What's new

German Air Force shows it can be in Asia in a day

Malaka do you understand english? You consider us all hypocrites either we support Taiwan or not. So what are you looking for now?
You are making your own crap opinion. EU don't see Taiwan as independent but part of China. If you want to see Taiwan as Independent. That is your own naive opinion only. Don't try shove it here as facts.

For some who don't even know UN. No wonder , you can even differential Taiwan as a province or independent country.

You are making your own crap opinion. EU don't see Taiwan as independent but part of China. If you want to see Taiwan as Independent. That is your own naive opinion only. Don't try shove it here as facts.

For some who don't even know UN. No wonder , you can even differential Taiwan as a province or independent country.
EU wants to see the matter of China and Taiwan solved peacefully. It has trade relations with Taiwan and other relations.
Taiwan is a de facto independent country. What's got you so pissed off? That they are not part of mainland China? Does it bother you so much?

EU wants to see the matter of China and Taiwan solved peacefully. It has trade relations with Taiwan and other relations.
Taiwan is a de facto independent country. What's got you so pissed off? That they are not part of mainland China? Does it bother you so much?
Sorry, that is your opinion only. Taiwan is not independent country. Like it or not. I can continue reply this same statement a million and play with u. And the fact, u blindly ignore UN resolution. Clearly shown your ignorant.

You're as delusional as the ones saying Israel isn't real. Taiwan is a functioning country, with its own military, president, economy etc.
Lol.... Can Taiwan allow Japanese warship or US aircraft carrier dock at Taiwan port without approval from CPC? Tell me.

An independent country shall be able to conduct it's own foreign policy and military alliance including exercise with foreign parties.

Lol.... Can Taiwan allow Japanese warship or US warship dock at Taiwan port without approval from CPC? Tell me.
Can you prevent the US house representative from landing in Taiwan airport?
Tell me.

Or maybe, can you prevent the US from selling arms to the Taiwanese military? Bringing them onboard ships?

Tell me.

Or maybe, can you prevent the US from selling arms to the Taiwanese military? Bringing them onboard ships?
China can and is capable of if it want to , but China doesn't want to go to war with the US just now for a stupid old lady's act. If US aircraft carrier docks at Taiwan ports or US army lands in Taiwan, China will go to war with the US no doubt. China had an agreement with US before that stipulates the US is allowed to sell defensive weapons to Taiwan for some time to come.

Last edited:
Tell me.

China close one eye on this case but you haven't answer me can US aircraft carrier or Japanese warship dock at Kaohsiung port? I thought any sovereign nation supposed to do that?

And tell me, why only US weapons and not other countries weapon sold to Taiwan? Not part of sovereign nation right, is it?

Tell me.

Likewise, no US congress man or woman can land in China without permission. Chinese police would arrest them and throw them in jail.

China can and is capable of if it want to , but China doesn't want to go to war with the US just now for a stupid old lady's act. If US aircraft carrier docks at Taiwan ports or US army lands in Taiwan, China will go to war with the US no doubt.
Well then Taiwan can also allow the US to bring in its aircraft carriers if it wants to, but Taiwan doesn't want to go to war with China just for China's stupid delusion.

So that logic can go both ways, China is still an independent country

Likewise, no US congress man or woman can land in China without permission. Chinese police would arrest them and throw them in jail.
But they landed in Taiwan, allegedly Chinese territory, and weren't arrested

China close one eye on this case but you haven't answer me can US aircraft carrier or Japanese warship dock at Kaohsiung port? I thought any sovereign nation supposed to do that?

And tell me, why only US weapons and not other countries weapon sold to Taiwan? Not part of sovereign nation right, is it?
1661134317252.png

This is a Taiwanese frigate. It docks in Kaohsiung port. Why is it allowed to dock there?

That ship above is French by the way.

Well then Taiwan can also allow the US to bring in its aircraft carriers if it wants to, but Taiwan doesn't want to go to war with China just for China's stupid delusion.

So that logic can go both ways, China is still an independent country
Only with the stupid Jewish logic a person like you will make the stupid nonsense comparison, Taiwan is Chinese territory, China and Taiwan are not US territories, period, it's that simple.

I don't think anyone seriously considers Taiwan Chinese territory. It may not be a UN member state, but it is an independent state through and through.
You are just delusional as that all the countries signed up with China for nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom