What's new

germany denies israel war ship subsidies

See it that way, Isarel allows christianity acess to Jerusalem. A muslim Palestine would be hostile towards Christians and we were back at the last crusade. Israel is in our best interests. We push them up in their military to make them untouchable and supply also weapons on the other side like Saudi Arabia. The friction generates business.

The Leopard 2 tank deal is being put off as well as the talks about the T-209 boats.

I don't think it is the end of the world for Germany, not selling weapons to KSA or Qatar.

See it that way, Isarel allows christianity acess to Jerusalem. A muslim Palestine would be hostile towards Christians and we were back at the last crusade. Israel is in our best interests. We push them up in their military to make them untouchable and supply also weapons on the other side like Saudi Arabia. The friction generates business.

So your commitment is ideological? On the account of some revenge-kick you have, because of the defeats you suffered in the holy land in the prehistoric ages?
If it is, let me tell you how stupid you are. lol

@Götterdämmerung ^^^^ do all germans think like this MarkuS chap?

@senheiser ,you are mennonite or volga german ,what do you have to say about this above chap?

Kinda funny that the concept of individualism is alien to you. I represent my opinion and others have their opinion. Luckily my opinion is represented in german foreign policy.

The next day the Israelis will cry out blood demanding % 50 subsidies of Germany.

The question should be " Why Germany should have given freebies to Israel in the first place? "

No Answer to it.

Maybe Germans are pure idiots for the last 69 Years....why would modern Germany pay day by day to Israel for whatever WWII Germany committed.

The Leopard 2 tank deal is being put off as well as the talks about the T-209 boats.

I don't think it is the end of the world for Germany, not selling weapons to KSA or Qatar.

The problem here is that germany does not want sell those tanks to Saudi Arabia. There were harsh reactions in our parliament for any weapon deals with the saudi regime.

So your commitment is ideological? On the account of some revenge-kick you have, because of the defeats you suffered in the holy land in the prehistoric ages?
If it is, let me tell you how stupid you are. lol

What defeat? Israel is complete western now. A free democracy installed inside a backwarded region. I´m quite happy with the current situation. I believe this is in our best interests.

The problem here is that germany does not want sell those tanks to Saudi Arabia. There were harsh reactions in our parliament for any weapon deals with the saudi regime.

No body is forcing Germany to sell an X or Y military equipment to any country. Germany proposed an offer in response to a tender, and now they backed off, which is fine and fair.

No Answer to it.

Maybe Germans are pure idiots for the last 69 Years....why would modern Germany pay day by day to Israel for whatever WWII Germany committed.

The answer is business. Be active on both sides. Like in the Iran-Iraq war. We sold one side posion gas and the other side gas masks.

No body is forcing Germany to sell an X or Y military equipment to any country. Germany proposed an offer in response to a tender, and now they backed off, which is fine and fair.

Thats the problem with democracy. Large parts of our parliament were against this deal so they had to pull it back.

What defeat? Israel is complete western now. A free democracy installed inside a backwarded region. I´m quite happy with the current situation. I believe this is in our best interests.

I said the defeats you suffered in the prehistoric ages (ie crusaders time). Which is where you got the revenge-kick I talked about, and why you support Israel.
Learn2read.

Israel is an ethnocracy that will suffer the same fate as the White Afrikaaners did in apartheid South Africa. Ie in the dustbin of history.
And Israel will then not be in your interest, but rather a source of deep shame for the Westen world

everything is related to your catholicism, isn't it? your spiritual relationship with a feline, your homosexuality, your pedophilia, your russophobia, your celibacy, and now your position on zionism. you italians' entire life is really fucked up by your faith.

everything is related to your catholicism, isn't it? your spiritual relationship with a feline, your homosexuality, your pedophilia, your russophobia, your celibacy, and now your position on zionism. you italians' entire life is really fucked up by your faith.

Thats why I called him an idiot. Because of his commitment to countries on ideological basis, rather than sound strategic one.

I said the defeats you suffered in the prehistoric ages (ie crusaders time). Which is where you got the revenge-kick I talked about, and why you support Israel.
Learn2read.

Israel is an ethnocracy that will suffer the same fate as the White Afrikaaners did in apartheid South Africa. Ie in the dustbin of history.
And Israel will then not be in your interest, but rather a source of deep shame for the Westen world

at the moment it is in our best interests. What the future will bring will be decided when the time is there.

No Answer to it.

Yeah, the Israelis will likely continue milking the German regime for another century.

at the moment it is in our best interests. What the future will bring will be decided when the time is there.

But it isnt. You're just convinced of that because of your religious beliefs. Which is just retarded.

Tank sales is no big deal KSA is in position to get Tanks for almost any Nation even South Korea.

Back
Top Bottom