What's new

Genocides of France in Algeria

Who is we? Speak for yourself. You are not representing anyone but yourself here.
He speaks on behalf of all turks(except braniwashed retards like amberin zaman mustafa akyol and similar treacherous filth that still have turkish passports)
Please feel free to ask anyone you have here lots of active turkish users let’s see if you can find anyone who agrees with your fake imaginary armenian genocide bias

Last edited:
I am an immigrant to Ireland and I proudly support democratic values of this country; same democratic values you enjoy in Australia. You cannot bully people into forgetting about democratic values and Armenian genocide. You are badly mistaken if you think that will work.
What exactly do you mean with democratic ideas? Despite the way you said it sounds like very vague term(won’t give examples until you explain better) I expect that you support the same values to be incorporated in Bangladesh

Last edited:
Nothing will change. Most algerians ive seen are still french slaves, they see speaking French as something special and makes them elite and lick their ***. Their president is a French dog. You can't expect anything from these people.

Please brother, be respectful. Algerians have been controlled by French proxies for a long time. When they tried to resist, it led to civil war and FIS was banned in Algeria afterwards.

Algerians kbow the history and are deeply resentful of French genocide on their people and proxy wars.

I am an immigrant to Ireland and I proudly support democratic values of this country; same democratic values you enjoy in Australia. You cannot bully people into forgetting about democratic values and Armenian genocide. You are badly mistaken if you think that will work.

Stay on topic. We are talking about French genocides in Algeria, not Armenia.

You are free to open that thread. I suggest all members report this ID if it continues to try to derail the thread.

Australia does not recognise the genocide because they know its bullshit.

Reason why it gets recognised due to lobbying money nothing to do with human rights. If you are a Muslim i can talk about how Armenians killed Muslims and how the Turks replied back. I dont believe we are victims as it was a war unlike the armenians dickhead.

You are an immigrant like me since your brown dont think people will treat you equal. By the way when a Bengali tells us Turks are guilty I tell them we dont need opinions from the Traitors of Pakistan.

Bangladesh despite being independant is still a shithole you deserve it for breaking away from Pakistan. Continue on being a small irelevant state while India swallows you up.

Turkey paid for the rohinga refugees while you guys shot them or kick them out. So much for bengali human rights.

Well put bro!

Australia does not recognise the algenocide because they know its bullshit.

Reason why it geta recognised due to lobbying money nothing to do with human rights. If you are a Muslim i can talk about how Armenians killed Muslims and how the Turks replied back. I dont believe we are victims as it was a war unlike the armenians dickhead.

No one can arrest you for speaking about the crimes of French colonials in Australia. There is no law against it. I freely support Algerians. French were in the wrong. No one can arrest me in Ireland for saying this. Did Armenians killed Turks? I have no issue accepting Armenians war crimes just as I accept Turkish atrocities. These are not contradictory positions.

He speaks on behalf of all turks(except braniwashed retards like amberin zaman mustafa akyol and similar treacherous filth that still have turkish passports)
Please feel free to ask anyone you have here lots of active turkish users let’s see if you can find anyone who agrees with your fake imaginary armenian genocide bias

With the exception of elected officials, everyone speaks for themselves. This forum is full of hypernationalists so diversity of opinion is lacking but I take your point. I don't wish to turn this thread into a discussion on Armenian genocide. This is about Algeria and it should remain that.

Amberin zaman that bengali half breed. Never lived in Turkey, does not even know Turkey neither did she visit. Then again she is not Turkish anyway.

When my Pakistani friends in Australia told me that Bangladesh are the biggest traitors and what happened in 1971 was akin to being backstabbed.

Even today they wont forget that backstab. Seriously we gotta review selling weapons to them they will use it against rohingas rather than myanmar or india.

Weird flex but ok.

Armenians weren't angels anyway, same filth like the islamophobe Greeks.

Funny out of all Muslims only Pakistanis understand what happened in anatolia while the rest of so called Muslims condemn us just to please the Christians and Jews.

Greeks and Armenians wanted to form their own countries while murdering Muslim Turks even many Muslim non Turks were not spared because they wanted to form a greater ethnostate.

