What's new

German Air Force shows it can be in Asia in a day

Only with the stupid Jewish logic a person like you will make the stupid nonsense comparison, Taiwan is Chinese territory, China and Taiwan are not US territories, period, it's that simple.
It's the same thing lol, no one cares about what could happen hypothetically, the fact is, China doesn't control Taiwan, they have their own government. If Taiwan was in Chinese territory you could have arrested Pelosi as soon as she landed. It obviously isn't. Why is it so hard to understand?

I don't know what each country thinks,but generally the EU respects Taiwan's sovereignty.
EU repects Taiwan's sovereignty by constantly states that they stick to one China policy and Taiwan is part of China?

It's the same thing lol, no one cares about what could happen hypothetically, the fact is, China doesn't control Taiwan, they have their own government. If Taiwan was in Chinese territory you could have arrested Pelosi as soon as she landed. It obviously isn't. Why is it so hard to understand?
You evil whites can cry that Taiwan doesn't belong to China as loud as you want, but, the fact is that China will control Taiwan soon and there is nothing you Jews can do about it. Ask your gov why in the first place it signed the agreement with China accepting that Taiwan is part of China, idiot.

You're as delusional as the ones saying Israel isn't real. Taiwan is a functioning country, with its own military, president, economy etc.
By your standard the world now should have over 1000 countries, Myamar alone can have a dozen.

China doesn't control Taiwan, they have their own government. I
Republic of China does.

You evil whites can cry that Taiwan doesn't belong to China as loud as you want, but, the fact is that China will control Taiwan soon and there is nothing you Jews can do about it. Ask your gov why in the first place it signed the agreement with China accepting that Taiwan is part of China, idiot.
Governments work by interests, Israel could benefit way more from China than from Taiwan, and signing an agreement does no harm to the Taiwanese. In fact most of the Taiwanese want to keep the status quo and live in peace. this is the formal reason.

Still, anyone with a sane mind would see that Taiwan is an independent country, its population wants nothing to do with China, and just wants to live in peace and prosper. But China wants TSMC for itself, or no TSMC at all, and is essentially warmongering.

Republic of China are a bunch of Japanese wannables. Might as well drop the Chinese facade and speak Japanese. They ain't fooling anyone.
They are genetically Chinese. Obviously they want to be culturally different than the Chinese.

Governments work by interests, Israel could benefit way more from China than from Taiwan, and signing an agreement does no harm to the Taiwanese. In fact most of the Taiwanese want to keep the status quo and live in peace. this is the formal reason.

Still, anyone with a sane mind would see that Taiwan is an independent country, its population wants nothing to do with China, and just wants to live in peace and prosper. But China wants TSMC for itself, or no TSMC at all, and is essentially warmongering.

The Chinese government claiming Taiwan is part of China is only for domestic consumption to distract the public from domestic issues. The Chinese government has never truly considered Taiwan as Chinese territory.

Actually Republic of China was recognized by UN before 1971, but in that year, US and whole West betrayed their decades old war time ally and turned to PRC, and ROC was ousted from UN. Do you know this history?

Actually Republic of China was recognized by UN before 1971, but in that year, US and whole West betrayed their decades old war time ally and turned to PRC, and ROC was ousted from UN. Do you know this history?

Taiwan has diplomatic relation with every country in the world. Taiwanese can travel to any country of the world. Taiwan trades with every country in the world. China included.

Yes, I do, however, unrecognizing someone doesn't make them dissappear.
Objectively speaking, Taiwan is a functioning country.

Yes, I do, however, unrecognizing someone doesn't make them dissappear.
Objectively speaking, Taiwan is a functioning country.
Why UN ousted ROC? how many countries recognizes it as a country? Does Greece recognize it? can you speak for Greek government?

Why UN ousted ROC? how many countries recognizes it as a country? Does Greece recognize it? can you speak for Greek government?
Let's say now the UN will kick out China, and everyone else will stop recognizing China as a country. Does it stop being a country? It doesn't. Not acknowledging reality doesn't change it.

I am not Greek lol, if it's an analogy I didn't get it.

Insulted Other Member/Nationality

They are genetically Chinese. Obviously they want to be culturally different than the Chinese.
You dirty Jew try to teach me about warmongering ? Which country did China invade in the last 40 years or more ? And how many countries your daddy America the real warmonger has invaded in the last 40 years ? China just want to take back Taiwan, the rightfully Chinese territory. As a matter of fact, it's your daddy US the warmonger that has constantly threatened to destroy and blow up TSMC, TSMC and Taiwan are not you whites' properties. Besides, the land of Israel doesn't belong to you Jews, it belong to the Palestinians , it should be returned to them, you Jews stole the land from Palestinians.

@jhungary, you half breed b are just as dirty as the Jew, try to abuse your privilege by constantly giving me negative rating to cover up your revenge on me for despising your idiotic commenting, shame on you ! Your privilege should be taken away by PDF, you are not fit to judge. I hope the Chinese gov bans you from entering China and Chinese companies cut off all the services to you for good with all the hatred lies you spew on China and Chinese all the time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom