What's new

germany denies israel war ship subsidies

Hostile? I´m not hostile. You guys just play no role in our daily life. You are a curiosity in our news when you want execute a women again for driving car or banning Pokemon for embracing evolution.

I liked the music the british played as your king arrived there:

Hostile? I´m not hostile. You guys just play no role in our daily life

No body said you're, but your attitude indicates the other way around, which is interesting.

You are a curiosity in our news when you want execute a women again for driving

I haven't heard of a thing of any sort of this.

banning Pokemon for embracing evolution.

Pokemon is sold everywhere as well, I don't know the devil you're talking about.

I liked the music the british played as your king arrived there:

And I liked the way the British PM dropped on her knees to MY KING:

No body said you're, but your attitude indicates the other way around, which is interesting.

I haven't heard of a thing of any sort of this.

Pokemon is sold everywhere as well, I don't know the devil you're talking about.

And I liked the way the British PM dropped on her knees to MY KING:

Well you won´t see Merkel doing this. But what do i say, you come from a backwarded desert country. Do you even have trains? Or produce anything?

Did you ever see an egyptian temple? They are ugly, monstrous and in no way beautiful. They look like huge blobs of stone. You can´t compare this to our art.

You want to compare this to 'your' primitive false art and the greek 'art'.

BG_0231.jpg

Full52798.jpg

egyptiantemple2-400a.jpg

Designers are Building up Virtual Model of 2000 Year old and world’s largest Egyptian temple

capitoline_temple.jpg

Designers are Building up Virtual Model of 2000 Year old and world’s largest Egyptian temple

Well you won´t see Merkel doing this. But what do i say, you come from a backwarded desert country. Do you even have trains? Or produce anything?

Merkel has done far worse than this:
German Chancellor Merkel sits on the place of Britain's Prime Minister Cameron as she chats with Saudi Arabia's Finance Minister Al-Assaf before the second working session of the G20 Summit in St. Petersburg | Top News Photos of the Day - Yahoo
Merkel’s win to boost Saudi-German ties | Arab News — Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

And yes, we do have trains, we do make products your country buys. I'm no longer interested in having a childish argument, once you calm down, then we may talk later.

So far you only consume. You have zero indigenous industrial production. Tell me some industrial products you produce that i use and which you don´t just pump out of the ground.

As i said, pompous, a stone mass. No fine art, no detailed art, no elegance. Do you honestly compare this mass of stones with a classic greek temple?

323636850171dc40ef79_1.jpg

Elegance!

cc863150.jpg

FR48459

img-thing

egyiptomioltozet.jpg

ancient-egypt-depicting-the-clothing-and-regalia-of-an-ancient-egyptian-king.jpg

They have symbolised Gods for the Greeks...

German elegance:

main-qimg-4bd80eec94a3531cea402b4c507b8055

Elegance!

cc863150.jpg

FR48459

img-thing

egyiptomioltozet.jpg

ancient-egypt-depicting-the-clothing-and-regalia-of-an-ancient-egyptian-king.jpg

They have symbolised Gods for the Greeks...

German elegance:

main-qimg-4bd80eec94a3531cea402b4c507b8055

you call carnival costumes for 20,- € elegant? lol

As for the venus of Willendorf...she is almost 50.000 years old and a fat women was the absolute form of beauty in this times simply because it was rare. So what exactly are you trying to say here?

And no egyptians were not symbolized gods for the greeks. Our ancestors saw egyptians as creepy and weird. We belieevd they eat their dead and hail cats and dogs. The first thing we did as we conqeured egypt was killing their holy bulls which they called Apis. We showed them wo is the real boss.

As i said, pompous, a stone mass. No fine art, no detailed art, no elegance. Do you honestly compare this mass of stones with a classic greek temple?

323636850171dc40ef79_1.jpg

Ancient Germany:

igor_ancient_germans.jpg

l_035_ancient_germans.jpg

So far you only consume. You have zero indigenous industrial production. Tell me some industrial products you produce that i use and which you don´t just pump out of the ground.

