What's new

Ghaggar-Hakra believed to be mythical Rig Veda Sarasvati river proven false

we dont need to prove anything as the thing stays here itself to see for us unlike u who believe in conspiracy theories.

If you have given a theory, you need to prove it.

This is what you said

"I told you why Punjabi and Hindi/Urdu sound similar.

Those Muslim invaders mainly Turks spoke Persian, not Punjabi. They directly landed in Delhi from Kabul. Urdu was influenced by Persian, Arabic and Turkish. Faking Punjabi influence is attempt to prove Urdu is not alien to Pakistan."

lol

Dont know about Russia being mother of English. But one cant deny punjabi being mother of urdu. And the reason for influence is 200 years they lived in Punjab, think about it for a second 200 years is long time. I will advice you to read the thread i posted and article. Open your mind indic, not everything have to be "Indian". Get this OIT theory crap out of your head.

You degraded your own native languages in Pakistan and to hide that you are claiming Urdu influenced by Punjabis. Urdu was purely developed in North India, until British introduced it to Punjab and started to teach it in Lahore University.

Did I say any thing wrong??? You tried so many times for J&K but still we own it.

Your forces start proxy war in Kashmir after they realize that they cant win J&K by force :lol:

Try to live with reality of you can cry for J&K like your elders did from last 67 years.

thing is that we nvr tried to get IOK in our fullest way!!!! if we had did in 62 when yr army was fighting with Chinese we would have got that but yr Leader came to pakistan and signed a pact with us not to evade them.

But The same india betrayed pakistan in 6th september 1965 by attacking us on int. border to invade Lahore Sindh and Punjab:hitwall: Indians claim abt their own theory of some op in IOK by us but have still failed to prove it infront of international community and pakistan.

Thanks to those stupid leaders of pakistan we failed when God gifted opportunity arrived same happened in 99 when we could have liberated Siachin but thanks to Nawaz Sharif we lost!

Anyways the reality in IOK speaks for itself even as we speak and the puppet regime is not lying......

Hence i dont think u will be able to hold it much longer.

thing is that we nvr tried to get IOK in our fullest way!!!! if we had did in 62 when yr army was fighting with Chinese we would have got that but yr Leader came to pakistan and signed a pact with us not to evade them.

Really a smart way to hide your incompleteness. :lol:

You never attack to take J&K?? Reality is that you spanked very bad every time and your forces ran away from front.

But The same india betrayed pakistan in 6th september 1965 by attacking us on int. border to invade Lahore Sindh and Punjab:hitwall: Indians claim abt their own theory of some op in IOK by us but have still failed to prove it infront of international community and pakistan.

War started by you and only idiots can imagine that enemy will not respond in same manner ... result was same ... you got nothing ... and your history book claim victory for nothing

Thanks to those stupid leaders of pakistan we failed when God gifted opportunity arrived same happened in 99 when we could have liberated Siachin but thanks to Nawaz Sharif we lost!

That was mussharrf.... because of him you feel another humiliation in J&K

Nawaz went to US when your lost completely.

Anyways the reality in IOK speaks for itself even as we speak and the puppet regime is not lying......

Hence i dont think u will be able to hold it much longer.

As I said you can wait for long and cry ...... From the very first day of Pakistan every one is dreaming same.

First of all you need some proof to back your BS theories

Even before that kiddo u need to quote posts replied to or r generally posted in threads by me....... Im talking abt a different context with him and he knows why im saying that as its not the first interaction we had!!!!!

Really a smart way to hide your incompleteness. :lol:

You never attack to take J&K?? Reality is that you spanked very bad every time and your forces ran away from front.

War started by you and only idiots can imagine that enemy will not respond in same manner ... result was same ... you got nothing ... and your history book claim victory for nothing

That was mussharrf.... because of him you feel another humiliation in J&K

Nawaz went to US when your lost completely.

As I said you can wait for long and cry ...... From the very first day of Pakistan every one is dreaming same.

:omghaha::rofl::omghaha:

Yr jingoistic replies will further embarrass u.

First prove that we started the war!!!!!!!

And dont even think abt wikipedia and its quoted studies and american sources....those sources r of 2000s not of actual time.

And Mush was the reason we lost?
and Nawaz Sharif went to US when we lost!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::omghaha:
unless u dont know and this proves that u have no idea of that yr talking about.

If you have given a theory, you need to prove it.

You degraded your own native languages in Pakistan and to hide that you are claiming Urdu influenced by Punjabis. Urdu was purely developed in North India, until British introduced it to Punjab and started to teach it in Lahore University.

As expected you again deny historical facts. British introduced urdu in Punjab that doesnt mean urdu is "Indian" language. Because urdu mother is punjabi. Again read the thread i posted, there is a reason they sound similar. Urdu have words from persian and rabic language thats it. Average Pakistani cant understand or speak Farsi despite many believing urdu come from Farsi. But its not the case with punjabi, why do you think so much punjabi is used in bollywood?

with a person of yr caliber i will rather not.

I already proved that it was a Hindu-Buddhist University, now its your chance to prove that Taxila had no connection with Hindus or you know you were lying :lol:

As expected you again deny historical facts. British introduced urdu in Punjab that doesnt mean urdu is "Indian" language. Because urdu mother is punjabi. Again read the thread i posted, there is a reason they sound similar. Urdu have words from persian and rabic language thats it. Average Pakistani cant understand or speak Farsi despite many believing urdu come from Farsi. But its not the case with punjabi, why do you think so much punjabi is used in bollywood?

Punjabi music is even used in South Indian movies. Please stop amusing us and provide some proof.

Did he say she was South Indian ethnically? Otherwise use common sense, why would Punjabi janjua rajput go all the way to Karnataka to adopt someone, she most have been relative. Also if his mother was Dravidian then he couldn't have looked anywhere near what he does now.

shahrukh looks like a typical indian.I also look like shahrukh.nothing special about him

shahrukh looks like a typical indian.I also look like shahrukh.nothing special about him

haha lol

Dravidian why does bollywood only have Punjabi and pathans as leading actors. lollllllllll

I am a tamil girl and we never had Muslim rule ever.but I can see through an idiot when I see one.

Ok thats explain it why you was so ignorant about Sikhs and punjabis in general. Tamils shouldn't poke nose in our matters.

Back
Top Bottom