What's new

German Air Force shows it can be in Asia in a day

There was never a Kurdish state in history.
stop dreaming about Kurdistan

We Turks took whole Anatolia from Eastern Roman Empire , not from Kurdish terrorists

and Kurds are not stupid to lose rights for living in Istanbul , Ankara , Izmir , Kocaeli , Antalya , etc

Jewish Zelenski stole future of Ukranian People

Ukrainian Cities were destroyed by Russia
Millions of people left Ukraine
Don-Bas will be part of Russia as like Crimea

and no NATO membership and no The EU membership ....

where are mighty USA,The UK,France,Germany ? They are only watching on TV how Russia destroying Ukraine

since 2008 USA provoke Ukraine to join NATO

in 2008 Russia gave a lesson to USA-Europe in Georgia
since 2014 Russia giving another lesson to USA-Europe in Ukraine
Millions have left Russia: and Russia is not under attack. THey left because they disdain Putin and want to do nothing. That should be of bigger concern why the educated + the rich have left as fast they could to wherever they would be taken.

Go and tell your tales to PUTIN who accused the USA of not keeping its promises and started the military operation in Ukraine

Russia have documents that in 1993-1997 The US assured Russia. that NATO would not expand eastward

so Russia entered Ukraine and useless USA-The UK-France-Germany only watching on TV how Russia destroying Ukraine

İf USA find a puppet leader then USA says jump and Zelensky says how long Sir

USA doesnt want peace in Ukraine and use Zelensky as a pawn to fight Russia

War: President Zelensky blames NATO for Russian invasion of Ukraine

Zelensky said that if his country had been admitted into the NATO alliance earlier, then Russia would not have invaded

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy blames western countries for breaking their promises

Z won with 70% of the vote in 2019. Ukrainian males decided to stay voluntarily to fight. You have been circling Putin's bald head for 25+ years till the day he dies. And your army is inducing bonuses to go fight from the conscripts

I mistook you for a Greek guy, I was engaged in a heated discussion with him at the time.

If your mind can only process lies, that's your problem

If nothing to hide then let hordes of journalists go in. Not one guy with a camera who posts on youtube (and likely paid by China).

Yeah, you Yankees should first stop invading and bombing millions of other people around the world to death. Stop the widespread racial violence, hatred and discrimination of colored minorities esp Asians and other human rights violations in your country. Start taking in refugees from Afghans and Mideast to your country for you America and Europea created those slaughters and mess in the first place. And stop being hypocrites pointing your fingers at China all the time of human rights abuses based nothing but lies and fabrications of stories. Chinese affairs are none of you Americans' business.
I think yankees would say that people still migrate by the millions. The border is full of people wanting a chance to move. Who the hell is moving to China? You don't even let your rural population move to the cities without Government permission. When China starts to attract millions from around the world like Europe does, then you know the system is better. Other than that nobody is being discriminated systematically unlike your app driven blockade of entire cities because a dog tests positive for COVID

Last edited:
Millions have left Russia: and Russia is not under attack. THey left because they disdain Putin and want to do nothing. That should be of bigger concern why the educated + the rich have left as fast they could to wherever they would be taken.

Z won with 70% of the vote in 2019. Ukrainian males decided to stay voluntarily to fight. You have been circling Putin's bald head for 25+ years till the day he dies. And your army is inducing bonuses to go fight from the conscripts

If nothing to hide then let hordes of journalists go in. Not one guy with a camera who posts on youtube (and likely paid by China).

I think yankees would say that people still migrate by the millions. The border is full of people wanting a chance to move. Who the hell is moving to China? You don't even let your rural population move to the cities without Government permission. When China starts to attract millions from around the world like Europe does, then you know the system is better. Other than that nobody is being discriminated systematically unlike your app driven blockade of entire cities because a dog tests positive for COVID
You are right on that, China is not an immigration country so it is not open to take in foreigners. There is no reason for China wants to be end up like US or Europe, period, don't dream on. Besides, US and Europe should take in all the refugees from Mideast and Afghan, they created the mess there by launching wars, it's their responsibility not goodwill.

Ukrainian males decided to stay voluntarily to fight.

