What's new

German Air Force shows it can be in Asia in a day

You bear Greek flag, false flagger? anyway, the last time I check Greece supports one China policy and believe Taiwan is part of China, as what you think , doesn't make any change on the world stage, you can think that your bathroom is an independent country, enjoy this full freedom.
That's an Israeli flag lol what are you talking about.

The world stage doesn't change reality

Keep delusional to keep you pathetic Americans happy, by all means. Counting, over a million dead designed by your cold blooded gov and society, are you happy now your country are indeed number one in the world ?

Liars don't deserve the respect.
I am not an american. You seem to have a lot of sympathy for afghans: why is western china blockaded and all Uyghurs in settement camps. Tibetans before that. Why don't you show a bit of compassion for your fellow citizens in Western China and then all the big metros the people in lock down every time you register 4 positive cases. Once you treat your fellow citizens with some compassion then you can pretend care about your kindness for the rest of the world

That's an Israeli flag lol what are you talking about.

The world stage doesn't change reality
I mistook you for a Greek guy, I was engaged in a heated discussion with him at the time.

why is western china blockaded and all Uyghurs in settement camps. Tibetans
If your mind can only process lies, that's your problem

LOL.. Yet Taiwan cannot conduct its own foreign policy like even allow a large foreign warship or aircraft carrier to port at its own seaport without nod from CPC. And you can claim that as independent?
Switzerland also can't host an aircraft carrier. Does this mean it's not a country?
Ukraine can't really host it either. Is it not country?

A country that's in war has its port threatened, so it can't invite other country's aircraft carriers to dock, so they cease to be countries. Perfectly logical

Guys, stop this argument. Clearly the existence of a country is determined on whether it can host an American aircraft carrier or not.

I am not an american. You seem to have a lot of sympathy for afghans: why is western china blockaded and all Uyghurs in settement camps. Tibetans before that. Why don't you show a bit of compassion for your fellow citizens in Western China and then all the big metros the people in lock down every time you register 4 positive cases. Once you treat your fellow citizens with some compassion then you can pretend care about your kindness for the rest of the world
Yeah, you Yankees should first stop invading and bombing millions of other people around the world to death. Stop the widespread racial violence, hatred and discrimination of colored minorities esp Asians and other human rights violations in your country. Start taking in refugees from Afghans and Mideast to your country for you America and Europea created those slaughters and mess in the first place. And stop being hypocrites pointing your fingers at China all the time of human rights abuses based nothing but lies and fabrications of stories. Chinese affairs are none of you Americans' business.

Yeah, you Yankees should first stop invading and bombing millions of other people around the world to death. Stop the widespread racial violence, hatred and discrimination of colored minorities esp Asians and other human rights violations in your country. Start taking in refugees from Afghans and Mideast to your country for you America and Europea created those slaughters and mess in the first place. And stop being hypocrites pointing your fingers at China all the time of human rights abuses based nothing but lies and fabrications of stories. Chinese affairs are none of you Americans' business.
Maybe if those countries wouldn't house terrorists that fly into buildings (and have a ton of oil lol as a bonus) Afghanistan and Iraq wouldn't be attacked. Other than that, the rest of the Arab world is in turmoil due to Internal conflict, unrelated to the US, if anything Russia and Iran are way more responsible

Switzerland also can't host an aircraft carrier. Does this mean it's not a country?
Ukraine can't really host it either. Is it not country?

A country that's in war has its port threatened, so it can't invite other country's aircraft carriers to dock, so they cease to be countries. Perfectly logical

Guys, stop this argument. Clearly the existence of a country is determined on whether it can host an American aircraft carrier or not.
Nice trolling when we know Switzerland don't have sea. Only idiots don't know Taiwan is not connected to Pacific Ocean or SCS. :rofl: and which idiot want to send an aircraft carrier to Ukraine in the middle of war getting stuck in a small area, suicide for a gigantic aircraft carrier.

Thanks for admit u lose the plot and admit Taiwan is far from an independent country with no independent foreign policy. :enjoy: They need to listen to PRC command for their foreign policy.

This is their base

One million Uygurs locked up in camps? where this one million number is from?

Yes, just wild Western estimates based on groundless lies from such ultra right German anti-Chinese scholar Adrian Zenz.

