What's new

Ghaggar-Hakra believed to be mythical Rig Veda Sarasvati river proven false

Their main problem is the Hindu connection of their history. Few months back some of them were desperate to prove that Taxila University had no Hindu connection. :lol:

And it doesnt have!!!

It was Buddhist Monastery.

He was not brought up in Maharashtra. Next door was the Tamil film industry. He was a bus conductor in Bangalore before make that extraordinary transition. Maybe some appreciation to where he has gone from such humble beginnings(still remains humble btw) instead of worrying about how he looks.

Success in movies depends on more than looks. Shahrukh Khan is by no means extraordinarily good looking but he catches the eye of the audience & that is all that matters.

Sharukh maybe ugly but doesnt look like Tamil actor, And its not like Rajnikant didnt work in bollywood, just never succeeded despite being good actor. By good actor i mean when he can actually act, im not talking about over the top actions scenes.

Indus is the border. Everything east of it is india.

Everything from Russia to Indonesia is India.

Hope you know that Columbus wanted to come India.....and when British came to India they made a company call East India Company....or may be I am wrong it may be East Pakistan Company :D ....

dude the greeks called sindhu river indus...and the land beyond indus was know as india...dont try to fool yourself atleast

India

The English term is from Greek Ἰνδία (Indía), via Latin India. Indía in Koine Greek denoted the region beyond the (Ἰνδός) river in Pakistan, since Herodotus (5th century BC) ἡ Ἰνδική χώρη, hē Indikē chōrē; "Indian land", Ἰνδός, Indos, "an Indian", from Old Persian (referring to what is now known as Sindh, a province of present day Pakistan, and listed as a conquered territory by Darius I in the Persepolis terrace inscription). The name is derived ultimately from Sindhu, the Sanskrit name of the river, but also meaning "river" generically. Latin India is used by Lucian (2nd century).
The name India was known in Old English, and was used in King Alfred's translation of Orosius. In Middle English, the name was, under French influence, replaced by Ynde or Inde, which entered Early Modern English as Indie. The name India then came back to English usage from the 17th century onwards, and may be due to the influence of Latin, or Spanish or Portuguese. Examples of known Indian names are Nishtha, Nikita, and Navya. Meaining, respectfully, Faith, Flower, and Goddess. [2]
Sanskrit indu "drop (of Soma)", also a term for the Moon, is unrelated, but has sometimes been erroneously connected, listed by, among others, Colonel James Todd in his Annals of Rajputana. Todd describes ancient India as under control of tribes claiming descent from the Moon, or "Indu" (referring to Chandravanshi Rajputs).

Names of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pot calling the kettle black. :lol:

Hardly, you said muslims landed directly in Dehli by air crafts most likely right? They lived in punjab 200 years before conquering Dehli and thats the reason Punjabi is mother of Urdu.

Hardly, you said muslims landed directly in Dehli by air crafts most likely right? They lived in punjab 200 years before conquering Dehli and thats the reason Punjabi is mother of Urdu.

I meant they never suffered much resistance in Lahore or Multan. It was always about conquering Delhi.

And it doesnt have!!!

It was Buddhist Monastery.

Prove it that Taxila has no Hindu connection. :lol:

Punjabi as a mother of Urdu is same like Russian is the mother English. :lol:

I meant they never suffered much resistance in Lahore or Multan. It was always about conquering Delhi.

This is what you said

"I told you why Punjabi and Hindi/Urdu sound similar.

Those Muslim invaders mainly Turks spoke Persian, not Punjabi. They directly landed in Delhi from Kabul. Urdu was influenced by Persian, Arabic and Turkish. Faking Punjabi influence is attempt to prove Urdu is not alien to Pakistan."

lol

Dont know about Russia being mother of English. But one cant deny punjabi being mother of urdu. And the reason for influence is 200 years they lived in Punjab, think about it for a second 200 years is long time. I will advice you to read the thread i posted and article. Open your mind indic, not everything have to be "Indian". Get this OIT theory crap out of your head.

Pakistan is a land of converted people of India .. aka "south asian muslim" nothing else ...

Nobody really converted here most r arabian and Persians or Turks in their background.

And even those who did converted actually updated themselves with True path of Life and left the religions/traditions of Pre historic times behind!!!! unlike u stupid people in india who actually worship Idols/Stone Status/Snakes:omghaha: even humans and Only God knows how many in yr 36 cror concepts of God:yahoo:

Such a confused Religion is this and so has kept its followers and u want us who have updated themselves to the true way of life to believe in u and yr claims who dont have basis of credibility:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now Run away these things belong to the people of knowledge not the Illiterate idol worshippers

we dont need to prove anything as the thing stays here itself to see for us unlike u who believe in conspiracy theories.

LOL.. Everything was built on holy hindu sites... :lol:

Id like to see indians destroy it... using it for ur tourism campaigns n whatnot n now this... drama queens.

There is ample proof just like babri masjid. Our forests and valleys and waterfalls and rivers are much more beautiful than a random marble monument in a semi arid land

Nobody really converted here most r arabian and Persians or Turks in their background.

And even those who did converted actually updated themselves with True path of Life and left the religions/traditions of Pre historic times behind!!!! unlike u stupid people in india who actually worship Idols/Stone Status/Snakes:omghaha: even humans and Only God knows how many in yr 36 cror concepts of God:yahoo:

Such a confused Religion is this and so has kept its followers and u want us who have updated themselves to the true way of life to believe in u and yr claims who dont have basis of credibility:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now Run away these things belong to the people of knowledge not the Illiterate idol worshippers

we dont need to prove anything as the thing stays here itself to see for us unlike u who believe in conspiracy theories.

Kashmir Humrah hi rahe ga.

This is what you said

"I told you why Punjabi and Hindi/Urdu sound similar.

Those Muslim invaders mainly Turks spoke Persian, not Punjabi. They directly landed in Delhi from Kabul. Urdu was influenced by Persian, Arabic and Turkish. Faking Punjabi influence is attempt to prove Urdu is not alien to Pakistan."

lol

Dont know about Russia being mother of English. But one cant deny punjabi being mother of urdu. And the reason for influence is 200 years they lived in Punjab, think about it for a second 200 years is long time. I will advice you to read the thread i posted and article. Open your mind indic, not everything have to be "Indian". Get this OIT theory crap out of your head.

Sikh punjabi sounds nothing like Urdu

Sharukh maybe ugly but doesnt look like Tamil actor, And its not like Rajnikant didnt work in bollywood, just never succeeded despite being good actor. By good actor i mean when he can actually act, im not talking about over the top actions scenes.

Everything from Russia to Indonesia is India.

Yes it is.

Back
Top Bottom