What's new

germany denies israel war ship subsidies

The PN commands is being occupied by a bunch of stupids :hitwall: They should have gone after the T-214 back in 2007 :( ..

But then again, the Germans NOed any possibilities of integrating cruise missile on the subs, while giving the green light to Israel of doing so, how strange this life could be!

it is understandable from our point of view.

See it that way, Isarel allows christianity acess to Jerusalem. A muslim Palestine would be hostile towards Christians and we were back at the last crusade. Israel is in our best interests. We push them up in their military to make them untouchable and supply also weapons on the other side like Saudi Arabia. The friction generates business.

Yeah couple of week back they vandalised some ancient church... n christians are already worried abt more attacks n violence ahead of popes visit:

Anti-Christian-graffiti-i-011.jpg

Hebrew graffiti on a church wall near the ultra-Orthodox neighbourhood of Mea Sharim in Jerusalem reads: 'King David, king of the Jews and Jesus is garbage'. Photograph: Thomas Coex/AFP/Getty Images

Christians in Israel and Palestine fear rise in violence ahead of pope's visit | World news | theguardian.com

The problem here is that germany does not want sell those tanks to Saudi Arabia. There were harsh reactions in our parliament for any weapon deals with the saudi regime.

What defeat? Israel is complete western now. A free democracy installed inside a backwarded region. I´m quite happy with the current situation. I believe this is in our best interests.

Sir, you are contradicting yourself too much, so nobody can understand or believe you nor your government that adopts the same point of view as yours.
Israel is no democracy, and it is not a western entity, it is still located in the middle east "a backward region by your standards", a region that brought you to the point where you are today, civilization wise. When this area was the highest known civilization of civilizations, your ancestors were still living in the bronze age as forest people wearing animal skins and hunting game for survival.
please read some history before saying arrogant, untruthful and unnecessary things about people you have no knowledge of or about, apart from your manipulated media.
It is very funny to see you as a German or Italian Christian talking about Israel and the Jews as your assets in the middle east., meaning you have embrassed the Zionist's propaganda and became covert enemies of Muslims, since your assumption is that a free Palestine won't accept Christians. You should revise history again on this subject, and not keep a closed mind or eye on who rejected the prophet Jesus and his teachings, those were the Jewish people. So you and your Christian political parties are dealing with people who has never recognized Christianity in the first place. Are you really Christian or are you being manipulated somehow, this shows some confusion in your thoughts, your talk and your acts.
Please clarify what really motivates your thoughts, apart from false claims like Israel is your front post against Islam, and that it is a democracy, since it is known worldwide as an apartheid like regime.

Sir, you are contradicting yourself too much, so nobody can understand or believe you nor your government that adopts the same point of view as yours.
Israel is no democracy, and it is not a western entity, it is still located in the middle east "a backward region by your standards", a region that brought you to the point where you are today, civilization wise. When this area was the highest known civilization of civilizations, your ancestors were still living in the bronze age as forest people wearing animal skins and hunting game for survival.
please read some history before saying arrogant, untruthful and unnecessary things about people you have no knowledge of or about, apart from your manipulated media.
It is very funny to see you as a German or Italian Christian talking about Israel and the Jews as your assets in the middle east., meaning you have embrassed the Zionist's propaganda and became covert enemies of Muslims, since your assumption is that a free Palestine won't accept Christians. You should revise history again on this subject, and not keep a closed mind or eye on who rejected the prophet Jesus and his teachings, those were the Jewish people. So you and your Christian political parties are dealing with people who has never recognized Christianity in the first place. Are you really Christian or are you being manipulated somehow, this shows some confusion in your thoughts, your talk and your acts.
Please clarify what really motivates your thoughts, apart from false claims like Israel is your front post against Islam, and that it is a democracy, since it is known worldwide as an apartheid like regime.

Exactly, not to mention that there are millions of Arab Christians (first Christians on earth outside the tiny Jewish minority that initially embraced Christianity) and that Christians do not face persecution - not even in Gaza. Many churches as well.

The West Bank is pretty similar to Israel. It just happens to be poorer for obvious reasons but as many historical places there and beautiful ones just like in Israel.
Gaza would be a nice place too if there was no war.

SAAR series are missile boats.. this one is it under development/construction?
Saar-72 has 800-t displacement, so its somewhere between missile boat and corvette (current Saar 4.5 is 488-t).

According to Wiki one is being built now, but AFAIK there is no contract signed yet since navy was sinking to buy MEKO from Germany.

