What's new

Ghaggar-Hakra believed to be mythical Rig Veda Sarasvati river proven false

hritik roshan,kareena and karishma,saif ali khan,aishwarya rai,rahul gandhi,shruti hasan;these people look a little bit different from a typical indian but certainly not shahrukh

Punjabi music is even used in South Indian movies. Please stop amusing us and provide some proof.

That just explain punjabi culture taking over other Indian industries. Please now don't tell me tamils understand punjabi? I already posted enough proof unlike you, but you have your mind and eyes closed. Keep believing in out of India crap, thats right they only have exported crap to world.

haha lol

Dravidian why does bollywood only have Punjabi and pathans as leading actors. lollllllllll

Ok thats explain it why you was so ignorant about Sikhs and punjabis in general. Tamils shouldn't poke nose in our matters.

Many Tamils have been judges and bureaucrats in Lahore and Karachi before partition and we have more brains than your whole country put together.dont defend randomly,sullas are not punjabis just sullas.

Shah looks like a mixed Pathan but anyway he is non existent.muslims of India come in all shapes,sizes and colours.

haha lol

Dravidian why does bollywood only have Punjabi and pathans as leading actors. lollllllllll

Ok thats explain it why you was so ignorant about Sikhs and punjabis in general. Tamils shouldn't poke nose in our matters.

That's because most Indians traditionally saw the film profession as of lowly type.they would rather be scientists,doctors,army etc.

And Bollywood was always dominated by punjabis and Bengalis traditionally,an il managed nepotistic industry.analyszing it is a waste of time.

sridevi,hema malini,rekha,aishwarya rai,vijayanti mala,asin;all theese are south indians.
its wrong to say tht only punjabis rule the bollywood.
is amitabh a punjabi?

I already proved that it was a Hindu-Buddhist University, now its your chance to prove that Taxila had no connection with Hindus or you know you were lying :lol:

It doesn't matter what any chindi chor believes,nobody would trust or believe a Pakistani anyway.dont bother arguing.the world knows their aukaat.

sridevi,hema malini,rekha,aishwarya rai,vijayanti mala,asin;all theese are south indians.
is amitabh a punjabi?

His mom is Sikhni but this domination is an old story.not valid anymore.

hritik roshan,kareena and karishma,saif ali khan,aishwarya rai,rahul gandhi,shruti hasan;these people look a little bit different from a typical indian but certainly not shahrukh

hahahahaha

hritik roshan,kareena and karishma,saif ali khan these are not your typical Indians. Rahul Ghandi is half white and half Kashmiri.

Rahulgandhi.jpg

yep typical Indian

Aishwariya is typical Indian and this is how she looked before plastic surgery

03-1375516092-aishwaryarai.jpg

Actually we are quite sure of our identity. Its other way around, Indians claiming Pakistani identity with bogus history.

Our identity is clear from the time the rig Veda was written.unlike you who claim fake Arab ancestry and unsure of roots.

is amitabh a punjabi?

Yes Amitabh is punjabi and we all know what South Indian actresses do to enter bollywood. Asin first film

Asin.jpg

And now in bollywood

asin-photos-20_w420_h420_cw420_ch420_thumb.jpg

hahahahaha

hritik roshan,kareena and karishma,saif ali khan these are not your typical Indians. Rahul Ghandi is half white and half Kashmiri.

Rahulgandhi.jpg

yep typical Indian

Aishwariya is typical Indian and this is how she looked before plastic surgery

03-1375516092-aishwaryarai.jpg

We are more concerned about how our scientists,engineers,policy makers and other useful people look.we don't care about these beg habitat people.

Our identity is clear from the time the rig Veda was written.unlike you who claim fake Arab ancestry and unsure of roots.

Tamil beta Rig Veda was written in our land thousands of KM away from your land.

Many Tamils have been judges and bureaucrats in Lahore and Karachi before partition and we have more brains than your whole country put together.dont defend randomly,sullas are not punjabis just sullas.

And you are just Tamil and there end your history. I dont need to remind you what Vedic people from our region did to your kind.

That just explain punjabi culture taking over other Indian industries. Please now don't tell me tamils understand punjabi? I already posted enough proof unlike you, but you have your mind and eyes closed. Keep believing in out of India crap, thats right they only have exported crap to world.

Its because of Punjabi music and reverse also true, the folk and classical music from South is popular, you must have ever heard the songs by A R Rahman. Pakistani Punjabi has no folk music culture unlike the Punjabis of India. :cheesy:

Its because of Punjabi music and reverse also true, the folk and classical music from South is popular, you must have ever heard the songs by A R Rahman. Pakistani Punjabi has no folk music culture unlike the Punjabis of India. :cheesy:

WTF did i just read? Yep no folk music wtf lol Lets just end this discussion here because you have no idea about Indian punjab or Pakistani punjab.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom