What's new

germany denies israel war ship subsidies

France is a long-standing ally of ours, I think we should aggressively work with them on all levels be it militarily, economically, and so on.

France is a key ally. No doubt about it. French military products are not any worse than German in fact on many fronts they are better.

France also has good ties with numerous Muslim countries.

As I see it we really don't need any more key allies outside of fellow Arab and Muslim countries other than the US, China and France.

I meant no offense but it is difficult to do business with the German regime that is all. In addition, we don't really enjoy close ties with Germany overall, let alone cooperating with them in any level. Take the extradition of the German-born Al-Qaeda operative to the US, as an example, something which provoked your Gov't.

Thats funny because our trade minister gabriel just signed the contract that the tank deal with Saudi Arabia will happen:

Rüstungsexporte in umstrittene Empfängerländer von Gabriel vorbereitet - SPIEGEL ONLINE

I don't see a thing to be funny at all in this. Let's see the reaction the Saudis will come up with.

Once again, I have no intention to insult you personally or your country.

P.S. I happen to have an Italian ancestry :D

No i just find it funny that the deal went through just today. What reaction? The deal is signed.

Palestine...

hamas-execution-motorcycle-2.jpg

Tel Aviv:

travel-graphics-200_428297a.jpg

Ramallah:

164227762_custom-952b4fa172adf1945e4c9d93260092edee8d406e-s6-c30.jpg

Haifa:

Bahai-Tempel-Haifa.jpg

Sorry bro, but i think i would be more happy at a trip to Israel.

Its easy to post pictures of different kinds to give a jaded view.
How about I show you a picture or video of an Israeli soldier harassing Palestinian children?

You show a picture of an extremist idiot dragging the body of a man, and imply that most Palestinians are like that. What a sick generalization, and nothing short of racist.
Most Palestinians are educated and non-violent people that want their rights. 70 % of them are under the age of 18 you twisted f.uck.

How about I show you a picture or video of an Israeli soldier harassing Palestinian children?

You show a picture of an extremist idiot dragging the body of a man, and imply that most Palestinians are like that. What a sick generalization, and nothing short of racist.
Most Palestinians are educated and non-violent people that want their rights. 70 % of them are under the age of 18 you twisted f.uck.

Palestinians are violent.Though Jews are also violent.

As long the israeli soldier does not do this inside israel i´m fine with it. Again, thats not racism. Its ethnicism. That has nothing to do with racism.

Rüstungsexporte in umstrittene Empfängerländer von Gabriel vorbereitet - SPIEGEL ONLINE

this article from today says that our economy minister Gabriel finally signed the deal.

Could you give a short resume of that article? My German is nearly non-existing. If it was in French I would be fluent or had it even been any other Romance language (Spanish, Italian etc.).

Anyway business is always positive. KSA and the GCC should work more closer with Germany. From our perspective the partners are called US, China, France and the UK. Germany is distanced there. This can't be good news for Germany because the GCC is a booming market and the richest market outside of Western Europe/USA/Canada and the BRIC countries.

Could you give a short resume of that article? My German is nearly non-existing. If it was in French I would be fluent or had it even been any other Romance language (Spanish, Italian etc.).

Anyway business is always positive. KSA and the GCC should work more closer with Germany. From our perspective the partners are called US, China, France and the UK. Germany is distanced there. This can't be good news for Germany because the GCC is a booming market and the richest market outside of Western Europe/USA/Canada and the BRIC countries.

the article says that minister gabriel was the harshest enemy of the tank deal and before he became minister he opossed it...but now that chancellor Merkel made him minister he signed the deal. Also with algeria.

Do you think the Germans would also be interested in sealing another sale related to the T-209 submarines? I honestly don't think so.

depends, i dont think so at the moment. We want make a deal with iran and i think selling submarines to SA would be the wrong message at the moment.

Why not? It generates jobs in germany and is a common form to subsidize otherwise not profitable business. We also subsidize coal mining and so on. Beside that israel is our best investment in the middle east.

I am glad you feel that way, because Pakistan wants to some Submarines. A 40% discount would do wonders for our Budget and since this will generate Jobs for Germany and the subsidy would benefit an otherwise not Profitable Business, as you so intelligently put it.....

A Win/Win Proposal for both our Friendly Countries.:enjoy:

I am glad you feel that way, because Pakistan wants to some Submarines. A 40% discount would do wonders for our Budget and since this will generate Jobs for Germany and the subsidy would benefit an otherwise not Profitable Business, as you so intelligently put it.....

A Win/Win Proposal for both our Friendly Countries.:enjoy:

The PN commands is being occupied by a bunch of stupids :hitwall: They should have gone after the T-214 back in 2007 :( ..

But then again, the Germans NOed any possibilities of integrating cruise missile on the subs, while giving the green light to Israel of doing so, how strange this life could be!

Back
Top Bottom