What's new

German Air Force shows it can be in Asia in a day

even The NATO-Russia Founding Act was signed in 1997 which was a political agreement that clearly said USA commits to abandoning NATO's eastward expansion and the inclusion of former Soviet Union countries in NATO

The USA did not comply with the agreement it signed and wanted to take Ukraine into NATO.

stop infusing your fantasies into the discussion

NATO retains its full prerogatives. While Russia will work closely with NATO, it will not work within NATO. The Act makes clear that Russia has no veto over alliance decisions and NATO retains the right to act independently when it so chooses.

The Act has no impact on NATO enlargement. That process is proceeding on schedule; NATO leaders at the Madrid summit in July will extend invitations to the first countries to begin accession talks. Those countries admitted will have the full rights and responsibilities of Alliance membership, and the door to membership will remain open to all emerging European democracies.

NATO retains its full prerogatives. While Russia will work closely with NATO, it will not work within NATO. The Act makes clear that Russia has no veto over alliance decisions and NATO retains the right to act independently when it so chooses.

wth are you talking about with your limited knowledge ?

I am saying again
The NATO-Russia Founding Act was signed in 1997 which was a political agreement that clearly said USA commits to abandoning NATO's eastward expansion and the inclusion of former Soviet Union countries in NATO

but USA provoked Ukraine to join NATO to create military threat on Russia’s western borders

USA did not comply with the agreement it signed

stop dreaming
NATO will not accept Ukraine and Georgia to join Alliance

Why did NATO not implement its 2008 decision to join Ukraine ? because Russia would declare war and USA has no ball to fight Russia

USA never will fight for Ukraine , Greece , Taiwan against Russia , Turkiye and China

USA just use pawns Ukraine , Greece , Taiwan against Russia , Turkiye and China ... nothing else

Last edited:
Russia has long been resistant to Ukraine’s move towards European institutions, particularly NATO

USA-Europe backed Ukrainians had deposed their pro-Russian president Viktor Yanukovych who was ousted in the Maidan uprising by protesters seeking warmer relations with the EU and NATO

And Referendum was held in 2014, in which 96 % of Crimeans voted to become part of Russia.

still USA , The UK , France , Germany continued to provoke Ukraine for rising military threat on Russia’s western borders

even The NATO-Russia Founding Act was signed in 1997 which was a political agreement that clearly said USA commits to abandoning NATO's eastward expansion and the inclusion of former Soviet Union countries in NATO

The USA did not comply with the agreement it signed and wanted to take Ukraine into NATO.
I am sure there are areas that have a majority Kurdish population, that want to create Kurdistan, so if you think the fact that the local population in Crimea wants to be under Russian control somehow justifies Russia invading it, why don't you support the separation of Kurdish populated areas?

Yanukovich stole tens of billions of dollars of Ukrainian tax dollars, he deserved to be expelled, Russia only brings crime and corruption.

Of course Ukraine would want to enter NATO after Russian puppet stole billions of dollars and Russia invade Crimea

I am sure there are areas that have a majority Kurdish population, that want to create Kurdistan, so if you think the fact that the local population in Crimea wants to be under Russian control somehow justifies Russia invading it, why don't you support the separation of Kurdish populated areas?

Yanukovich stole tens of billions of dollars of Ukrainian tax dollars, he deserved to be expelled, Russia only brings crime and corruption.

Of course Ukraine would want to enter NATO after Russian puppet stole billions of dollars and Russia invade Crimea

NATO does not take Ukraine in because Ukraine invoke article 5 because of war since 2014 and NATO men are not fit for war after decades of deterioration and they want to enjoy their peaceful lifestyle. Only EU took in Ukraine to exploit some cheap labor.

Zelensky stole far more than Yanukovych ever did. Ukraine is more corrupt than ever.

There was never a Kurdish state in history.
stop dreaming about Kurdistan

We Turks took whole Anatolia from Eastern Roman Empire , not from Kurdish terrorists

and Kurds are not stupid to lose rights for living in Istanbul , Ankara , Izmir , Kocaeli , Antalya , etc

Jewish Zelenski stole future of Ukranian People

Ukrainian Cities were destroyed by Russia
Millions of people left Ukraine
Don-Bas will be part of Russia as like Crimea

and no NATO membership and no The EU membership ....

where are mighty USA,The UK,France,Germany ? They are only watching on TV how Russia destroying Ukraine

since 2008 USA provoke Ukraine to join NATO

in 2008 Russia gave a lesson to USA-Europe in Georgia
since 2014 Russia giving another lesson to USA-Europe in Ukraine

Last edited:
Jewish Zelenski stole future of Ukranian People

Not to mention he put Ukraine under martial law the way Assad put Syria under martial law. Under martial law there is no democracy, no election, and he is president for life which makes him corrupt.