Can you imagine if Hindu Pakistanis wanted to form their own country or link up with India and start massacring Muslim Pakistanis. What you think Pakistanis will do sit their and do nothing???

If Pakistan fought back they would have condemned your nation for genocide just like what has happened to Turkey.

Greeks and Armenians in Anatolia massacred their Muslim neighbours wjile Turks brutally put them down because thats how it was. We cant judge what happened at those times with todays standards.

If the Turks done nothing I would not be alive today. Can you imagine if Pakistan did not happen??

Our ancestors did the sacrifice so we can live in our lands peacefully.

French govt mostly hates Muslims. That's what conclusion I came to viewing their govt policies. And if govt is such then what can we say about majority...i guess most of them hates Muslims too.

Their hate and killing of North African Muslims is not hidden.
Today they are killing Libyan, Syrians and Mali people,
Forcing Greece to drown refugees from Syria,
Standing against Turkeye,
Supporting Indian terrorism in Indian Occupied Kashmir by protecting them in UN,
Supporting Indian terrorism against Pakistan by giving them high level military goods...

List goes on

Funny out of all Muslims only Pakistanis understand what happened in anatolia while the rest of so called Muslims condemn us just to please the Christians and Jews.

Greeks and Armenians wanted to form their own countries while murdering Muslim Turks even many Muslim non Turks were not spared because they wanted to form a greater ethnostate.

Can you imagine if Hindu Pakistanis wanted to form their own country or link up with India and start massacring Muslim Pakistanis. What you think Pakistanis will do sit their and do nothing???

If Pakistan fought back they would have condemned your nation for genocide just like what has happened to Turkey.

Greeks and Armenians in Anatolia massacred their Muslim neighbours wjile Turks brutally put them down because thats how it was. We cant judge what happened at those times with todays standards.

If the Turks done nothing I would not be alive today. Can you imagine if Pakistan did not happen??

I'm Bangladeshi.

I just happen to know what Armenians are capable of and have done because I've read historical accounts.

For over 100 years we were ruled by the French. French culture and language are adopted to Algerian society. Thus, a lot of Harkis had run to France following the Algerian War.French today is still used in many part of Africa, this gave French language a special status that French is one of two main languages along with English. Many Algerians studied French too A lot of Algerians working in France as well

In order to communicate with the Africans like Malians or to Europeans like Belgians or French, well, we still speak French
French is widely spoken in those countries and Mauritania, as much as Russian is within Moldova proper, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Armenia

fully french conversation is reserved to highly educated persons (with university diplomas,..)

So the case you are describing is common when two people of high social and intelectuel status meet.

Other thing befor u write bulshit about our country sweep outside your door and ur erfokhan dog puppet of usa
You repeated what i said. 100 years is not a long time, its like two generations max. Is it right how that is? Dont you have any sense of pride and nationalism to reject the french agendas and kick their language and dirty frof eating culture out your lands? How am I wrong?

I don't care about Erdoğan nor vote for him so i don't care what you say. I only care about my country and its interests and if i was Algerian i assure you I would reject everything french, lobby against france.

I'm Bangladeshi.

I just happen to know what Armenians are capable of and have done because I've read historical accounts.

That is cool then I take back my comments. Sorry I said some awful things.

I got angry I just wish Muslims looked more into these matters rather condemning.

I know awful things happened but dont realise the whole situation is not black and white.

We have the same experiences brother. My family was from the border of Punjab and Kashmir, an overwhelmingly Muslim majority area which British and Hindu leaders worked together to rob from Pakistan, in turn allowing them to invade Kashmir, and driving out 14 million Muslims through massacre of 1 million of us. 7 Muslim majority regions of Punjab were given to India, and zero Non-Muslim regions were given to Pakistan. The idea was clear from the beginning.

It probably sounds familiar to you because Turks went through much the same in Greece and the Balkans, where entire Muslim majority regions were handed over to Non-Muslims for them to annex and change demographics. Islam was cleansed from most of Eastern Europe this way, with full support of hypocritical European powers.

