isn't stopped then it will become epidemic.

Back
Top Bottom