Millions of people left ukraine

Tens of millions. They are not going to be Zelensky's cannon fodders.

wth are you talking about with your limited knowledge ?

I am saying again
The NATO-Russia Founding Act was signed in 1997 which was a political agreement that clearly said USA commits to abandoning NATO's eastward expansion and the inclusion of former Soviet Union countries in NATO

but USA provoked Ukraine to join NATO to create military threat on Russia’s western borders

USA did not comply with the agreement it signed

stop dreaming
NATO will not accept Ukraine and Georgia to join Alliance

Why did NATO not implement its 2008 decision to join Ukraine ? because Russia would declare war and USA has no ball to fight Russia

USA never will fight for Ukraine , Greece , Taiwan against Russia , Turkiye and China

USA just use pawns Ukraine , Greece , Taiwan against Russia , Turkiye and China ... nothing else

so we should believe some random Turk on the internet over a document from the State Department- don't waste my time.

so we should believe some random Turk on the internet over a document from the State Department- don't waste my time.
Read the entire NATO - RUSSIA founding act.

Nowhere it said NATO will not enlarge or expand.....

Also, that dude is so delusional, in his first paragraph, he said "US Provoke Ukraine into joining NATO" and then in his second paragraph he said "stop dreaming, NATO will not accept Ukraine and Georgia to join Alliance" so exactly why would US provoke Ukraine to join NATO when himself said NATO will never admit Ukraine into the alliance?

So you provoke someone to do something that is never going to happen? I don't understand.....

Also, that dude is so delusional, in his first paragraph, he said "US Provoke Ukraine into joining NATO" and then in his second paragraph he said "stop dreaming, NATO will not accept Ukraine and Georgia to join Alliance" so exactly why would US provoke Ukraine to join NATO when himself said NATO will never admit Ukraine into the alliance?

So you provoke someone to do something that is never going to happen? I don't understand.....

You have no brain to understand it ?

in reality USA -Europe dont want to take Ukraine into NATO

USA-Europe shows its NATO membership as a carrot to use Ukraine as a proxy to fight against Russia

Where are British Destroyer or American Bombers now ?
British Destroyer was in the Black Sea to match with Russia and American Bombers flew over the Black Sea to provoke Ukraine against Russia

When Russia started military action , USA and The UK ran away like cowards , noy They are watching on TV how Russia destroying Ukraine

Ukraine relied too much on the US and the EU which can never fight against Russia for Ukraine

now Ukraine is fighting against Russia to joing Western Alliance ( NATO , The EU )

İf USA-The UK-France-Germany really wanted to take Ukraine into NATO , then USA-Europe would send military forces to Ukraine before Russian invasion

and Russia never would dare attack on Ukraine

in 2008 NATO summit , Ukraine and Georgia were not included in the application of NATO's Membership Action Plan because of Germany and France who did not want to provoke Russia

They are afraid of Russia and smart PUTIN sees this reality

same senario about Taiwan
USA-Europe provoke Taiwan against China

German air force shows it can be in asia in a day.
We have seen useless USA,The UK,France,Germany against Russia for Ukraine

if China attack on Taiwan , useless USA,The UK,France,Germany will not take any military action against China

You have no brain to understand it ?

in reality USA -Europe dont want to take Ukraine into NATO

USA-Europe shows its NATO membership as a carrot to use Ukraine as a proxy to fight against Russia

Where are British Destroyer or American Bombers now ?
British Destroyer was in the Black Sea to match with Russia and American Bombers flew over the Black Sea to provoke Ukraine against Russia

When Russia started military action , USA and The UK ran away like cowards , noy They are watching on TV how Russia destroying Ukraine

Ukraine relied too much on the US and the EU which can never fight against Russia for Ukraine

now Ukraine is fighting against Russia to joing Western Alliance ( NATO , The EU )

İf USA-The UK-France-Germany really wanted to take Ukraine into NATO , then USA-Europe would send military forces to Ukraine before Russian invasion

and Russia never would dare attack on Ukraine

in 2008 NATO summit , Ukraine and Georgia were not included in the application of NATO's Membership Action Plan because of Germany and France who did not want to provoke Russia

They are afraid of Russia and smart PUTIN sees this reality

same senario about Taiwan
USA-Europe provoke Taiwan against China

German air force shows it can be in asia in a day.
We have seen useless USA,The UK,France,Germany against Russia for Ukraine

if China attack on Taiwan , useless USA,The UK,France,Germany will not take any military action against China
There is someone here I will put my effort to answer their question, because they want to learn.