Now they cry about Armenians, the same Armenians who began their quest for conquest of Turkish lands by massacring Turkmen and acting as agents of Russians while Turkey was away at war. Ottomans did the right thing to remove them from Anatolia, they were acting as puppets of an enemy state.

Does anyone condemn Armenia for invading and occupying Nagorno-Karabakh of Azerbaijan, which was in flagrant violation of Azerbiajan's sovereign territorial integrity?

We have the same experiences brother. My family was from the border of Punjab and Kashmir, an overwhelmingly Muslim majority area which British and Hindu leaders worked together to rob from Pakistan, in turn allowing them to invade Kashmir, and driving out 14 million Muslims through massacre of 1 million of us. 7 Muslim majority regions of Punjab were given to India, and zero Non-Muslim regions were given to Pakistan. The idea was clear from the beginning.

It probably sounds familiar to you because Turks went through much the same in Greece and the Balkans, where entire Muslim majority regions were handed over to Non-Muslims for them to annex and change demographics. Islam was cleansed from most of Eastern Europe this way, with full support of hypocritical European powers.

Now they cry about Armenians, the same Armenians who began their quest for conquest of Turkish lands by massacring Turkmen and acting as agents of Russians while Turkey was away at war. Ottomans did the right thing to remove them from Anatolia, they were acting as puppets of an enemy state.

Does anyone condemn Armenia for invading and occupying Nagorno-Karabakh of Azerbaijan, which was in flagrant violation of Azerbiajan's sovereign territorial integrity?

Why are you surprised ?

When a Muslim so much as looks at someone for too long they are deemed to be a terrorist.

Unfortunately, non Muslims can get away with N number of crimes.

Most Muslims look up to non Muslims and non Muslim countries, parroting whatever Christians say as the supreme truth.

I've seen Islamophobia first hand in Germany, people would get insulted and called out for no real reason.

I consider myself lucky that I am Bangladeshi Muslim and not an Arab, Turk, Afghan or Pakistan..... Islamophobes have a hard on for these ethnicities.

I can only imagine how horrible it is to face the constant barrage of islamophobic comments.

Bangalis are rarely targeted by islamophobes thankfully.

You repeated what i said. 100 years is not a long time, its like two generations max. Is it right how that is? Dont you have any sense of pride and nationalism to reject the french agendas and kick their language and dirty frof eating culture out your lands? How am I wrong?

I don't care about Erdoğan nor vote for him so i don't care what you say. I only care about my country and its interests and if i was Algerian i assure you I would reject everything french, lobby against france.

These things take time brother. It is taking 72 years for Pakistan to finally began doing something about the corrupt and ineffectual British colonial system which we have. The realization that things cannot go on has finally dawned on us that our previous solution of having military dictators resolve our political problems had failed when Musharraf himself capitulated to the West without any second thought, even though he was a military leader.

Recently I read that Uzbekistan has ditched Russian for their official documents and is using Uzbek now. It takes time to shake off the imperial influence, we must be understanding.

Alhamdulilah Turkey had great leaders like Ottoman sultans and Atatürk, but many countries did not have such leaders, or their resistance leaders were killed early on.

It even took Pakistan Allama Iqbal and Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, two great leaders and visionaries, to change our trajectory into passive pessimism, hopelessness, and total ruin. Eventhemn many resisted those leaders, calling them fake Muslims, etc. However Pakistan was made and became a shining fortress of Islam and unapologetic Muslim culture, a country which stands up for fellow Muslims wherever they may be.

I'm Bangladeshi.

Ditto!
Armenian genocide was regrettable, yet it's nowhere near comparable to the sufferings of the innocent Algerians & other people under the occupation of European genocidal colonialists.

And @Nein You don't know much about the circumstances of our independence.
And we have been taking care of hundreds of thousands of Rohingyas since the late 70s.

Your knowledge about both of these matters are sorely lacking.

I'll drop it since you have already apologized and took back your comments.But next time, think before you paint a whole nation in the same brush because of one man's comment or call them traitors.

Back
Top Bottom