What's new

German Air Force shows it can be in Asia in a day

I just need an answer from you, yes or no. Not all EU see Taiwan as independent, right?
I don't know what each country thinks,but generally the EU respects Taiwan's sovereignty.

I don't know what each country thinks,but generally the EU respects Taiwan's sovereignty.

Unlike the US which constantly sells weapons to Taiwan, the last time an EU country sold weapons to Taiwan was the 90s when France sold Mirage 2000 and Lafayette frigates to Taiwan.

Thank God the European military are coming!

Let's hope that they conquer and rule us again!

Good news! :crazy:

LOL.. See your hypocrisy exposed. Most EU dont care about Taiwan sovereignty. Becos that matter is handle by China.

LOL.. See your hypocrisy exposed. Most EU dont care about Taiwan sovereignty. Becos that matter is handle by China.
So if they care about Taiwan,it's hypocrisy and if they don't care about Taiwan it's hypocrisy as well?

Maybe you just hate Europeans,white people in general?

Unlike the US which constantly sells weapons to Taiwan, the last time an EU country sold weapons to Taiwan was the 90s when France sold Mirage 2000 and Lafayette frigates to Taiwan.
If the US constantly sold weapons to Taiwan,then the Taiwanese wouldn't have developed their own AA systems,missiles,tank upgrades and aircraft.

No. The EU officially follows the one China policy which means that Taiwan is not a sovereign nation. It is a province of China.

So if they care about Taiwan,it's hypocrisy and if they don't care about Taiwan it's hypocrisy as well?

Maybe you just hate Europeans,white people in general?

If the US constantly sold weapons to Taiwan,then the Taiwanese wouldn't have developed their own AA systems,missiles,tank upgrades and aircraft.
Fact, you try to BS EU as whole think Taiwan is independent and PRC has no business telling what Taiwan need to do. No all EU think that way and most dont think that way. Shove your own opinion to yourself.

Fact, you try to BS EU as whole think Taiwan is independent and PRC has no business telling what Taiwan need to do. No all EU think that way and most dont think that way. Shove your own opinion to yourself.
Why are you so angry Beast?

Why are you so angry Beast?
Why avoid my inquiry? I hate hypocrite and scum. Liar don't deserve respect. When I was young. I was backstab by liar and hypocrite. They tell u one thing in front of you but stab u at your back. This kind of people will one day be strike by lightning. You better watch out for the evil u did.

I can also be in Asia in a day by flying on a commercial airline.

Mount 5 external tanks on most fighter jets and they can fly across Eurasia without issue.

Your inquiry? I told you earlier that not all EU countries have the same stance on foreign policy and you completely ignored it.
So most EU don't agree Taiwan is an independent state, answer me?

So most EU don't agree Taiwan is an independent state, answer me?
Malaka do you understand english? You consider us all hypocrites either we support Taiwan or not. So what are you looking for now?

Back
Top Bottom