What's new

Ghaggar-Hakra believed to be mythical Rig Veda Sarasvati river proven false

Is this the reason people in your country openly accepting that you got nothing in those wars?

Even your media claim victory in 71 :lol: when you face worse defeat of entire human history

Indo-Pakistani War of 1971 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Joker? You are confusing your self with me.

Some idiots in your history claim victory in 65 but reality is that you got nothing (only humiliation) in that war ... we kicked you back from J&K.

LOL wikipedia the indian controlled source where they do their propaganda and blame pakistan for it.......

We accept we didnt got the best govs in last century as we as a nation r very young and growing as the time passes.

But like in 71 we were propagating state propaganda because were in better position internationally is same way how u r propagating yr state propaganda by Claiming victory in 65 as today yr in a better position internationally!

So in the end it comes down to who is in better position to propagate their claims then following the reality!!!

We as a Nation have changed our attitudes and grown more towards being positive in matters but the question is have u matured enough to accept yr weaknesses to and have moral courage to accept yr defeat too?

Did Pakistan exist then. Why is Islamic conquest of Sindh is considered as first Islamic conquest of India. :woot: Even Balochistan was conquered by Arabs before Sindh but still Pakistani historians starts Islamic history of Pakistan with conquest of Sindh to Arabs.

Why such a confusions with your identity? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mere pas iska bhi saboot hai, pehle tu ye proof kar ki Taxila ka Hinduon se koi lena dena nahi hai. :lol:

first u prove it has

Nobody really converted here most r arabian and Persians or Turks in their background.

And even those who did converted actually updated themselves with True path of Life and left the religions/traditions of Pre historic times behind!!!! unlike u stupid people in india who actually worship Idols/Stone Status/Snakes:omghaha: even humans and Only God knows how many in yr 36 cror concepts of God:yahoo:

Such a confused Religion is this and so has kept its followers and u want us who have updated themselves to the true way of life to believe in u and yr claims who dont have basis of credibility:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now Run away these things belong to the people of knowledge not the Illiterate idol worshippers

we dont need to prove anything as the thing stays here itself to see for us unlike u who believe in conspiracy theories.

aren't you that guy who was claiming that the first man on earth was Adam:omghaha:!then the first woman was definitely Eve:laughcry:.but hey please show some scietific proof first otherwise you'll be portrayed as a liar...

aren't you that guy who was claiming that the first man on earth was Adam:omghaha:!then the first woman was definitely Eve:laughcry:.but hey please show some scietific proof first otherwise you'll be portrayed as a liar...

LOL may i ask a question?

How old r u?

The question is who is not converted? Are the Arabs forever Muslim? Are the Iranians or other 60+ Muslim nations. None. This is the fact. God sent his prophets when they were needed to and from their started a new guidance. Now who says we were forever Muslims?

Yeah but in their case pagans are all dead,whereas here pagans still live to tell the tale. So,that's the flux.

Indic insecure much? Please answer this question, or for that matter any other Indian.

"Can you deny that Hindi/Indian punjabi dont use Arabic/Persian words? I mean this is what every Indian say that they dont use words from invaders languages."

Here is the second proof by Pakistani author Ayesha Jalal, read the last paragraph of page 6 and first paragraph of page 7.
http://www.tufts.edu/~ajalal01/Articles/conjuring.pdf

Now give your proof to prove your claim that Hindus had no relations with Taxila University or accept that you were lying. :laughcry:
Ayesha Jalal is not a respected journalist in Pakistan and had done some stupid things in past to danger her journalist licence.

Still if we take her into consideration then Pakistan is too big to follow an individual.
In the article r at best her own self created analysis.

I only respond with hate to those who hate us nothing more, look at members of PDF. 90% of are hindu nationalist modi lovers. They referred to us as hindus because again its geographical term and its because of river indus which is in Pakistan as much as you hate to see it. Also no one deny our ancestors were "Hindus" once.

And yes only Kashmiris of Pakistan have common heritage with Indian kashmiris and Pakistani punjabis with Indian punjabis. Both these groups at best form 3% of Indian population, more like 2.5% according to latest census.

Get this in to your head, by converting to Islam wont make you Arab. By following Hinduism you cant claim ancestry of Vedic people. Its very simple concept but ignored because of religious and political reasons.
mate there are hundreds of communities in India which can trace their ancestry to the Rig-Vedic Aryans.for example,the Bengali Brahmins(upper caste) share 70% similar DNA with the Eastern Europeans(specifically Slavic population).so how can you explain this phenomenon!
Haplogroup R - Supposedly The White peoples Genetics
Bengali Brahmins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ayesha Jala is not a respected journalist in Pakistan and had done some stupid things in past to danger her journalist licence.

Still if we take her into consideration then Pakistan is too big to follow an individual.
In the article r at best her own self created analysis.

you can't prove it. :lol:

Indic insecure much? Please answer this question, or for that matter any other Indian.

"Can you deny that Hindi/Indian punjabi dont use Arabic/Persian words? I mean this is what every Indian say that they dont use words from invaders languages."

When I denied the influence of Persian and Arabic on Indian languages.

When I denied the influence of Persian and Arabic on Indian languages.

On Hindi/Indian punjabi, so you agree both these languages are influenced by Arabic/Persian even now long before invaders left? I mean no matter what one cant get rid of Arabic/Farsi from indian punjabi and hindi and call it same language. Indians keep repeating bs of urdu/pakistani punjabi being influenced by arabic/farsi while we speak pure one :omghaha:

thats why u dont see many people agreeing to her or do u?

Actually we r newly democratic nation where people like her r trying to test the freedom of journalism......thats how i see it.

mate there are hundreds of communities in India which can trace their ancestry to the Rig-Vedic Aryans.for example,the Bengali Brahmins(upper caste) share 70% similar DNA with the Eastern Europeans(specifically Slavic population).so how can you explain this phenomenon!
Haplogroup R - Supposedly The White peoples Genetics
Bengali Brahmins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dude no one denied that!

Bengalis | Harappa Ancestry Project

Even now Bengalis brahmins will have less ASI genes compared to local population. But you need to get updated, harappa ancestry project is right place to start. Again they are bengalis and look like bengalis but they trace ancesty to Vedic region. How can i explain? Easly, vedic civilization started in Pakistan and moved east wards. Centuries later brahmins moved to every region of India and created caste system.

On Hindi/Indian punjabi, so you agree both these languages are influenced by Arabic/Persian even now long before invaders left? I mean no matter what one cant get rid of Arabic/Farsi from indian punjabi and hindi and call it same language. Indians keep repeating bs of urdu/pakistani punjabi being influenced by arabic/farsi while we speak pure one :omghaha:

What is there to laugh in your silly comment.

Back
Top Bottom