So far you only consume

I hate to bring a major disappointment to your ego, but we have been consuming and exporting our own products:

http://www.madeinsaudiarabia.net/project/index.php?page=main_cat&cat=industry
http://www.buysaudiproducts.com/en/index.php

Tell me some industrial products you produce that i use

To what for does the Saudi products owe the pleasure of you using them.
Home | SABIC
Maaden | Saudi Arabian Mining Company

Feel free to defer yourself to @al-Hasani threads related to KSA's economy as well.

Ancient Germany:

igor_ancient_germans.jpg

I´m italian. Your point is? Beside that, at least anciant germans did not marry their sisters like egyptians did...that was the most disgusting thing for us.

you call carnival costumes for 20,- € elegant? lol

As for the venus of Willendorf...she is almost 50.000 years old and a fat women was the absolute form of beauty in this times simply because it was rare. So what exactly are you trying to say here?

And no egyptians were not symbolized gods for the greeks. Our ancestors saw egyptians as creepy and weird. We belieevd they eat their dead and hail cats and dogs. The first thing we did as we conqeured egypt was killing their holy bulls which they called Apis. We showed them wo is the real boss.

The Germans had the same mentality of those 50 000 years old civilization less than a century ago.
Did you really conquer the Egyptians? read history again, you will find that you were conquered by intelligence, The egyptians could destroy your armies following one single order, but wisdom prevailed from the Egyptian side.

Your ancestors:

How do you expect them to see Egypt, it looked like extra-terrestrial to them...

Last edited:
The Germans had the same mentality of those 50 000 years old civilization less than a century ago.
Did you really conquer the Egyptians? read history again, you will fid that you were conquered by intelligence, The egyptians could destroy your armies following one single order, but wisdom prevailed from the Egyptian side.

Your ancestors:

How do you expect them to see Egypt, it looked like extra-terrestrial to them...

Are you kidding me? Alexander the Great walked through egypt and made it a province.

My ancestors:

granicus.jpg

We did build the greatest city ever there Alexandria.

I´m italian. Your point is? Beside that, at least anciant germans did not marry their sisters like egyptians did...that was the most disgusting thing for us.
That is beyond this topic, that was ancient religions and beliefs, that have changed with monotheism in Egypt, where they had different temples and different believes, that provoked so many conflicts in that time, besides that, most humans in the stone age did not distinguish between a sister and a female for reproduction purposes.

Are you kidding me? Alexander the Great walked through egypt and made it a province.

My ancestors:

granicus.jpg

We did build the greatest city ever there Alexandria.

You build it !?
So you were no better than the ruling pharaohs who used slaves for the same purposes, that is why you were ousted so quickly, you looked good in your attires but were ugly inside.

That is beyond this topic, that was ancient religions and beliefs, that have changed with monotheism in Egypt, where they had different temples and different believes, that provoked so many conflicts in that time, besides that, most humans in the stone age did not distinguish between a sister and a female for reproduction purposes.

You build it !?
So you were no better than the ruling pharaohs who used slaves for the same purposes, that is why you were ousted so quickly, you looked good in your attires but were ugly inside.

You are wrong again. In rome and greece it was seen as absolute disgusting to marry sister. It was looked down at. Infact it were common jokes against people from the orient back then.

And we were ousted quick? We ruled egypt for 727 years. From 332 before christ to 395 after christ. Thats the so called greek-roman time.

We brought democracy there, science and individual thinking. We changed the entire culture. Before us they hailed a god king. We teached them that evrybody is important. In the greek roman period they started to paint little portraits of themself. Called fayum portraits. They show finally individualism and are much more touching than ugly stone giants who all looks same:

Fayum_man_web.jpg

tumblr_m5of8k1Bh01qm39ueo1_500.jpg

03.jpg

Back
Top Bottom