What's new

Ghaggar-Hakra believed to be mythical Rig Veda Sarasvati river proven false

There is ample proof just like babri masjid.

The imaginery birthplace of ram? seriously.

Our forests and valleys and waterfalls and rivers are much more beautiful than a random marble monument in a semi arid land

But not a single beautiful monument like taj..

Pak despos. No Iranian or Turk see you as equal.

Lol.. sure whatever makes u sleep at night... although we look down on u indians...thts for sure..

Nobody really converted here most r arabian and Persians or Turks in their background.

This is complete lie, dont become like Indians and refuse genetic tests & scientific facts. Even so called syeds are are local and not arabs let alone normal population.

Sikh punjabi sounds nothing like Urdu

Haha Sikh punjabi. Punjabi is nothing without great muslims poets of west punjab who actually started for the first time writting in punjabi. Sikhs have nothing to do with punjabi and neither there is any "sikh" punjabi. If it really is sikh punjabi then why you guys didnt get rid of arabic words in "your" punjabi.

This is complete lie, dont become like Indians and refuse genetic tests & scientific facts. Even so called syeds are are local and not arabs let alone normal population.

What is the genetic background of Punjabis living near the Lahore area?

Lol.. sure whatever makes u sleep at night... although we look down on u indians...thts for sure..

Haha.i have pak bankers chase my asset mgmt firm for business.having said that we see through you,forget about up or down.

Haha Sikh punjabi. Punjabi is nothing without great muslims poets of west punjab who actually started for the first time writting in punjabi. Sikhs have nothing to do with punjabi and neither there is any "sikh" punjabi. If it really is sikh punjabi then why you guys didnt get rid of arabic words in "your" punjabi.

Please. The gurus predate everything. The ten gurus are better than any poet. You can convince yourself but sullas are not punjabis.i know so many pak punjabis openly admitting their Rajput,jatt,sheikh origins. Bahut hogya jenaab,bakwaas bandh karein.

Everything is factually proven and we ll wash the ***** away.

Haha.i have pak bankers chase my asset mgmt firm for business.having said that we see through you,forget about up or down.

Im sure your a millionaire... just like majority of your country... as for lookin through.. dnt make me laugh kiddo.

Everything is factually proven and we ll wash the ***** away.

Go ahead princess...i doubt ur kind will destroy a monument they keep touting for money... just bcoz of some imaginery temple.

What is the genetic background of Punjabis living near the Lahore area?

Harappa Ancestry Project - Genetics and South Asia

It depends, me and my friends soon will have our results back from 23andme.com. So i will post the results here anyway, but generally ethnically Pakistanis on average have around 25% ASI.

For pashtuns you can look here, he didn't yet made similar graph for punjabis.

Pathan/Pashtun Admixture Results | Harappa Ancestry Project

Please. The gurus predate everything. The ten gurus are better than any poet. You can convince yourself but sullas are not punjabis.i know so many pak punjabis openly admitting their Rajput,jatt,sheikh origins. Bahut hogya jenaab,bakwaas bandh karein.

Your ignorance is quite shocking, no punjabi poet pre-dates Baba Farid let alone "Gurus" because before him there was no punjabi poet. Only Nanak is great punjabi poet, rest of gurus are anything but poets.

http://www.apnaorg.com/

Go visit this site and learn more about punjabi before showing how retarded you are.

GENETIC DIVERSITY IN PAKISTANI POPULATIONS

im not speaking for myself......above is the detailed study by HSC.

Im sure your a millionaire... just like majority of your country... as for lookin through.. dnt make me laugh kiddo.

Go ahead princess...i doubt ur kind will destroy a monument they keep touting for money... just bcoz of some imaginery temple.

We make enough money,I hope u get to watch it before u croak kid.

Harappa Ancestry Project - Genetics and South Asia

It depends, me and my friends soon will have our results back from 23andme.com. So i will post the results here anyway, but generally ethnically Pakistanis on average have around 25% ASI.

For pashtuns you can look here, he didn't yet made similar graph for punjabis.

Pathan/Pashtun Admixture Results | Harappa Ancestry Project

Your ignorance is quite shocking, no punjabi poet pre-dates Baba Farid let alone "Gurus" because before him there was no punjabi poet. Only Nanak is great punjabi poet, rest of gurus are anything but poets.

http://www.apnaorg.com/

Go visit this site and learn more about punjabi before showing how retarded you are.

We don't care about any brain washer babas.the gurus are warriors and made the Khalsa and ruled over u pussies. So it doesn't matter.

We don't care about any brain washer babas.the gurus are warriors and made the Khalsa and ruled over u pussies. So it doesn't matter.

Stop embarrassing your self, living under hindus has made you guys retarded over the years.

LOL according to puppet regime of Umer Abdullah its not going to for long inshallah.

LOL that mean apart from wait you cant do anything ;) you are your forces both are incapable to take it back :yay:

LOL that mean apart from wait you cant do anything ;) you are your forces both are incapable to take it back :yay:

:omghaha:

Indian State propaganda on show here!!!!!!!!

Ok yr welcome in yr delusion.

:omghaha:

Indian State propaganda on show here!!!!!!!!

Ok yr welcome in yr delusion.

Did I say any thing wrong??? You tried so many times for J&K but still we own it.

Your forces start proxy war in Kashmir after they realize that they cant win J&K by force :lol:

Try to live with reality of you can cry for J&K like your elders did from last 67 years.

Back
Top Bottom