I assure you, no subsidy will be cancelled. You will be getting Germany's in addition to yours.
Not sure if its good. Even with discount MEKO is considerably more expensive than S-72. Whats more important local jobs will be lost. We need ships to protect our gas fields in sea but those are only 70 miles of shore. So no need in large ships. Both MEKO and S-72 can carry Barak-8 missiles.

Sometimes a culture that lives in the forest in unity with nature can be more advanced than one that builds pyramides. In many ways the middle eastern cultures were more primitive that european bronze age cultures. The middle eastern cultures depended heavily on slavery and despotism. The individual had zero worth. They wasted gargantuan rescources in the construction of totally worthless buildings like the pyramides and only god knows how many people died. They killed their own land. The middle east was not always a desert. It was made one from their activity.

In europe we see nature as our mother. During those times we lived in complete harmony with her. As you can see in the paintings. Like this one, it is 13.000 years old and shows a lion pride hunting buffalos:

Chauve_html_m431b747c.jpg

This stands for individualism. Something middle eastern cultures completly lack. What do you know about the normal egyptian back then? Nothing. They are an unidentifiable mass. Overshadowed by god kings. If you look at egyptian paitings (which are much younger) you see they are all geometrical and much more primitive. There are less details and evrything is forced into a specific pattern.

Our ancestors too did build giant monuments. But ours were calenders, so people could see what time and date it is and that helped the farmers.

In the end its up to you to decide who was more happy and advanced. Our ancestors who lived in unity with nature in small family groups. Or the people who lived as slaves and were forced to construct gigantic tombs...

Yes we learned from the middle east later on. But the concept of individuality and freedom was always a great part of european identity. And oriental despotism and decadence was always looked down here at. Democracy was invented in greece and impossible in persia, egypt or mesopotamia. People there were treated like cattle from their kings.

And for your 2nd point. Israel fully accepts christians. They are free to go wherever they want in Israel and this is a good thing. In egypt, syria and iraq christians are murdered and must escape their home. In lebanon christians make up almost 50% of population and fight back, which is a good thing.

If you believe that we would be accept this pathetic "dhimmi" status in one of our most holy cities then you are wrong. I see Israel as the best solution for this since it makes 2 of 3 parties happy.

We christians have free acess to our holy places without fear of terror. We need no big military presence there.

The jews have their holy land protect it and keep it clean. Its a win-win situation.

Sometimes a culture that lives in the forest in unity with nature can be more advanced than one that builds pyramides. In many ways the middle eastern cultures were more primitive that european bronze age cultures. The middle eastern cultures depended heavily on slavery and despotism. The individual had zero worth. They wasted gargantuan rescources in the construction of totally worthless buildings like the pyramides and only god knows how many people died. They killed their own land. The middle east was not always a desert. It was made one from their activity.

In europe we see nature as our mother. During those times we lived in complete harmony with her. As you can see in the paintings. Like this one, it is 13.000 years old and shows a lion pride hunting buffalos:

This stands for individualism. Something middle eastern cultures completly lack. What do you know about the normal egyptian back then? Nothing. They are an unidentifiable mass. Overshadowed by god kings. If you look at egyptian paitings (which are much younger) you see they are all geometrical and much more primitive. There are less details and evrything is forced into a specific pattern.

Our ancestors too did build giant monuments. But ours were calenders, so people could see what time and date it is and that helped the farmers.

In the end its up to you to decide who was more happy and advanced. Our ancestors who lived in unity with nature in small family groups. Or the people who lived as slaves and were forced to construct gigantic tombs...

Yes we learned from the middle east later on. But the concept of individuality and freedom was always a great part of european identity. And oriental despotism and decadence was always looked down here at. Democracy was invented in greece and impossible in persia, egypt or mesopotamia. People there were treated like cattle from their kings.

And for your 2nd point. Israel fully accepts christians. They are free to go wherever they want in Israel and this is a good thing. In egypt, syria and iraq christians are murdered and must escape their home. In lebanon christians make up almost 50% of population and fight back, which is a good thing.

If you believe that we would be accept this pathetic "dhimmi" status in one of our most holy cities then you are wrong. I see Israel as the best solution for this since it makes 2 of 3 parties happy.

We christians have free acess to our holy places without fear of terror. We need no big military presence there.

The jews have their holy land protect it and keep it clean. Its a win-win situation.

God thank you for this bounty I'm about to receive for I will troll him good and troll in your name. In the name of Tupac, Bruce lee & Charles Manson's Ghost.... Amen.

Oh where should I start:

• Ancient Egypt is an African civilization.
  • Iron works was discovered in Ancient Syria.
  • Ancient Babylon run on slavery & despotism, but math were also discovered there. The Neo-Asyrian which were a group of horde from the Caucasus takes it to extreme. The Arabs on the other hands were nomad that made their living herding or trading with others.
  • The middle east has always been a desert. You can thank geography for that, but you wouldn't know about that would you?

Back then people will just called those guys savages.

News flash boyo, Every fucking agrarian cultures has them & if they switch from nomadic to agrarian they no longer a "tribe."

Oh if you only you know that Israel makes "Dhimmi" out of every non-jews & only the Jews are the only group that is happy in Israel.

Yo dumbo ever read a history book?

Last edited:
God thank you for this bounty I'm about to receive for I will troll him good and troll in your name. In the name of Tupac, Bruce lee & Charles Manson's Ghost.... Amen.

Oh where should I start:

• Ancient Egypt is an African civilization.
  • Iron works was discovered in Ancient Syria.
  • Ancient Babylon run on slavery & despotism, but math were also discovered there. The Neo-Asyrian which were a group of horde from the Caucasus takes it to extreme. The Arabs on the other hands were nomad that made their living herding or trading with others.
  • The middle east has always been a desert. You can thank geography for that, but you wouldn't know about that would you?

Back then people will just called those guys savages.

News flash boyo, Every fucking agrarian cultures has them & if they switch from nomadic to agrarian they no longer a "tribe."

Oh if you only you know that Israel makes "Dhimmi" out of every non-jews & only the Jews are the only group that is happy in Israel.

Yo dumbo ever read a history book?

Well i must correct you, the middle east was not a desert back then. It was made one. Forests were destroyed in gigantic masses and overpopulation and herding killed the soil creating the deserts we have today in iraq, syria and so on. What we see there is the work of humans:

DESERTIFICATION OF ARID LANDS

http://www.wasco.oacd.org/linked/conquest.pdf

I´m happy that i could teach you something new.

As for israel. I visited Israel 2 years ago and was treated great there. We had some cool beach party at Tel Aviv and Haifa. Some great bars there too btw.

Well i must correct you, the middle east was not a desert back then. It was made one. Forests were destroyed in gigantic masses and overpopulation and herding killed the soil creating the deserts we have today in iraq, syria and so on. What we see there is the work of humans:

DESERTIFICATION OF ARID LANDS

http://www.wasco.oacd.org/linked/conquest.pdf

I´m happy that i could teach you something new.

As for israel. I visited Israel 2 years ago and was treated great there. We had some cool beach party at Tel Aviv and Haifa. Some great bars there too btw.

So I was right in everything else then? Nice to know I can teach you about old things.

So let me guess this is like the Amazon shrinking or like China's slow desertification then? I already know that dumbo. The Middle-East only green on the Fertile Crescent (Still green now), but with global warming & human actions along the years causing desertification of the region. In case you didin't know its Global.

Go over the wall & you will see the pitiful sight of other people misery. So? my Grand-mama visited South Africa back during the Apartheid. She said it was beautiful & you get the idea.

I am not sure of the date and origin of your painting!!! it seems too recent to be true.
Your own recent ancestors did not like to be exploited and went for two World Wars to end it, with sacrifices you should know better than others.
You are talking like someone who has visited West Berlin an had so much fun in its discos and bars, while half of it was on the other side of the iron curtain living under communism, it is just a bit worst in Palestine by a 100 folds.
I know you have the Judeo-Christian fabricated mentality that satisfies your neo-crusader's one. You know that it did not work throughout history but for a few years in the middle east. This Jewish openness that you have enjoyed, well, they did learn it from Muslims, or if you do not believe it, look at their recent history in Europe, this fact alone contradicts what you seem to appreciate in Judeo-Christian 'false' brotherhood, reality is that you can not tolerate each other, you like it or not. So, you are trying to fabricate a common enemy in the name of democracy, a word and way of life that originated in the same middle east that you seem to misunderstand or underestimate.
I have seen some arguments from you or your compatriots of feeling like Gods, when you compare yourselves to third world populations. It just reminds people that you are still living in the Greek mythology, meaning, you really have a backward mentality that your subconscious mind is projecting on people that have created this inferiority complexes in you.
While I do appreciate the form of your writing, I can not find any truth in its substance.
If you give the money and tech that the west and the US are/were pouring into Israel, to the Palestinians instead, I bet The Palestinian side would have been much cleaner than the Jewish side (that was unclean in you recent ancestors terms, all over Europe).

Back
Top Bottom