Nice trolling when we know Switzerland don't have sea. Only idiots don't know Taiwan is not connected to Pacific Ocean or SCS. :enjoy:

Thanks for admit u lose the plot and admit Taiwan is far from an independent country with no independent foreign policy. :enjoy: They need to listen to PRC command for their foreign policy.
Yeah that's my point lol. Just because a country is not capable of doing something because another country threatens it doesn't mean it suddenly isn't a country.

Imagine I have a house, and my neighbor has a sniper aiming at my window, and if anyone armed enters my house through that window he might shoot them, so naturally they aren't going to enter my house. So now I don't own my house?

Germany can not do anything against China

so what ? to send 5.000 Helmets to Taiwan as like to Ukraine

Ukraine , Greece , Taiwan are used as pawns by USA

1 -- USA-The UK ,France-Germany provoked Ukraine against Russia

RESULT : Ukraine lost Crimea , Don-Bas and Ukranian cities were destroyed by the Russian Armed Forces

2-- USA ,France-Germany provoke Greece against Turkiye

3-- USA ,The UK , France-Germany provoke Taiwan against China

Yeah that's my point lol. Just because a country is not capable of doing something because another country threatens it doesn't mean it suddenly isn't a country.

Imagine I have a house, and my neighbor has a sniper aiming at my window, and if anyone armed enters my house through that window he might shoot them, so naturally they aren't going to enter my house. So now I don't own my house?
But the problem is Taiwan has the sea and the capabilities to host an aircraft carrier if they really are independent country but why not? Becos they are not Independent as some fools try to suggest it. It's foreign policy are mostly control by PRC. Who dictate which foreign warship can come and go to Taiwan.

Do others dictate who come and go in your house? Then how can u claim to be Independent when it's not within your control?

Germany can not do anything against China

so what ? to send 5.000 Helmets to Taiwan as like to Ukraine

Ukraine , Greece , Taiwan are used as pawns by USA

1 -- USA-The UK ,France-Germany provoked Ukraine against Russia

RESULT : Ukraine lost Crimea , Don-Bas and Ukranian cities were destroyed by the Russian Armed Forces

2-- USA ,France-Germany provoke Greece against Turkiye

3-- USA ,The UK , France-Germany provoke Taiwan against China
1. Russia is the aggressor in the war lol, no one provoked Russia, Ukraine practically begged Russia before the war to end this diplomatically yet Russia attacked.

Crimea was taken in 2014 before Ukraine ever got anything from NATO. Russia is losing the current war, no one will buy any weapon from them anymore. Everyone will push for renewable energy and get oil and gas from other countries and leave Russia poor.

But the problem is Taiwan has the sea and the capabilities to host an aircraft carrier if they really are independent country but why not? Becos they are not Independent as some fools try to suggest it. It's foreign policy are mostly control by PRC. Who dictate which foreign warship can come and go to Taiwan.

Do others dictate who come and go in your house? Then how can u claim to be Independent when it's not within your control?
They could host an aircraft carrier, but no one would do it because you could attack it, doesn't mean it's not a country.

Others could definitely have a sniper aimed at my house and shoot anyone they don't like, still my house

This threat need mod clean up.........

And I don't know why German Air Force fly to "Asia" not even China or Taiwan would have evolved into a debate on whether or not Taiwan is part of China.

@waz @LeGenD

1. Russia is the aggressor in the war lol, no one provoked Russia, Ukraine practically begged Russia before the war to end this diplomatically yet Russia attacked.

Crimea was taken in 2014 before Ukraine ever got anything from NATO. Russia is losing the current war, no one will buy any weapon from them anymore. Everyone will push for renewable energy and get oil and gas from other countries and leave Russia poor.

Russia has long been resistant to Ukraine’s move towards European institutions, particularly NATO

USA-Europe backed Ukrainians had deposed their pro-Russian president Viktor Yanukovych who was ousted in the Maidan uprising by protesters seeking warmer relations with the EU and NATO

And Referendum was held in 2014, in which 96 % of Crimeans voted to become part of Russia.

still USA , The UK , France , Germany continued to provoke Ukraine for rising military threat on Russia’s western borders

even The NATO-Russia Founding Act was signed in 1997 which was a political agreement that clearly said USA commits to abandoning NATO's eastward expansion and the inclusion of former Soviet Union countries in NATO

The USA did not comply with the agreement it signed and wanted to take Ukraine into NATO.

Back
Top Bottom