Then there is someone here I will try to help out because they were misguided.

But then there is someone like you, who really don't deserve any of my time because I know for a fact this anything I type is going to be wasted.

so, I bid you farewell. And please DO NOT quote me again for the sake of both of us.

Thank You

In 1993, The US assured Russian President Boris Yeltsin. that NATO would not expand eastward, but would instead establish relations with Eastern Europe, the Balkan states and the former Soviet republics under the Partnership for Peace programme

and in 1997 , NATO created a new relationship with Russia.

but In 2004, NATO launched its largest wave of enlargement involving seven countries. Bulgaria and Romania and the Baltic states Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovakia and Slovenia joined NATO.
It caused great inconvenience in Russia

in 2008 USA tried to take Ukraine and Georgia into NATO

PUTIN accused the USA of not keeping its promises and started the military operation in Ukraine

In 1993, The US assured Russian President Boris Yeltsin. that NATO would not expand eastward, but would instead establish relations with Eastern Europe, the Balkan states and the former Soviet republics under the Partnership for Peace programme

and in 1997 , NATO created a new relationship with Russia.

but In 2004, NATO launched its largest wave of enlargement involving seven countries. Bulgaria and Romania and the Baltic states Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovakia and Slovenia joined NATO.
It caused great inconvenience in Russia

in 2008 USA tried to take Ukraine and Georgia into NATO

PUTIN accused the USA of not keeping its promises and started the military operation in Ukraine

(see below) So you lied when you said NATO signed an agreement in 1997 committing to cease all eastward expansion. Now you claim it was a verbal agreement with Yeltsin - an alcoholic who often didn't even remember his own name.

and what makes NATO so special that Ukraine will suffer the destruction of its own country just to join NATO based on alleged false western promises? If you truly believe this narrative then you and I aren't on the same intellectual plane and should disengage immediately.

There is someone here I will put my effort to answer their question, because they want to learn.

Then there is someone here I will try to help out because they were misguided.

But then there is someone like you, who really don't deserve any of my time because I know for a fact this anything I type is going to be wasted.

so, I bid you farewell. And please DO NOT quote me again for the sake of both of us.

Thank You

Then dont jump to my posts
and you have no more knowledge to show me anything , except deflects the facts

even treacherous USA , The UK shot Ukraine in the back

With the Budapest Protocol signed by Russia, Ukraine, The UK and USA in 1994, a promise was given to Ukraine that No country would use force or threat against Ukraine and that it would respect the country's sovereignty and existing borders

And in 1996 Ukraine transferred its nuclear weapons back to Russia

If Ukraine had not trusted in USA and handed over the nuclear weapons to Russia, today Ukraine would be the third largest nuclear power in the world , not China, France or the UK.

and Russia never dare attack on nuclear power Ukraine

Dont jump to my posts again ..... Thank You

Last edited:
(see below) So you lied when you said NATO signed an agreement in 1997 committing to cease all eastward expansion. Now you claim it was a verbal agreement with Yeltsin - an alcoholic who often didn't even remember his own name.

Go and tell your tales to PUTIN who accused the USA of not keeping its promises and started the military operation in Ukraine

Russia have documents that in 1993-1997 The US assured Russia. that NATO would not expand eastward

so Russia entered Ukraine and useless USA-The UK-France-Germany only watching on TV how Russia destroying Ukraine

and what makes NATO so special that Ukraine will suffer the destruction of its own country just to join NATO based on alleged false western promises? If you truly believe this narrative then you and I aren't on the same intellectual plane and should disengage immediately.

İf USA find a puppet leader then USA says jump and Zelensky says how long Sir

USA doesnt want peace in Ukraine and use Zelensky as a pawn to fight Russia

War: President Zelensky blames NATO for Russian invasion of Ukraine

Zelensky said that if his country had been admitted into the NATO alliance earlier, then Russia would not have invaded

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy blames western countries for breaking their promises

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom