What's new

germany denies israel war ship subsidies

The answer is business. Be active on both sides. Like in the Iran-Iraq war. We sold one side posion gas and the other side gas masks.

Thats the problem with democracy. Large parts of our parliament were against this deal so they had to pull it back.

Regardless of the reason of halting the sale, Germany is a sovereign state which reserves the right to approve or deny whatever business it makes with other states, just as much as KSA is.

Tank sales is no big deal KSA is in position to get Tanks for almost any Nation even South Korea.

True, the Germans proposed a sale, and it didn't go though and that's that.

Customers are kings after all.

But it isnt. You're just convinced of that because of your religious beliefs. Which is just retarded.

Why should we support backwarded morons like the palestinians who live in stone age conditions? Israel is western and democratic. It also serves as lightening rod for islamism anger.

Regardless of the reason of halting the sale, Germany is a sovereign state which reserves the right to approve or deny whatever business it makes with other states, just as much as KSA is.

True, the Germans proposed a sale, and it didn't go though and that's that.

Customers are kings after all.

The leopard 2 is considered the best tank in the world. The customer loses when he has to buy an inferior product.

Why should we support backwarded morons like the palestinians who live in stone age conditions? Israel is western and democratic. It also serves as lightening rod for islamism anger.

The leopard 2 is considered the best tank in the world. The customer loses when he has to buy an inferior product.

It isn't the best in the world, but one of the best. I'm most certainly sure that in the near future Germany would find a customer\customers where she can sell these tanks to.

You just want to believe they are backward stone-age people because of your racism. That you are a racist is obvious. One with a deep grudge at that, because you keep talking about religion and taking revenge for your defeats in holy land in crusaders era.

Palestinians pre-1948 were actually quite sophisticated people with vibrant political life. And a benign and non-violent people as well that raised crops and olive-trees and other agricultural goods. No history of Palestinians being violent before the Zionist agression started.

Today they live in stone-age conditions because of Israeli apartheid and blockade. All with your (Western) support.
And I just told you that Israel is not a a democracy. Its an ethnofascist apartheid.

@Götterdämmerung ^^^^ do all germans think like this MarkuS chap?

@senheiser ,you are mennonite or volga german ,what do you have to say about this above chap?

He belongs to the Trans-Atlantic-Bridge fraction. But no, most people here don't think like him anymore. I say "not anymore" because once most of us supported Israel unconditionally but times are changing and Israel is not only becoming a nuisance but a liability for our foreign policy with Muslim countries.

You just want to believe they are backward stone-age people because of your racism. That you are a racist is obvious. One with a deep grudge at that, because you keep talking about religion and taking revenge for your defeats in holy land in crusaders era.

Palestinians pre-1948 were actually quite sophisticated people with vibrant political life. And a benign and non-violent people as well that raised crops and olive-trees and other agricultural goods. No history of Palestinians being violent before the Zionist agression started.

Today they live in stone-age conditions because of Israeli apartheid and blockade. All with your (Western) support.
And I just told you that Israel is not a a democracy. Its an ethnofascist apartheid.

I´m italian. Italians are mediterrarian people. We are basicly all the same for genetic aspects around the med. So nope, no racism. Italians, spanish, greeks, lebanese. Because our shared history we basicly formed one group of people. So you can push that "racism" away. What i see there is a backwarded stoneage culture. This has nothing to do with race.

I´m italian. Italians are mediterrarian people. We are basicly all the same for genetic aspects around the med. So nope, no racism. Italians, spanish, greeks, lebanese. Because our shared history we basicly formed one group of people. So you can push that "racism" away. What i see there is a backwarded stoneage culture. This has nothing to do with race.

Tell me what stoneage culture is this you speak of?
I would think something that is stoneage and backward is a thing called ethnonationalism to the point of tribalism.
Thats what Israel represents. Tribalism.

Its not a card Im playing. You are a racist, simply looking at the post you write. I call it as I see it.
You talk about stone-age culture when you dont even know what the culture is.

Tell me what stoneage culture is this you speak of?
I would think something that is stoneage and backward is a thing called ethnonationalism to the point of tribalism.
Thats what Israel represents. Tribalism.

Its not a card Im playing. You are a racist, simply looking at the post you write. I call it as I see it.
You talk about stone-age culture when you dont even know what the culture is.

Palestine...

hamas-execution-motorcycle-2.jpg

Tel Aviv:

travel-graphics-200_428297a.jpg

Ramallah:

164227762_custom-952b4fa172adf1945e4c9d93260092edee8d406e-s6-c30.jpg

Haifa:

Bahai-Tempel-Haifa.jpg

Sorry bro, but i think i would be more happy at a trip to Israel.

Most probably they have given the subs free of cost. Also Muslim countries have lost the chance in the past but they should look towards JV with Germans and French on SSKs.

Most probably they have given the subs free of cost. Also Muslim countries have lost the chance in the past but they should look towards JV with Germans and French on SSKs.

I don't understand what Muslims countries have to do with this.

Anyway, we have been working with France form more than 50 years and continuing, no interest in working with Germany though.

Anyway, we have been working with France form more than 50 years and continuing, no interest in working with Germany though.

your regime talks different they beg for cooperation with germany. After all who is famous for the best engineering? :)

your regime talks different they beg for cooperation with germany. After all who is famous for the best engineering? :)

I meant no offense but it is difficult to do business with the German regime that is all. In addition, we don't really enjoy close ties with Germany overall, let alone cooperating with them in any level. Take the extradition of the German-born Al-Qaeda operative to the US, as an example, something which provoked your Gov't.

Then why not on Submarines:
Rescue Submarines
Ocean Exploration Submarines
Observatory Submarines (can be used if KSA along with Qatar plans to supply refined Fuel and GAS to Pakistan, India as well as to China through Sea)
110-210 Tons Special Force Submarines
1100 Tons Coastal SSK
3500 Tons SSKs

Dude,

We can never do business with Germany and that's that.
Then why not on Submarines:
Rescue Submarines
Ocean Exploration Submarines
Observatory Submarines (can be used if KSA along with Qatar plans to supply refined Fuel and GAS to Pakistan, India as well as to China through Sea)
110-210 Tons Special Force Submarines
1100 Tons Coastal SSK
3500 Tons SSKs

Back
Top Bottom