You do realize Ukrainian population is like 60% female right? That's because WW2 killed a lot of males. And so what if they want to fight? They soon fight out war is not a romance novel. More than 10 million Ukrainians have already fled to other countries, dropping Ukraine's population to less than 30 million.

Millions have left Russia: and Russia is not under attack. THey left because they disdain Putin and want to do nothing.

As Russians leave, Chinese move in. By 2050 Russia is expected to be a Chinese majority country. Basically a Chinese colony.

Z won with 70% of the vote in 2019.

Z promised to end the war and improve the living standards of Ukrainians. Instead he betrayed his promise and started a war with Russia which Poroshenko had more or less ended with 2 Minsk accords.

Then dont jump to my posts
and you have no more knowledge to show me anything , except deflects the facts

even treacherous USA , The UK shot Ukraine in the back

With the Budapest Protocol signed by Russia, Ukraine, The UK and USA in 1994, a promise was given to Ukraine that No country would use force or threat against Ukraine and that it would respect the country's sovereignty and existing borders

And in 1996 Ukraine transferred its nuclear weapons back to Russia

If Ukraine had not trusted in USA and handed over the nuclear weapons to Russia, today Ukraine would be the third largest nuclear power in the world , not China, France or the UK.

and Russia never dare attack on nuclear power Ukraine

Dont jump to my posts again ..... Thank You
I DID NOT jump to you post.

You need to either get your head or eyes or both checks to see who I am replying on.

And lol, only idiots will think they have more knowledge than others, are you an idiot, well, don't answer that.
You jump into my post, not the other way around. Bud.

I DID NOT jump to you post.

You need to either get your head or eyes or both checks to see who I am replying on.

And lol, only idiots will think they have more knowledge than others, are you an idiot, well, don't answer that.
You jump into my post, not the other way around. Bud.

You jumped to my post and you talked about my post with your limited knowledge about Ukraine-Russia

and yes only idiots like you will think they have more knowledge than others

I am saying again you have no more knowledge to show me anything , except deflects the facts

that means you have no more knowledge to answer my post ... little ching chong

You jumped to my post and you talked about my post with your limited knowledge about Ukraine-Russia

and yes only idiots like you will think they have more knowledge than others

I am saying again you have no more knowledge to show me anything , except deflects the facts

that means you have no more knowledge to answer my post ... little ching chong
lol, I did not jump into your post, unless your name is @dbc

And the rest of your post is like....... :lol: :lol:

lol, I did not jump into your post, unless your name is @dbc

And the rest of your post is like....... :lol: :lol:

That was your post about me

In his first paragraph, he said "US Provoke Ukraine into joining NATO" and then in his second paragraph he said "stop dreaming, NATO will not accept Ukraine and Georgia to join Alliance" so exactly why would US provoke Ukraine to join NATO when himself said NATO will never admit Ukraine into the alliance?

So you provoke someone to do something that is never going to happen? I don't understand.....

if you have limited knowledge about Ukraine-Russia , then dont jump to my post

USA always use proxies like PKK/YPG , FETO , Greece , Ukraine and now Taiwan

Why should Germany be tough on China? China hasn’t done anything wrong to Germany! Germany needs to remain Neutral between America and China

Olaf Sholz is just an American puppet and vassal. Shame on him for bringing down the living standards of German civilians.

Germany is not taking sides. The US is being extremely unreasonable, demanding that the whole world join it in opposing China. But opposing China is not beneficial to anyone, not even the US, but the US is too brainless to figure that out. Germany simply wants to continue having normal relations with China and does not want to join Washington’s childish game.

Germany is not taking sides. The US is being extremely unreasonable, demanding that the whole world join it in opposing China. But opposing China is not beneficial to anyone, not even the US, but the US is too brainless to figure that out. Germany simply wants to continue having normal relations with China and does not want to join Washington’s childish game.

Once the old white racists like Biden die out, the world shall finally have some peace.

Last edited:
For sightseeing....The German military ceased to be a fighting force the year the second world war ended. Now it's just all for show.
It's just to show their masters US that they are abiding and a good poodle. Essentially NATO is a leash on Europe. France tried to destroy that leash with the continental army but let's be real here, only Russia China and US are real poles in this world.

Back
Top Bottom